Another sunny day in London

>wake up and go to gym

>strength has been low because my sleep has been ruined by coffee

>bench two plates when I havent benched for a few weeks and its by far weakest lift (to give you an indication of how lifting doesnt help ugly losers no matter how much you lift)

>go outside, just like all the normies say you should do

>tortured by the sight of attractive women everywhere, each with 500 matches on Tinder no doubt, and who are disgusted by non-Chads

>drink coffee while sitting in public, browsing the internet on my phone: Veeky Forums, redpill "jus talk to them bro" cope advice, and occasional blackpill stuff

>sitting in busy stations seeing huge amounts of Staceys

>go home to watch end of the tennis

>buy loads of junk food to dull the pain of subhumanity

>tell myself its the last time Ill eat junk food as I see attractive blondes walk past my window and it gets hotter and sunnier at 4 pm (wish I was joking)

Its incredible how pointless all advice is. Either you are a normie with a social circle or a Chad with tinder, or you are nothing. Even having a job changes nothing.

Oh, and not only all that... If I really was living life like I tell myself to (being the best version of myself), Id be spending EVEN LESS time outside: more reading books, more learning various things, less wasting money by eating out, doing as much as possible at work instead of my assigned work and 2 hour breaks. Kind of hilarious, and a lesson for all the overly righteous red pillers. There are two ways to succeed in this world. Good or above social skills (including looks / being female) or MEGA autism.

you forgot

>get hit by jihadist in a truck

you're never gonna make it

Not even memeing

First of all, coffee is going to ruin your gains.
Sleep is needed for recovery. Simple as that.
Taking two weeks off lifting and expecting good results??
Caring about women and what other guys are scoring??
MORE FUCKEN COFFEE?? DEPRESSION AND BETA SHIT???
Using the word stacey for anything other than for a girl named Stacey.
Junk food to hide the pain??
Procrastination and delusion??

Oh, and fuck tennis

Bump

get off of the redpill shit like a virgin and go join a club

get some fucking friends and you'll get laid easily

Yo Elliot I thought u were dead

You're fucking confusing me, crossposting faggot

>>strength has been low because my sleep has been ruined by coffee
Quit it now. I quit a week ago cold turkey and feel so much better.

I'm in regents park right now. My subhumanity sticks out among the young and attractive groups of people and couples

Sup Elliott.

>be in London
>Get blown up

buy a bunch of weed and start playing an mmo

closest thing to virtual reality, you're not gonna make it anyway, might as well enjoy life

Please fucking delete your post and go away to /r9k/. This board isn't a place for you to vent being a pathetic manchild. Veeky Forums has been ruined by retards like you.

JUST FUCK OFF

>go home to watch end of the tennis
Can't wait to see Federer again. I haven't watched him play in forever.

kek

I literally got 4 numbers (all above 7/10) by just walking up and talking to them during a night out.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Yes, you will get rejected, get the fuck over it. Women are cheering for you. They want you to be the man to sweep them off their feet.

I made eye contact with a legit 9/10 last night from across the room, and I beckoned her to come over to me. She did, I told her I thought she was beautiful and that I wanted her number. It worked.

Stop drinking coffee if it keeps you up. Don't worry about junk food just do your fucking cardio and workout HARD. Stop being a fucking sadcunt, get out there, sack up, and ask for a qt's number. Or just make a douchey tinder.

Jordan would never lose faith in humanity. He'll be out there fighting nihilism until the day he dies.

Try Phenibut OP
It helped make me more social and happy for a day when I tried it, it might help you too.

or a car user, wasn't that long ago

>"jus talk to them bro"
>Didn't even try

>Its incredible how pointless all advice is
>when you don't take it

>go outside
>see a bunch of girls but dont talk to any of them
>lament how no advice works and you'll always be a loser
Sounds about right.

SORT

YOURSELF

OUT

>clean your room
>intelligence affects success in life
>being creative is a bless and a curse
>want to be contrarian? take responsibility and grown up
>you are not isolated from the world, you are like throwing a stone in a lake, you affect people around and those people will affect the people around them
>everything can change, being small and then big. CLEAN YOUR ROOM

delet

you know there is this amazing thing called surgery, right. Its like magic, after 12 hours you look like anything you want

Read "How to win friends and influence others" and just take all the advice seriously. Making people like you and being cool is mostly just saying what people want to hear and kissing ass. What I do is I kiss ass around normies but while I'm around close friends or my gf I'll just be myself.

No wonder no one likes you. You're an uninteresting pussy. Doing busywork in a cube farm isn't real work. Cargoculting masculinity in a climate controlled gym only gets you so far.

>Bro, all you have to do is go up and talk to her! It's that simple man.

you're not over the age of 20 wanna know how I know? because you think surgery will make you look like anything besides an unnatural freak

>went to gym
>stared at some girls
>Veeky Forums on phone
>"either you're a chad or nothing amirite r9k"

You're taking 0 responsibility for your life and I bet every one of those girls can smell your bitterness from a mile away.

Not gonna make it/10

bruh numbers on a night out mean fucking nothing, you'll be forgotten in hours

>weekly terrorism attacks
>dozens girls killed in a show
>thousands of children targeted by pedo sex ring for years
>shitskin mayor
>cant even buy anything sharp for self-defense
Its not the coffee ruining your sleep m8