How do you slav squat?

My heels do not touch the ground and when I try to lean forwards I tip over. I thought this was supposed to be comfortable?

Do it for years, ideally from child.
Asians, Indians, slavs and such never stop squatting as a kind of way to rest in public. But we have benches and shit.

I saw a chinese woman who lives nearby doing some garden work, she was squatting down atg with her feet together and heels on the ground and she was not having any trouble at all.
I was jelly.

Squatting is more comfortable than sitting on a bench desu but it looks weird as fuck

It's a racial trait

Just like Dwarfs have stoneform and Night Elves have shadowmelt

I'm Dutch, barely any slav genes and I can do it easily.

bump. i an stiff as a brick im tryna get some leg gainz but i cant if i cant even sqwat right

being dutch isnt anything to brag about

It is. They're Germany's little brother.
Reunification when?

Why would anyone want to imitate a trait learned in prison where there are no seats in exercise yard and you don't want to get dirty?

Quick, make yourself out to look like a dirty hippy on your evening before work the next day as well

Are you a Slav?

If no, than you cannot do Slav Squat. Only Slavs and people with a strong Slavic heritage can do it.

Dumb Western slut...

The "slav squat" or "Asian squat" is actually a natural human resting position. Most westerners can't do it correctly because our hips and lower backs are so tight from sitting on chairs 24/7.

If you practice stretching out your hips and lower back you will be able so slav squat in no time.

knees out buttt down, for taller guys sitting back with ass can gib a lot of foward lean, try spreading knees out and breaking with them instead like in front squat

cool

Stretching is all that is required to gain your shitty power, slav

>being from a country is something to brag about
>when your life is so devoid of accomplishment that the only thing you can brag about is which country you were born in

Suka Bylat.

Western spies can't do the slav squat. Give up.

Stretch your hip flexors, any moderately flexible person can do it. Some races just tend to be more flexible, it's not that westerners can't physically do it.

Sounds like your mobility is shit

If you can't do this it means you're not flexible. Stretch more.

Slav here
It comes with practise - lot of squating behind the school while cracking open a cold one (any homemade moonshine shit above 50%) during the highschool. It's called SS - starting squat. Once you feel you reached the natty slav limit - squatting every day, whole day without struggle or knee/quads pain and sleeping in squated position, you have to inject alcohol straight into your glutes to progress and levitate in squated position. You will have to be careful from now on. 2 shots for you lightweights out there. I usually use the top dose, which is 4 shots, but you know i have to overdo anything, I just have to. So i go with 5 shots. I mean 4 shots ya know c'mon.

this thread is trash. no race or genetic line is more flexible. every non-disabled child can do this. Americans lose it because we sit in chairs 8 hours min per day from age 5 on.

three months of consistent hip and ankle stretches, and some basic hip mobility drills will have you Slav squatting. don't be fat either because a gut gets in the way. this is the recipe to being able to mimic eastern euro trash.

slavic genes makes slavsquat more comfortable to me than sitting in a chair normally. sometimes I slavsquat on top of my chair while internet.

yupp.

Work on hip and ankle mobility, stretch err day, and soon you will have enough ankle ROM and external rotation of the legs at the hip to slav squat no problem.

tfw when both parents are slav's and you can't slav squat.
Thanks for nothing Gorbachev