I love fucking drinking. It's literally the best thing in the world. The entire world does it

I love fucking drinking. It's literally the best thing in the world. The entire world does it.

Alcohol is so fucking good. Literally the cure for everything. I refuse to give it up for gains.

>yea goyim buy the liquid jew !

that's your problem then

fuck off with your anti-semitic /pol/ shit . We at Veeky Forums are proud liberals !

fit is not one person

kek

Same. My poorfagness saved me from becoming alcoholic.

Now I'm in edu and can't drink everyday anymore.

>We at Veeky Forums are proud liberals !

fuck off kike

Hi user. Thank you for sharing.

Anyone else want to share something or introduce themselves?

>proud liberals !

>Veeky Forums are proud liberals !

here is your (you)

>fuck off with your anti-semitic /pol/ shit . We at Veeky Forums are proud liberals !

nice bait faggot

Drinking just tastes and feels so good. So much choice, so much variety, feels so fucking soothing. Enjoyed with friends or alone, it's amazing and makes every night better.

I can't imagine life without it. I'm not alcoholic, I rarely get drunk and have never passed out from it but at the same time, I don't think I'll ever stop drinking. It's the friend that's always there.

Quality alcohol. Tastes and feels so good. No other feeling in the world like it.

>fuck off with your anti-semitic /pol/ shit . We at Veeky Forums are proud liberals !
>proud liberals !

shit I just spit my drink

Not the best vice for your liver and stomach Op but then everything has a price

you fell for the bait newfag

Please stop, you're making me want a drink

>I refuse to give it up for gains.

it's ok, not everyone can make it

now fuck off

THANK YOU BACK SNAP GORILLA

>proud liberals

>can't drink and make gains

never could have made it anyway

>Not the best vice for your liver

I'm aware of that. But still. It's so goddamn good. When you have the right piece of steak in front of you, nothing pairs with it as well as a fine beer or a brilliant red wine.

It makes everything better. I'm sorry for the alcoholics who it destroys but besides them, it's the most wonderful thing in the world.

Veeky Forums is liberal though.
It's as behaviouristic as it gets. Tries to slay pussy instead of crying about muh degenereddit. Zyzz was paki or something.
Fat Shlumpfdditors coming here for le race war training are the exception and usually don't stay long

>We
>Veeky Forums
>proud liberals

wer lad

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

>Veeky Forums is liberal though.

There's something about having a glass of white rum and sparkling water with freshly crushed mint leaves in ice that just screams 'summer drink'

Post all five muscular liberals in the world. That'll teach those two-scoop drumpfcucks not to fuck around with welfare.

bait ?

I have no idea what you are trying to say

Alcohol, something I don't have a healthy relationship with. If I get drunk I just go on discord servers talking to guys who are 17-23 and I end up crying/talking about my life on discord. People in their 20s were telling me they don't want to end up like me, I'm 30 next year...

>I have no idea what you are trying to say

classic liberals

This, alcohol is for blue pilled shabbos goyim, every time I hear your average goy talk about alcohol or their totally sick weekend it sounds like this
>Bro we got sooooo wasted last Friday!
> dude I know we went to like 3 different bars!
> did you catch the sports ball game Saturday!? The big black guy put that ball in the goal! I cracked a cold one and watched!
> hell I'd let that whole team of black bucks have a go at my girlfriend if it would get us a championship and they would sign my pig skin!

>Drinking
>Not smoking weed

Plebbus maximus

>needing politics to define your self worth around
Classic reddit

What can I say, weed's just not for me.

pls spk 4 urself

include me in the screencap for /r/Veeky Forums

destroyed him

I have a question and I don't know what to do. First time to Veeky Forums, never started a thread anywhere.
I have sciatica, bulging disks C6/C7, T5, L4/L5. I'm a fatass and out of shape from sitting the last 2 years. WTF do I do? Can't an hero cuz people love me and they aren't strong enough to deal with it.

off yourself faggot

You are so helpful. If you could read 2 sentences, you would see that isn't an option.

You okay?

just off yourself again faggot

so closet anti-semites?

you have to be +18 to post on this board

Are you saying do it twice? I'm sorry I don't speak idiot.

Can you be liberal and hate muslims at the same time?

>physio for back
>diet down the fat
>exercise
>lift when comfortable enough

That's pretty much it. If you smoke, quit it. Couple (like actually 1-3) of beers every now and then wont hurt but don't get shitfaced every weekend.

I drink a bottle of wine each night after work. But it's weak 11 percent stuff. Less than a 6 pack.

After a shift and then gym it's a good chance to wind down get a buzz and eat a load of food before bed. Hasn't affected my gains. But any more regularly and I start to worry about my liver

Islam is a threat to liberalism so you have to

> implying cucked liberals know this

>teehee libcucks amirite? Good thing I have the correct opinion in my social circle.

>smoke weed
>gain 10kg in 2 weeks, no motivation for anything
>drink alcohol
>feel too shitty to work out the next day

Is there any drug that isn't shit?

love

>muslims might blow up my family but at least I was snarky on Veeky Forums!

Beer in the air ; 'cause I just don't care.

> that sure showed him!

I explicitely said I'm against Islam.
Almost like you don't actually care about the subject and are just anti-librul because it's the political correct opinion in your echo chamber.

Reminder that r/The_Donald crossposters are the same ones that complained about conservashits and did the same all republicans are 100% evil and wrong about everything just 2 years ago.

Do you always think about black guys fucking your gf when alcohol comes up?

>reddit spacing
What exactly did I say that you have an issue with sweetie?

I like to drink then bully people into fights

Shrooms

Alcohol is overrated. Opiates are where it's at.

you have an issue with something I said, though

we're anarchists baka

Bill is a liberal though. Wants shit handed over to him for free, lives in squalor.

coke

Lsd

THANK YOU SNAP BACK GORILLA

how do you guys cope with the aftermath next morning? When I get drunk Im fucked for like 2 days.

Also, giving up alcohol completely for gains is a meme. If you dont exaggerate it, it wont be a problem.

Myself, I enjoy an icecold beer with lemon. Best shit there is

>each night
>healthy

Enjoy that cirrhosis by 40 mate

fitness is the antithesis of leftism.

keep it a weekend thing

a bottle of wine isn't a lot but if you're hitting it every day your liver has no time to recover and that's how cirrhosis and liver cancer occurs

people can binge-drink on the weekend their whole lives with minimal problems, but persistent daily drinking of any amount is long-term liver damage

[based on medical literature I read, recited off the top of my head]

Fin du monde is GREAT

>
Good little goyim
+$0.01

Speak for yourself

Thank you Back-Snap Gorilla

B8

> I refuse to give it up for gains.
Oh really?

>"When basal testosterone levels were normal (600-1300 ng/dl), alcohol significantly suppressed testosterone levels in a dose-dependent manner. Testosterone levels decreased by 52% (P less than .05) within 30 min after a 3.5 g/kg dose of alcohol. As average blood alcohol levels increased to 400 mg/dl and above, testosterone levels fell monotonically and remained over 70% below base-line levels (P less than .01)."
>Source: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4009484

>proud liberals

no such thing

where the FUCK did you get this literal image of me

jesus I've never seen anything so well fitting

love i to crack open a boy with the cold ones

fuck gains my

love i drinking

related >pic

else ?? who

>tfw on a cut and craving guinness

Duuuude, thats really sad

i dont like drinking, and i don't like being tipsy or somewhat drunk, but i like being extremely drunk

This