Veeky Forums i really need some help now

Veeky Forums i really need some help now.

>be me

>be 24 year old fat fuck

>meets 25 year old girl, pic related

>skinny, wealthy, drives a Bentley and a fucking Jag

>some how starts dating

>encouraged and helped me got a better paying job

>wants to get fit so she's not dating a fat fuck

>after 4 months, noob gains starting to show on biceps and pecs, but belly and ass still fat black woman level

>went on a date today, she jokingly said "your weight loss is going really slow user, by the time you're all fit and stuff, i'll be old and you're gonna ditch me for someone young and hot.

>feels like shit.

>went home, got topless and start benching, look at how much of a fat fuck i am in between sets

>dried out pretty soon, almost got chocked by the fucking bar when trying to push.

>now on the edge of a mental break down while doing squats and typing this.

how do i make my work out more effective? how to you push through mentally when feeling as worthless as i am right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160127132741.htm
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170326581
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I usally season the eggs after scrambling because it can break down the protiens but thats just me do whatever ya like

oops had the wrong thread open.

see results = see progress = see more motivation budda bing budda boom u're skinny now just be urself :)

>he got gf by his charm not body
>he started to lift for the gf

whhadafug

maybe don't do squats while you are typing user

>oh no I date a qt azn who is rich, poor me
Stop feeling sorry for yourself faggot. Women can smell self-pity, and guess what? They don't find that attractive either.

Grow a spine. Just cut soda and junk food. You will be fine.

Do research and make your programming as efficient and effective as possible at getting the results you want.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160127132741.htm

>Post #4
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170326581

From my calculations from other studies, maximal fat loss whilst gaining muscle is 35-ish kcal/pound of fat. Get your weight, find the amount of fat on your body, and multiply it by 35. Do SS, Greyskull, 5x5, SL, or Reg Parks while doing one Maintenance day per week (eating at Maintenance calories) and make sure you get proper protein intake. That is the maximum rate at which you can cut. I've personally gone from 24% to 14% while upping my lifts as an Advanced lifter. Took 9 weeks to drop 10%. Have fun, user, and fuck that puss hard for all of us that are gonna make it.

thanks man, i'm actually already thinking about taking burgers and shit off of my cheat day menu

are you doing cardio to consume calories? are you counting general macros? are you doing a REAL cut?

gonna start mathing this shit up, much appreciation man.

leg injury from high school so i can't run a lot for cardio, so im doing some mixed boxing shit on this app i found for core and calorie consumption, and not much counting down, 2 meals a day thats roughly 1800-2000 cal, and a protein shake. i should start counting more precisely

Working out is important, but diet is everything. The next time you think about cheating "just this once" on your diet, just don't. It's really that simple, but not easy. Read the sticky on Veeky Forums again. Drink only water, period.

I do chicken, eggs, mixed veggies and baked potatoes for carbs, but you can switch it up sometimes for variety. For example, I might do salmon instead of chicken sometimes or rice insdead of baked potatoe for carbs.

Sleep well and develope a routine and stick it to it, no matter what. And if your pee isn't clear, you're not drinking enough water.

It may seem extreme, but it's really not. You will feel better, and not just right now, but for the rest of your life.

JUMP ON THE ROID TRAIN, YOU FAGET

noted, i do fuck up my sleeping patterns A LOT, and drink a red bull to compensate, its water only from now on. thanks user, hail hydrate

Should've told her that she already has the wrinkles of an old woman and you're still with her so she shouldn't worry, m8

I wouldn't focus so much on counting. Hold a meal routine for a week straight without it, and weigh yourself and pinch your stomach and love handles. If you lose a pound or so and notice some reduced fat when you pinch yourself, you're on the right track, if not, you know you need to consume less the next week.

Holding your routine is the most important part, so you can see if you need to adjust one way or the other. I noticed a difference when I realized I had about as much fat on my stomach as I used yo pinch on each love handle, and that really motivated me to keep going.

Takes time. You can drop a maximum of 2 lbs a week natty and that requires you to cut your tdee by like 1000 calories.

Belly problem is not a muscle problem.

It is a fat percentage problem.

Focus on what you're eating and drinking. If you start eating / drinking right, then you WILL lose the belly.

Lifting and/or cardio is simply an extra that helps speed it up.

Also you need to be patient and keep going, you won't see magical results after 1 day.

HOLY SHIT that's a great suggestion, it really fucks up my motivation when i can't properly feel my change.

well, im still a fat fuck, but i'm feeling a lot better now guys, im really grateful for all these advice.

gonna go back to my workout, we're all gonna make it boys.

C A R D I O
A
R
D
I
O

If you want to stop being FAT do CARDIO for 30 MINUTES a DAY. Dont be a bitch either, you work hard for 30 minutes a day and you'll see results.

>fat fuck
>having a cheat day
Jesus christ you're a fucking idiot

if you're fat and you cut out all junk food and liquid calories like soda/juice, then you should be losing weight fast. Eat proteins, veggies, whole grains only.

besides that, train often the heavy compounds that build muscle and increase conditioning: bench, overhead press, squats, deadlifts. Heavy compounds also burn a lot of calories.

End each workout with hypertrophy and burnout isolation exercises to failure which also burn calories: curls, skullcrushers, calf raises, push-ups

women are gains goblins bro. you need to reevaluate what you're doing, and why you're doing it.

OP we don't give two shits about your personal relationship. You want to cut faster? Want a better program? Read the god damn sticky.

Also what level of insecure loser are you on where you block your own face but not hers?

touche my nigga, touche.

i am quite insecure about my face.

again, thanks to everyone for their suggestions as well as banters, i'm gonna take it up a notch in both my diet and routine.

Need some help here boys

>guy implies he wants to get with my gf
>she says no, she's got a boyfriend (me)
>months later he invites her for drinks
>she says she'd come with her other girlfriends
>he says he'll bring some friends

She told me about this today and struck me as odd. Should I call her out on it lads?

cuck

>she implied you would leave her and not the other way around
>she would grow old with you
Damn nigga even that being a fucking joke you landed a good one. Just remember that she loves your dumbass and keep pushing.

Be honest with her and tell her that you're trying to get better for her and that you love her and are thankful for her.

I see good jawline potential.

Yeah man Persephone out there fucking around Satansan.

Anyways, don't ask her shit. Asking leaves room for her to lie or work around. You tell her that you don't like that shit. You take control of the situation if you have doubts or suspicions, don't give her one inch of footing, and make it known that you are not having it. Don't be a total fucking dick but the only way to handle this situation without becoming, A) an insecure faggot or B) a cuck, is to be assertive. No girls ever fucked around on me because my feelings and intentions are always clear.

yes

any girl that respects you wouldn't do that shit

once again we find out it's all about the face.
us facelets are fucked

She already fucked him

dude you're gonna be hot when you lose that weight

Here's your easy step by step program.

>Step 1.
Quit Reddit you fat slime.
>Step 2.
MANAGE YOUR FUCKING INTAKE - Gains will be for after you're no longer a fat fuck.
>Step 3.
Develop a healthy mentality - do this for yourself, not for anyone else.
Do it because you can be proud of your reflection in the mirror.
>Step 4.
Repeat until you're no longer a fat slime.

just came back from a 30 min cardio.

i can't even express how much better you guys made me feel, im doing a full day workout today just for you guys.

we're all gonna make it bros.

What you need is patience

lift and eat at a deficit. count your calories. stop drinking soda/eating junk food. that's the only way.

You got it man, you'll be at your goal before you know it.

maybe he's a cool guy and he's fun to hang out with. just like maybe you have some cool/hot friends that are girls but you won't sleep with them because you have a gf.

i'd say let your girlfriend hang out and have friends, if she's going to cheat on you she's going to cheat on you with or without you being controlling about what friends she can have.

That's the way to do it. Remember they didn't build Rome in a day.

You should be able to hit a 10lbs a month without much muscle loss, in barely anytime you'll lose that fat your face will have positive changes.

What I don't understand is this comment about the slow weight loss, this isn't meant to take weeks, it's months. Don't let anyone who doesn't have a clue how the body works demoralise you (no offence). If the scales are on your side you're killing it.

you should probably starts doing legs more than core.
Squats burn way more calories.

>tfw virgin and see this thread
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know that feel; op just keep it up you'll make it.

Since you're clearly asian, just imagine two asian dads on your shoulders in place of the angel and devil meme.

>"You eat cake?! You want get fat?!?"
>"You lift heavy! Heavier!"
>"Give up early? You never be doctor with that attitude!"
>"You eat greens! Greens good! Not bread! Bread fat!"

Believe it or not, this is the perfect, most Zen answer.

Oh, boo fucking hoo mister i have a sexy hot girlfriend, mr i have a good job, mr i probably live on my own yet im a fat fuck who can simply workout.

Yes i sit here, aesthetic as fuck, NO girlfriend, NO good job, NOT living on my own, WANTING to kill myself.

When will the suffering me?
>kms when

Oh what a fucking suprise you're an attractive asian guy.

i hope you kys.

jk stop being an insecure faggot and get a personal trainer if you're too pussy to get muscle.

>aesthetic
>no girlfriend
>no job
>not living on your own

you need to sort your priorities out m420

OP you should not want to be fat for yourself. Not that putrid bargain bin pussy.

>cheat day
full retard

>iktfb

It's always about the face. I'm 5'10 and fat as a whale but I've scored just as much pussy as my 6'3 succcesful brother.

T.imnotafacelet

As other anons have said. She already fucked him.

First Post Best Post

Finished studying my field, pretty sure no jobs in my city for it. Not sure what to do, feel like joining army and dying in battle due to wanting to kms.

If u have any advice please give.

OP believe in the us that believe in you, we're gonna make it

How the fuck did you meet, and what kind of interests do you share?

I need to take notes as a younger asian guy who's never dated before

>how do I make my workout more effective

Stop being a fat fuck.

>n-noob gains

No. You don't meet """gains""" you autismo. You need to stop being fat. Eat less, more cardio. Fuck the bench and squats and whatever else your retarded thinks is a good idea. Put down the fork and start going for runs.

You are supposed to feel like shit, when you look like shit. Treat obesity as a fucking disease, because it is one. You are supposed to apply treatment (caloric deficit) and let your body recover. So you fucking get those sets of squats, then you are gonna open my fitness pal or whatever other bullshit site you find useful, you will count every single motherfucking calorie that goes in and keep at least 200 calorie/day deficit. So let's say you need 2850kcal/day, make it 2650kcal/day. No cheat meals. You got me? NOT A SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING CHEAT MEAL up until the point you look like Zyzz. Let me repeat this once and only once - you are not supposed to like working out, you are not supposed to like your diet, you are supposed to be self-disciplined like a man, because you are one, so act like a man. Destroy the little fat fuck in you, I put my faith in that you're gonna make it.

>it's a Veeky Forums passes up on two quads episode again.
Don't worry lads I will check and kek for you.

Well, I said I didn't like it and I imagine she wouldn't like it If I did the same, to which she sort of agreed. Said she's not interested in him and that it sounds like I don't trust her.

She said 'you've got nothing to worry about', which sounded like a red flag...

Gonna talk about it in person tomorrow.

Alternately feeling that I was right, or that I'm being that insecure/possessive bf guy.

season before and after user

>Start walking 3 miles a day and diet for 1 week
>Take a rest day on saturday because outside knee ligament was sore
>Start walking 5 miles a day
>At the end of the week lost 7 pounds

How much of this is water weight? Also started situps and free weights next week buying a nice bench. How far can you push yourself without dying? I once broke down so much muscle my kidneys almost gave out.

kek