People who claim they cannot put on size no matter how much they eat, are the fucking retarded or something?

People who claim they cannot put on size no matter how much they eat, are the fucking retarded or something?

>What are calorie dense foods?

Current Year and not bulking with Peanuts, Cashews, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, etc......

I bet these dumbasses eat two donuts and nothing else for the rest of the day and then cry that they cannot get bigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/which-nut-fights-cancer-better/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahaha no dude u don't understand I eat a ton all the time and just never gain weight

I've never understood this either, OP.

For me, the issue has always been that whenever I bulk, I put on mostly fat and only negligable amount of muscle. But even then, going from a maintenance level diet of 2,400 calories a day to 2,800-3,200 isn't hard at all.

When I was a skinnyfat noob (180 lbs at 6'2) I ate 3,800 calories a day for four months on my first bulk, and it was EXTREMELY easy to do. No idea how people have difficulty eating 2,000 or less a day.

Maybe they just have small stomachs?

Bait? Count calories. Infinity machines don't exist.

Its the same as fat people who say that they literally eat nothing or not that much, but cannot lose weight. They are lying, ignorant, or grossly exaggerating.

>Fat Person:
"I only eat healthy foods and cannot lose weight"
>3 muffins, 3 bagels, Salad with 1000cal worth of cheese and dressing, etc......

>Skinny Person
"I eat tons of food and can't gain weight"
>Coffee, 1 banana, handful of candy, half a sandwich.

Im 5 11 163 lbs, daily calories to maintain my weight is 2700 cals, to gain 2 lbs each week i must eat 3700 (1000 cals more) a day

Im going to start on june 19 to eat 3800- 4000 cals a day

>Maintenance is 2,700 calories a day
>163 pounds

Uhhhhhhhh

and even when tracking calories they underestimate/overestimate the weight and size of portions.

the only way to cure this kind of attitude is if they literally weigh to the gram every single thing that goes into their body and track all exercise with a heart rate monitor and timer, and calculate burned calories from that. Fatties think going for a half hour run burns an entire meal, because it's so hard for them and they're puffing and sweating but in reality you probably burn about 300 cals on a 30 min run and an average healthy dinner is like 700-900 calories.

It's the same as fatties who say "I don't eat a lot but I can't lose weight" both are people who don't actually pay attention to their diets and think they eat more or less than they actually do.

I was a hungry skelly until I actually counted my calories then realized I was no where fucking near the amount I needed.

Weight gainer calculator told me that

ZERO excuses you "hard gaining" phaggots

$6 for 2lbs for peanuts!

At 163 lbs that is bulking user, not maintenance

>current year and not specifically saying to eat activated nuts

Also this:

>Does 30 minute workout
>Feels like they've earned a cheat meal
>Eats two Big Mac meals from McDonald's
>OMG exercise doesn't work, I can't lose weight.

See

Perfectly possible my negro

I'm not waking up early to activate my nuts, it's bad enough I have to herd the almonds back into the barn to milk them.

They don't actually care to put on mass. They just want to bitch about it here, instead.

It's the "I practically starve myself but can't lose weight" crowd in reverse. They all know what they have to do. They just don't want to because feckless whining is easier.

I eat 3500 cal a day and even I have trouble gaining

Height/weight?

Use a weight gain calculator and you will see, you will need more cals a day to gain weight

i'd never recommend anyone to bulk with fat heavy foods.

sure they have a lot of calories, but carbs would be way more useful for performance and recovery. besides, nuts have plenty of fiber which is very satiating.

id tell them just to buy maltodextrin, mix 50g of it with water and drink that every meal. cheaper, easier and more efficient.

Easier to blame anything except for themselves.

Aren't most foods with carbs (especially complex carbs) high in fibre? Nuts don't have that much at all compared to something like oatmeal or barley.

i don't count my calories but I have been eating a lot and I am still skeleton-skinny
i'm sorry if this annoys you to hear as I am probably the type of guy you are calling out in the OP, i am just ignorant on what to do exactly to gain weight. I bought a shitload of whey protein and suck down a cup of it every day, my diet is fast-food and junk-food heavy and I have always been freakishly skinny

Chicken & Rice stir fry, toss in a bunch of cashews for added flavor and calories.

All bases covered.

thats why i mentioned maltodextrin. if your nutrition is decent to begin with, it doesn't really matter if the extra calories come from simple or complex carbs

Man I never understood how fat people can't lose weight! It's fucking retarded! Don't they know they can just eat less and it goes away!

>america is the whole world

A gallon of milk costs me $7. It's not always about eating the food it's about being able to fucking afford that much food weekly.

Well then, sacrifice internet and or your cell phone to afford the food you need.

Otherwise stop being poor.

Hi tumblr.

I have a family to support if I just "stop being poor" my parents lose their house. Sorry I wasn't born into such a wonderful life as you.

>living in a third world country

Bulking 2lbs a week is a mistake, you can't eat more calories and expect more growth necessarily. Eat to gain 0.5lb per week. You're literally just aiming to gain fat and actually less muscle probably due to increased body fat % / more estrogen production.

>I don't count calories
>I don't know what to do
YOU COUNT YOUR FUCKING CALORIES YOU SHIT HEAD
1 cup of protein powder with what? milk? at most you're getting 300 cals form 1 cup of whole milk and a scoop of powder. You think 300 cals is a lot? Then you go grab a burger fries and a large drink, at most probably getting 1500 right there, so you're now at 1800 cals. still a long fucking way to go in the day to get what you need if you are trying to bulk.

I'm sorry your parents are losers who never had their priorities straight. Break the cycle!

>"No."

im 6'3, weigh 210, have a relatively physical job, do LISS for an hour, lift heavy, and can gain weight on 3080 kcaks a day so what the fuck do you people do to let you kean bulk on 3509 or maintain at 3k?????

They're annoying kids who live with their parents, eat whatever is given to them and then make out like they're eating SO much with their 100g of protein. Skinny-fat retards. Anyone can bulk very easily. Nuts, peanut butter, mass-gainers, you can take any skeleton and make him fat in 6 months. Can't stand these "hardgainers" theyre full of shit.

Nuts are great. I eat lots of different nuts, but I love my walnuts. I eat about 1 kg of walnuts per day and have done so for the last 3 years.

It's also really healthy.

nutritionfacts.org/video/which-nut-fights-cancer-better/

I wouldn't be able to hit my calorie target if it weren't for nuts, since I'm a big guy and vegan.

They lie. Or they don't know the difference between raw weight and cooked weight.

It definitely is possible but I feel lazy and bloated constantly. I have to shit massive turds every 3 hours too. How do fat people get pleasure from this? I bend over to wash my feet in the shower and feel like I'm gonna puke and shit at the same time.