Skinny

>skinny
>24
>tfw it's too late for me

No it's not you fucking autist

Lol no
Im 24 and i have 2 month lifting, i have some progress

When i was 22, i went for 4 months then left it, in that time, i went from 150 lbs to 160 lbs

Maybe you're right, I see posts on here saying it would take 6 years to get body and it doesn't even look that crazy to me.

I mean, you can reach your genetic potential in 6 years

What about with drugs?

>tfw retarded teenager me thought it was too late to start at 15 years old because there was some 11 year old bodybuilder out there.

There are three timelines for you OP.

Alpha Timeline
>Read the sticky today, pick a beginner routine and practice the motions, start tomorrow.
>Keep going, improve as you go.
>By 26 years old you're close to becoming the man you currently wish to be.
>Continue on with no regrets as you have truly made it.

Beta Timeline
>WAAAH It's too late!!!
>Do nothing
>By 26 you start to realize you wasted your time but WAAAAAAH it's too late to start!
>Do nothing
>By 28 you'll still be skinnyfat, possibly worse
>But it's too late to start WAAAAAH
>By 37 you'll want to kill yourself every day, WAAAAH too late to start.
>By 48, double your current age, there are people just starting now who will become greater than you ever were.

Omega Timeline
>Kill yourself this week
>Write a suicide note nobody will read
>Have a funeral nobody will attend.
>Someone else started the day you killed yourself and they're already stronger than you've ever been.

You can have a respectable body that's better than 99% of the population in literally 1 year

6 days

its too late for you because you're a retard that needs a bullet in the head

>tfw 50 year old gook women maintain their fit bodies
>70 year old men maintain bodybuilding physiques
>some 24 year old autist cuck thinks its over
I hate western beta faggot cuck bronie dyel loser faggots.

I'm 24 as well and hitting the gym. It's never too late.

I just wish I had kept lifting after I quit football in high school. It was one of the things I looked forward to during summer practice.

They started as kid.

>tfw started at 18

LIVIN THE DREAM

Or he could become a cute trap.

1 year on drugs u will reach ur natty limit if u trained natty for 5 years

too late for what you fucking retard, you're likely to live at least another 30 years so get fucking training. Bodybuilding doesn't have to be your goal forever, my dad is 65 and is still fit as a fiddle, out cycling 100km no problem

>die when he's 54
That's a bit mean user

>be 16, think to self it's to late to change anything in my life
>be 20, 4 years later. Look back and say if I just would of started then I would be happy now. But alas it's to late
>another 4 years later be 24, sitting there thinking about when u were 20 and could have changed but didn't, alas to late again
>be 28. Finally realize how long life really is. Decide to start doing something, less then a year in and feel better than at any point in my life.
Youth would rule the world if they could understand how long a life really is and apply them selfs accordingly. Good thing they never will

stop trying to inspire people with bullshit story retard

I would of inspired your mom to have an abortion. Hating on a leader because you can not lead ;*(

Question Veeky Forums:

During college I would hit the gym during summer really hard, but would do shit the rest of the year. Would actually make decent noob gains, nothing impressive. Once I graduated I went super hard for two years straight. Full body weight routine at home, 5 day lifting split with the weekends dedicated to 20 minutes of the highest setting on the stair master, 20 minutes of jump rope a day, watching what I ate etc. I made good progress. Hit maybe 190 pounds, don't know bf% but had visible abs without flexing, was running a mile in 6:20 without pushing myself, visible bicep veins, visible veins on calves from jumping rope. I then started law school. First year I did my body weight routine (20 pull ups, 20 chin ups, 15 hand stand push ups, 25 decline push ups, 20 dips, 15 pistol squats each leg, 25 calf raises each leg, minute plank, minute side plank each side, half minute back bridge, 25 bicycle curls, 50 yes-nos) and kept jumping rope while watching what I ate. I maintained well, got thinner but still has visible muscle and all that. Stopped everything that summer. Second year I decided to specialize in tax law so I had no time for any of my old routine. As I go into my third year I still won't have much time but want to start incorporating jumping rope everyday and maybe my full body weight routine again. What I want to know is whether my past fitness will make it easier to bounce back when I start working out heavily again once I graduate? For reference I'm 26 now and will be 27 when I graduate