Do girls dig long hair?

What if I am not Chad?

If you have thick hair and color it a tiny bit, yeah. If you have thin hair don't even try it

He would look better with short hair.

Anyway, yes, some girls do, some don't. Its almost like they're humans with varying preferences.

No. Literally every guy looks better with it short or medium length, even the guy in your photo.

If you want to look like the guy who's proud to be introvert, listens to Metal and wants to become a game designer then yeah go for it

>He would look better with short hair.

He'd look like everyone else with short hair.

ever since i've started browsing Veeky Forums I've become obsessed with hairlines and balding
I can't help but get jealous when I see men with perfect hairlines such as this one

anyone else ?

Guys with long hair are rather rare, so there are plenty of chicks that dig them. My friend has a long hair and I notice chicks miring him when we're walking in the town, some even ask to take a picture with him. If you have a good hairline - go for it.

Let me guess, your friend is at least an 8/10

>Do girls dig long hair?
no
>What if I am not Chad?
kys

it's sort of a niche thing. Everyone considers short hair on men okay. Fewer will consider medium length hair ok. Very few will prefer long hair over short. If you are attractive, anything will work as long as you take care of your hair.

I personally have kept medium length hair just because I have great hair genetics - good hairline, THICC hair etc. Seems like a waste to cut it short.

Basically judge for yourself, do what you want. It's your hair after all, don't let others make that decision for you

To follow up on this, I live in one of the european countries closer to Russia, so there is kind of a lot of the super-conservative people here who consider that men should all look the same. Depends on where you're from. If you are skinny and look weak, people might make fun of you in some cases. If you look strong, people tend to respect your image and what you're going for.

>being this beta

he's nothing special, 5'11, brown hair, average face, he'd be just another dude without his long hair

>tfw have beautiful luscious hair that girls are jealous of
>tfw most male friends my age are already bald with no hairlines
>tfw keep it tied back but girls always unravel it in bed or while making out and smell it
pic related of hairline - i'm 30 yrs. old.

I can tell you're fat just from your hairline.

The guy you post it look better with short hair, same as brad pitt and chris hemsworth

In males, short hair is a must

The only males who look "better" with long hair are Jordan Barrett and Roman Reigns and both are 10/10

>being this much of a hairlet

Hey, fuck you buddy.

I got the most female attention of my life when I had hair around shoulder length. Looks like everyone here fell for the corporate crew cut meme so if you do grow your hair out you'll really stand out. It's a lot of maintenance though. You can't just have it looking like greasy shit clinging to your face.

this

objectively wrong

if you're like 6'3" and built they'll dig anything

They only like long hair IF you're chad

>41764034

nigga pls he would look better

>short hair
Another bearded musclebro.

>long hair
Caveman Fabio.

> It's a lot of maintenance though.

yep, this. Have had medium length hair for like 3 years now. Really miss the old days when it took like 3 mins to get the hair ready in mornings.

The thing is, hair kind of gives you more personality. If you are a big dude w/ short hair, there is a lot more chance you will visually fit the meathead stereotype for most people compared to the same size w/ longer hair

Your hair looks great for sex. Your partner can pull your hair while he's fucking you in the ass.

You turned him from a jacked surfer viking into a generic gymbro. Well done, faggot.

>gays
>long hair

leave the basement some time

>man bun
>not gay

You don't have to be gay to get fucked in the ass.

Prison rape doesn't count.

It's not prison rape if it's outside of prison.

As exemplified here, if you have the hair genetics for it, it can be a plus. A good hairline and thick, smooth hair is a sign of health, vitality and plain good genetics. Plus, in our current western culture, it can give you a rebellious bad boy look, but you can't rely on just that. You could very easily end up looking like a school shooter if you do it wrong, so the way you dress and carry yourself remains important. Also lifting and looking like you lift really sells it. Guys worried about looking feminine with long hair probably don't even lift. Their masculinity is hanging by a thin thread already.

Low testosterone?

I have had a gf for 5 years, never really had any interest from women by age (17-22) apart from horny single milfs/gilfs.

My gf hates my long hair, but recently her boss said she liked my long hair and found men with long hair "hot". Just gotta go with what you like and not others opinions.

>You could very easily end up looking like a school shooter if you do it wrong
Literally that's why a lot of people here are claiming short hair is the only way to go, because they have no sense of taking care of their hair.

yeah almost every dude I know looks just like this, totally.

you need a good jawline
that's why most guys look bad with long hair

>generic gymbro
lets see your body and face bruh

Long hair always looks inferior unless the female has a preference for long hair.

idk why but your post reeks of autism for some reason

ITT: Men telling other men what women find attractive
Hair cutting is a recent phenomenon, thick, lucious long hair is a sign of good health and thus attractive. The thing is, most men with long hair don't have thick enough hair so they end up looking worse

> because they have no sense of taking care of their hair.

No you moron, its because we are men and balding.

>having balding genetics
How sad.

If you're not chad don't even try it. Same with facial hair. You were born beta, there's nothing you can do about it. No amount of weight lifting will cure your autism. Sure, lifting weights might improve your appearance, but you will always be beta.

Chad will always be Chad. It doesn't matter what he does. He could wear a clown costume to work and everybody would think it's funny or ironic. If you're beta and go to work wearing a clown costume you will be fired on the spot.

You are born Chad and you are born Beta. Nothing you can do about it.

Other than kill yourself.

Girls dig Chad. Long hair won't make you chad.

Here he looks like a fag. The man bun should be banned

its like tattoos. some chicks love it, some hate it. short hair is safer bet since they are neutral towards it at worst.

Its underrated how big O'Hurn actually is.

Lmao mad baldcuck who can't show his youth and virility by having long flowing hair

i don't generally like facial hair or long hair on men. if your face looks better with a light scruff that is fine. any more beard than that and i find it unattractive. i do like chest/other body hair hair tho.

abs are painted on here

you look fat and your hair looks greasy af

It's the best, but a lot of guys look terrible with long hair.

well thats clearly chad kroeger, so...
you must be chad

Yes, but if you're not willing to actually take care of it don't even bother. You can't just let it grow and not give a fuck.

no girls dont dig long hair, they dig hot guys with long hair.

Also in case you are wondering they like hot guys with short hair as well.

>ex-long hair here

you have to take a lot in consideration about mantainance and the weather you're located in

if your hair is not naturally straight or it is way too curly and hard to maneuver, dont even think of it, it is too much work

also, if you live in a hot/humid region, this increases trouble like 100x more, because it gets all fluffy and looks dirty very quick with all the sweat and stuff

My hair is way too curly and I tried letting it grow long for 3 years, and I got to below shoulder length with permanent iron treatments, but then it got too much goddamn time to get it done and the treatments wore off too quickly after hitting the gym and showering constantly, so I sadly had to cut it

I miss it a lot desu :(

>Cope

Yes

>have a very defined v shape hairline, have had it since birth
>super thick hair, no balding or thinning
>already 5 inches long

Can I pull it off boys?

How does my body and face have ANY relevance at all? He objectively looks better with long hair. Same with Jason Momoa and Chris Hemsworth.

No, you're balding.

If and ONLY if you take good care of it. If it's a greasy fucking mess, nobody is going to want to touch it. Some medium-length or long styles can help hide thinning.

Pic related is my hair/hairline, do you guys think I could pull it off? Also how should I take care of it so it doesnt look like a mess. I had long hair when I was like 12 before I got fit but it got a bit curly and id like it to be straighter like in the OP pic if its possible.

looks kinda thin

Whenever I go to the barber they say its thick, but idk

You've got to have a handsome face to pull off long hair, and even then you'll probably look better with short. I had long hair for years and the only comment I ever got from girls was "Why do you keep it long?".

>In males, short hair is a must
yeah, this is why all guys with Long her are virgins and died as on... me included...

How many Girls have you fucked in your life senpai?

>Long hair always looks inferior unless the female has a preference for long hair.
yeah, this is why all guys with Long her are virgins and died as on... me included...

How many Girls have you fucked in your life senpai?

Not really. I'm not handsome, but everyone tells me long hair suits me more. My hair is dark, wavy, and supernaturally thick, however. I've had girls mirin it and even get jelly.

>medium-long hair was standard for males until WW1
>In males, short hair is a must

Okay, bro. Btw your examples are wrong prime Brad is Achilles and prime Hemsworth was Thor 2. In fact, Hemsworth in Thor 3 looks generic as fuck with the short hair.

qts get jelly of my hair.

I like long hair, especially with a beard.

I have thick blond hair, it's pretty good, but right now it's at that awkward stage where it's not short enough to be manageable and not long enough tie up.

I need a job desperately and I keep getting rejected after all my interviews. I think they don't like muh hair. I just wear a beanie to all my interviews and I'm pretty sure they think I'm homeless.

>wearing a beanie in June

They probably think there is something wrong with you. Just style it, breh. In the age of manbuns and top knots longer hair ia nothing unusual. When I was at that awkward phase I would just slick it back, and it worked well because I have dark hair and a thug face. Just find a style that works for you.

Bro I have long hair but that is literally the most homosexual photo you could have taken. Take a normal fucking picture and I'll tell you if it's good.

>I just wear a beanie to all my interviews
Nigger, just gel your hair back.

I've got almost waste length ultra thick hair in pretty good condition, I'm sure if i was 9/10 I'd be fighting off women. Unfortunately i started greying at 14 and i look old and haggard as shit for my age so grills only ever want to take pics with m like I MET DUMBLEDORE EXDEEE

>homosexual photo you could have taken
I know, I thought Veeky Forums would appreciate it.
First photo is when I'm just sitting on my desk.
Second is just pony tailed which is what I "style" it up for most of the day, sometimes half up pony tail if it isn't too hot.

What's the verdict boss? Cut hair or cut my life?

Have had 5/10s at the club tell me that they were too intimidated/conscious of approaching me. Chubsters on Tinder also say that when they see my ottermode body.
I'm able to pull 8/10s if I try, I feel like I need to fuck more 8/10s before I start asking out 9+ sluts unless they're giving me very obvious signals and they're more than likely to have yellow fever.

>grills only ever want to take pics with m like I MET DUMBLEDORE EXDEEE
>not telling them "wanna see my magic wand?"

never gonna make it Albus

Used to have long blonde hair.

It's literally a case of some love it, some hate it. Sorry to say. Also kinda depends on facial type if you can rock it.

Being chad will probably increase your chances though.

kinda meh atm, looks better tied back. personally not a fan of the sideburns but that's subjective. I reckon it'll look better if you grow it down to your collarbone.

or you could just kill yourself

I'm not sure how to deal with the sideburns, while I'm completely indifferent about them, I fear that I might look funny if I trimmed or shaved them.
I'll grow them out more for the meantime.

>>certain girls go wet for long hair
>>its a completely objectifying experience and actually quite repulsive.
>>I've never known one of these girls to not a fat ex goth
>>I've never known one of these girls to genuinely think long hair looks nice, it's always a weird fixation
>>If you meet one of these bitches, they WILL try to get you to grow your hair out anyway. So there's no point having it in advance

This is my personal experience though.

I like your hair tho it is thicc.

yea man, fuckin keeps me up at night

It's too thick to gel.

Fucking keeps me up at night too senpai. I think that's pretty normal.

Use hair spray then.

Got pretty long hair. Dark and thick.
random girls compliment me on it but gf hates it.
I wonder if the girls like the hair or just use it as an excuse to talk to me?

Like, 2% of dudes can pull it off. You gotta have a good face and be built, otherwise you look like a neckbeard. I'm fairly built, 180 and like 15%, I have long hair and a lot of girls I know love it. My gf loves to play with it and run her fingers through it. I've had a few girls call me Tarzan in bed bc of it.

That said I know a few chicks who thinks it looks bad and tell me to cut it.

even statham himself looks better with hair. face it bald fags, having hair is always better

he does not

kek he looks like a homo with hair

I have a long hair and some bitches love it and some bitches don't. Taking care of it is paramount. Long hair that is dry and messy looks like shit. On the other hand you save money on barber. I cut mine twice a year to tidy it up. You shouldn't have long hair if you've thin hair, you're unwilling to take care of it or you're balding. You don't want look like CCW.

People who are high test go bald faster and more prominantly only if they have the gene which makes them go bald to begin with

Lol why do bald people always resort to
>lowtest hairy people.
That isnt how it works, in fact the hairier you are generally the more testosterone you generally have

thin hair here, girl at work said I had "a good face" for a man bun which I'm ~2 years into growing out. (she isn't a major sweetness, mind)