IRON PILL

Can we get an Iron Pill thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzlX3-UHLuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=PzlX3-UHLuk

>Need an infographic to tell you water and vegetables are good
Must be that superior aryan intellect at work

Not OP, but iron pill is one of the handful of pseudo-/pol/ memes that's done some good. It's basically and evolved joke that explains some absolute barebones shit about not being a complete degenerate

We really need to share the Old English magic sheet so this iron pill cringe can have real substance behind it.

Strangely yes, it describes a lot of things I do to be Veeky Forums, but the neo-Nazis can be annoying.

Pretty much the diet I follow, though I eat ground beef a bit too since it's good for bulking

>white rice

You aren't welcome on this board... Fuck off back to /pol/

Fuck you SJW redditor. Since when the fuck do you speak for me or the rest of Veeky Forums?

this is the most autistic shit ever forced on this board

that's an old OC from like 2011 called "the Veeky Forums diet" or something like that, you've just copied it and pasted le iron pill over it

kill yourself

Genuinely dont understand how people get so anxty when this stuff gets posted. Its just a bit of fun, valid life advice mixed with some romanticized white culture.

Infact if you're white and this stuff gives you the shits than i suggest you have an honest look at why that is.

>meat & fish
>dairy
>oils
enjoy your cancer

>the iron pill

also
>butters
>pastas
wew

probably just a nog

*tips PETA emblem*

Nazi Germany was literally the 2017 Atlanta Falcons at the Super Bowl.

"Heh...you have the audacity to show your face here? I've been practicing the tekku-bo-shikiru form since you learned to type, kiddo. Draw your blade, and prepare to meet your demise."

*draws line in floor with katana then licks blade*

"This is the end of the line for you"

You're going to have to be faster than that.

>hispanic soldiers

>
Not even gonna explain or point out how wrong and stupid this diet is but you should know you're equally as dumb for following information on a le infograph xd now please kill yourself

t. assblasted paco

peon

>bottled water in infographic
what did he mean by this

who knows
bottled water gives you xenoestrogens and should be avoided

Give us your diet list then faggot.

it doesn't matter, your telomeres are already shortened, your collagen is breakign down and you are already iterally half the man you should have been

it's over boyo, now it's tme to cuckmaxxx so you can get a 3/10 azn gf to beta provide for while you jack it to VR hentai

i will do none of those things

Iron pill is the best pill to come from /pol/. Most don't get close to its standards though.