Post your
>Height
>Weight
>Current body

I'll start
>6,4
>155lb
>Pic related

I've been on a light bulk for the last few months but evidently haven't eaten enough because I haven't gained any weight at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/AKujY
m.imgur.com/a/AkujY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post boypussy

yeah, post your little rosebud so I can nut, you sissy

Heck off

>6'1
>155lbs
> pic related

im just tryna gain weight, even though I use weight supplements and eat like 2000k calories a day I am only gaining like 3lbs a month. what do

why does it look like you have 2 noses stacked on each other

i will fuck

Tis' not me, just someone who looks very similar to me

you have to eat 4000 cals a day to gain 2 lbs a week
use a weight gain calculator

>6'0
>160
>any dude who is basic "ottermode"

I was up to 170 and making serious gains, and then injured my shoulder and have been out for 2 months. Want to kms seeing all my gains leave.
Fatties have it so easy.

>6'1
>eat like 2k calories a day
that's really fucking little what the fuck

just literally eat more food it's the simplest thing what the fuck are you faggots doing

post more of your boipucci boi

>2000kcal per day

I'm maintaining at like 3,200. You need a lot more to make gains.

6'5" 205lbs, still skelly but getting there

I eat like 6 meals a day and that costs me an arm and a leg as is, how am I supposed to eat that amount of food? I feel sick all the time eating the amount I do now

Don't know if you're fishing for compliments but you're definitely out of skelly territory
You're a solid ottermode, if not even athletic

>6 meals a day
>2k calories
what counts as a meal to you? I can easily down 1k calories in one meal, you eat like 300 calorie meals. That's mickey mouse tier

>costs me an arm and a leg as is
What are you buying?

>I feel sick all the time eating the amount I do now
suck it up you little bitchboy and eat more

2000/6 meals ~333kcal per meal

That's like half a chicken breast. Wtf are you eating bro

Lats my dude, Its all you're missing

whats the key to lats?

I end up buying skinless chicken, pasta, pork steak, sausages that kind of thing, but I go through about 2 meals of 4 sausages and a fair bit of pasta and the rest is made through eating fruit, alpen and weight supplement. What foods should I be eating/buying?

I honestly still see myself as skinny, not fishing for shit

I do upper back once every three days now to work on them. I worked out for about a 1/2 year in the beginning completely neglecting back, so it's lagging.

When I bulk, I eat 4100 kcals/day with a grocery budget of $50/week.

First of all, gaining 3lbs/month is unsustainable. Once you seriously start working out for 1+ years, you should shoot for 1lb/month. Any more than that and you're putting on fat, not muscle.

Second, stop eating sausages, start eating chicken. Dirt cheap, and it goes with everything. Start eating eggs, and more carbs.

sausages are shit, I'd never recommend buying sausages. Processed garbage

basic shit like chicken, rice, ground beef, whole grain pasta, oats, veggies, beans, fish, you know just food

Okay, I can drop the sausages, I was eating a lot of egg and rice for a while but I got pretty ill from one which kind of put me off, any carbs you can reccomend?
What kind of stuff you buying for 50 dollars?
Also as a sidenote, I mainly run and have been making some solid progress on that, is it worth bulking up seriously for running or should I maintain being slim, cheers.

If you're actually 6'1" and 155lbs, then yes, please for the love of god bulk up. Replace cardio with lifting.

I buy
>10lbs of chicken / $20
>5 cans of salmon / $7
>3 dozen eggs / $4
>5lbs of rice / $4
>4lbs of pasta / $4
>3 cans of pasta sauce / $3
>loaf of bread / $3
>greek yogurt / $4

That's ~$49, most likely more around $45 because I rounded up for everything. Every week, use that extra $1-$5 and buy some sort of spice. Over the course of a couple weeks you'll build up enough spices to be able to experiment.

Every day, I eat:
>Breakfast: 6 eggs, coffee, greek yogurt
>Lunch: Chicken and Rice w/ hot sauce + greek yogurt sauce (delicious and healthy would recommend)
>Dinner: Chicken and Pasta with Sauce
>(optional snack): Salmon salad on some bread (use greek yogurt)

That's more or less $4100 kcals/day. With around 200g+ of protein. Increase carb amounts if you want to keep cardio in.

>5'10
>130
>Up from 115

Took about 8 months (mostly fat) because I'm retarded. Auschwitz sucks.

At this rate I'll reach dyel by the age of 30. Pray for me.

this is me

5'9"
135-140
look like this monstrosity

and the sad thing is i hctually have more arm muscle than i had before because ive been doing stuff with these 28 lb dumbbells i have

I've seen your cock

You're not even trying to hide that you just want attention with that picture. Fucking homos always attention starved for whatever reason.

>someone saved my pictures from an old thread

Not sure how I feel about this desu

5'11
130 lbs or so

I'm gonna work in a fast food restaurant soon, I hope it'll fix my calorie problem

I post your dick pic to red boards occasionally, it's cute man

>6'0
>130
i honestly hate myself. i know i dont eat enough but i feel sick after eating. i cant wear short sleeve shirts in public without feeling insecure.

I have the exact same stats as you buddy. Just buy smalls, they fit just fine

>tfw 5'9" 140
>have twig arms
>buy small t shirt shirts
>keep riding up from my beltline
>buy small slim fit regular shirts
>fit well but then feel tight as fuck on my back if i bend over

same exactly

>5'8
>120lb
How long would it take me to become decently aesthetic?

Bud, buy a jumbo pack of like 20 bags of ramen, eat it over the week rinse and repeat. Will cost 10$ at most per week.

I'd bake you cakes and pasta and help you bulk into thicc mode so I could fondle your asscheeks on the couch in front of the fireplace

L-lewd

I'm not even gay but I'd cheat on my girlfriend for you

thats a cute body

pendlay rows
im still full skele but flying squirrel skelly because rows grew my lats so fast

Post lewd imgur again op

would you care to link to one of these?

m.imgur.com/AKujY

Wrong link

m.imgur.com/a/AkujY

god damn that's sexy