How big can I get if I do 20 pushups a day Veeky Forums?

How big can I get if I do 20 pushups a day Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sealgrinderpt.com/navy-seal-workout/pavels-pushups.html/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not big at all
you'll be building muscular endurance instead of size
in fact your arms might get leaner instead

You will literally break through the natty limit if you do that

You'll basically make it breh

you'll be able to do 20 pushups easily

kill yourself or join a real gym

A thread had to die for this piece of shit thread you faggot.

sage

If you keep at it everyday for a year you'll see good gains but when you first start you'll have to take a few days break inbetween to prevent overtraining

Youll get a physique like pic related

Look at an mma fighter and that's the physique you'll get

>rolling your shoulders forward

Kek

sealgrinderpt.com/navy-seal-workout/pavels-pushups.html/

you're welcome

also... keep your max reps at 15.
add weight to your back. do one handed. be more explosive etc.

Why does everyone look for the easy way? If you want to get big you'll need to do a lot more than just 20 push ups a day.

I'm pretty sure you can't do 20 push ups a day.

It's a hidden shortcut to natty limit that not many people know about

You would have to do weighted pushups.
The simple pushups is an endurance exercise.
Anyone who tries to convince you otherwise is dumb. You wanna get lean and have nice definition like a military man? Pushups will do that. Wanna get bigger? Pushups won't really do that.

Nothing.

huh, that actually sounds pretty good. My legs got super 'toned' up after a year of consistent running, and I wondered why. My guess is that the body doesn't tend to store fat in areas where muscles are often used etc, but I'm not sure really.

Kinda interested to know more about this, as someone who wants to be stronger, but to maintain a small, lightweight frame for endurance sports

fuck what is this from i forgot

mr happy face. Man that disturbed me as a kid. I felt really sick after he was talking about how the dog's insides were squishy.

Jesus that pic takes me back

Diamond push-ups son, they are the real deal.

In what sense?

if you weigh over 200lbs you might actually gain decent size from it if we are talking about 20 hard reps full rom. Not that half rep bullshit, chest touching the ground is fullrom

dont listen to the goofballs saying its endurance, most bodybuilders train at that rep range

Is this bait? Source? I feel like shit because I can only crank out 25-30 pushups at a time: I think partly because I have a bad habit of holding my breath.

You will not gain anything whatsoever. 20 pushups is literally nothing. Now if your doing sets of 20 pushups then you will be golden, but just 20 a day isn't cutting it.