This man could bench 500lbs and basically you're a fucking loser

This man could bench 500lbs and basically you're a fucking loser

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzvmFLrJ8o0
youtube.com/watch?v=R16Rlw_g46U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah well he's a nigger

Wasn't there a thread about this a couple of weeks ago? His huge arms must've been helpful if that 500lbs claim is true.

Hell, his arms were as big as (or bigger than) Arnold's

well this man does bench 730lbs

When will they learn?

>This man could bench 500lbs
>of pussy

He's bigger than Arnold alright, look at his arms holy shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=OzvmFLrJ8o0

well nigger should try harder

But Wilt only played basketball

Is height the true strength?

sarychev is like 6'8 or 6'9 so hes no manlet

THICC

The point is he wasn't a weightlifter at all

The guy in the video clearly is

Kys

i benched 500 lbs and fucked a million women- wilt chamberlin

pic related could bench 800 lbs in his private time but he was humble so he didn't need to record it

sarychev never did weightlfiting, hes to tall for it

Manlets BTFO again

When will they learn?

>Record holder RAW bench press
>Not a weight lifter

I've been doing it wrong all along then!

prob thats why you suck at it lmao

He didn't just play basketball. In college at Kansas he played Volleyball, and did the high jump, shotput, and ran the quarter mile.

Wilt was an absolute freak of nature and was the strongest player to ever play in the NBA. To put it into perspective, LeBron, who is the most physically gifted athlete in this era, is 6'8" 250lbs and runs a 4.4 40yd dash. Wilt was 7'2" 310lbs and also ran a 4.4 40yd dash.

but lebron isnt fastest, wall, 2011 derrick rose, westbrook speed are overkill

I loved watching Chamberlain play - to bad most ot you guys are too young to remember.

Damn, Wilt running into you at that speed must be fucking bone crushing.

That's some serious force for a man

Karl Malone was a beast as well. Different era, but he definitley made other players look small.

>bragging about being a grandpa
>posting on Veeky Forums

The only faggot who should feel "too bad" is you, old fart.

Sure there are players that are faster, but taking a charge from Wall or Rose isn't exactly scary. The reason LeBron is so dominant in the East is that he's 250lbs of freight coming at you at a ridiculous speed. And Wilt had 60lbs on him.

lebron has also one of the greatest nba iq ever, when it comes to guys rushing at me Im more scared of the greek freek, like wtf im supposed to do hes a fucking 7ft point guard

youtube.com/watch?v=R16Rlw_g46U

Check out some of Arnold's interviews about Wilt if you want to be more impressed. The legends about Wilt in his younger years are crazy. Dunking a basketball so hard it broke someone's foot, dunking a ball with someone hanging on his arm, the list goes on.

Probably my all time favorite NBA stat involves Wilt.

Michael Jordan scored 50+ points in a game 35 times in his career. Which is impressive. Wilt Chamberlain did it 42 times in a single season.

I think Ante is going to be one of the greatest players ever honestly.

none of those facts are verified, just like Wilt's '500lb' bench lol. Would be surprised if Wilt ever lifted over 350

wilt played against bunch of white 6'2 boys excluding celtics and kareem abdul jabaar in bucks

even jumping they bearly reached his hand extended so no wonder he scored 50 points on them

its like 6'2 guy playing lowered rims versus bunch of 5'2-5'3 guys

and if you dont believe just look up rosters from this times and height of players

Wilt do!

By that measure of proof your penis is probably only 2"

Wilt had eye witnesses present, what more do you want?

from young teams bucks and healthy phily will be most exciting to watch, lakers are doubtful to much on going on there

whole bucks team are young future allstars, only monroe is old there

middleton
giannis
parker
maker

they just need to get better pg than delly

The facts I told were given first hand by the coaches and players that those things happened to. Just because you've never bothered to look them up, doesn't mean they don't exist.

eyewitnesses present claimed Larry Allen managed a 700lb bench when he had a spotter probably bringing it down to around 500lbs or less lmao. Witnesses don't mean shit

he was actually pretty strong. I guess height = strength, how can us manlets ever compete?

take under notice that he had to weight like atleast 280 pounds, probably above 300 and had huge hands

reminder that more mass = more strenght

I understand that argument, but let me counter it. Who is the best baseball player of all time? Undisputedly, its Babe Ruth, right? He was hitting more homeruns himself than entire teams when he played. But he played in a league with no blacks, and no Caribbeans.

Wilt played against Bill Russell, Jerry West, and Nate Thurmond. Those guys are legends. Not to mention that the league was much smaller, and was way more competitive for talent. And no matter what era, you can't fight Wilt's conditioning. He played every single second of every single game, plus overtimes in '42, averaging 48.5 minutes per game. He led the league at least once in points, blocks, and even assists (as a center) after one scout told him he should pass more. He did this without all the fancy athletic care LeBron receives, he drank beer and fucked women every night after his games. MJ is the most talent scorer to ever play the game, but Wilt is by far the most dominant.

Right so that means the moon landing was faked right?

Exactly, actually.

>not verified that he played volleyball and did track and field for Kansas
>not verified that he was 7'2", 310lbs
>not verified by NBA scouts that he ran a 4.40

How the fuck are these not verifiable?
>not verified

He probably is 500lbs you stupid shit

I may be an old fart but I could break your neck before you even had time to shit yourself pussy

THEN SEND HIM BACK PLS """we""" NEED HIM

Not even him. But are your lifts stronger than 325 bench.
437 squat? Do you dumb bell curl 40lbs dumbbells? No? Then shut up retard.
Besides it's super hard to snap someone's neck like in the movies. The neck usually tenses up and at best you'll pull a muscle

isn't baseball pretty much white now?

not to mention wilt is standing behind arnold and arnold is out-angling him

In this era of chucking 3s would he be still viable?

for what? kyrie has to play whole games and score like madman if you want to win, and he has no chance of guarding klay beacuse of height advantage as leborn have to cover kd, love dray, thompson need to fight with theirs big bois

cavs need to switch sg for a better one

/thread

get somebody young not grandpas like whole season long

simmons from spurs would be great for this team

he would be scoring probably like in high or mid 20s but not even 30s

not only era of 3s, but now level of low tier nba players is way higher than in 50s-60s, today bench warmers would be succesful starters or stars of 60s teams. Wilt would be one of the best basketball players now, but he wouldnt bully guys around like he used to

at his era nba players had other jobs depsite playing basketball, there was even a guy working as prison guard

No. Without taking emotion or nostalgia or bullshit into account, best baseball player is almost certainly a roided-up barry bonds. Early eras in every sport had much larger variance in skill levels because of a smaller pool of potential players, smaller corpus of accessible knowledge about training/conditioning/strategy/etc, and various other factors. Consider all-time records for things like earned-run average, or batting average: those skew very heavily towards the early era of baseball because the gap between average and the best in the sport was much larger in that day. All of this applies to Wilt and basketball as well; and desu I would take Olajuwon over Wilt any day and never doubt my decision.

500? You're a fucking racist whitey, wilt chamberlain benched ATLEAST 600 lbs and that's not even including the additional weight caused by white oppression

plus he didnt count the bar

Who does though? Must be pretty pathetic if you need to inflate your numbers by doing that