Transformation thread

Post your transformations

This is mine 1 year later, so far so good

5 months, gained 10kg

Awesome results. I can tell by your arm growth that you're not too tall. Gj nonetheless.

>those hips

nigga just be a girl

u need to work on your traps, possibly lats

is vegetable oil bad

>Veeky Forums
>everyone is too autistic and insecure to compliment another guy's decent progress without making a baseless comment on height

Well done guys...

My 1 year progress

not working core I see

Before

Lost 130lbs between first and second pic, then started playing rugby at university and bulked up, about +60lbs from lowest weight.

nice progress, what are you gonna do about your loose skin?

Getting ready to graduate so will probably try to cut down from playing weight and see how it is now with a much bigger core. If still too bad will probably save for the surgery. To be honest though it doesn't bother me too much right now.

>1 year
>so far, so slow

those hips don't lie, you need to work on getting wide, or just be a girl

arms shrinked? or just different dude?
ether way, that core its weak

Mirin your hair.

I'm an hardgainer (fast metabolism).

First picture was taken in Mach 2014. Never lifted weights ever in my life.

November 2015, I got a gym membership and started to lift frequently. (no picture during this time, but my body looked similar to the 1st pic when I started)

After about a year of lifting, and Half assing my diet quite a bit, I decide to do my first bulk. Dirty bulk. I wanted to gain muscle/mass/strength.
(2nd and 3rd picture was during a bulk)

I bulked for about 2-3 months. Which wasn't a lot. I weight 142lbs before I started and after 2-3 months of bulking I was at 150lbs. My numbers definitely went up not just in BW, but also the weights I was lifting

After the 2-3 months of bulking, I began to cut, but I did it too quick and lost a lot of strength and mass.

Today (last pic), I'm eating a little over calorie maintenance (some what close to these stats, Carbs 40 / Fat 20 / Protein 40).
I weigh about 142ish, and lifting most of the weights I was lifting when I was in 150lbs. I'm still trying to figure out which route to go from here. Might stick to this diet for now. I do have a decent amount of fast I want to get rid off. I always wondered if I should loose all my fat first completely or bulk first. Or just go on mini bulk and cuts. If you guys have any recommendations, let me know please.

>you need to work on getting wide

HOW?
O
W
?

Put a little bit more effort into lats and obliques to fix it. What are you currently doing for the lats and obliques?

>I'm an hardgainer
Lol you fat as fuck don't go blaming your inability to put on weight when you look that doughy

just realised I made a progress thread when there is already a transformation thread, kek. whoops.
not bad man
could be way better if you cut the skin pham
talk about a bulk, nice as fuck man, if you cut you'll look sick as
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
purtty good for 1 year mang, keep it up

S H R E D D E R
H
R
E
D
E
R

Not him but I used to be incredibly insecure about this until I saw a picture of shirtless ryan gosling. Not gonna post a pic because that would require me to google "shirtless ryan gosling" and that would be gay, but point still stands that he has those kind of hips that go outwards more, albeit good and muscular looking

best fuggin kek i've had in a while

>I'm a hard gainer (fast metabolism)

You look fat as fuck though, like, legit fat, can't even tell where your pecs end of start.

> I decide to do my first bulk. Dirty bulk.

I swear every single guy who looks like shit here has fallen for this retarded shit meme.
Newsflash, the only people who can dirty bulk successfully are thr genetic elite and roidfags.

What have you been doing ?
Please post routine

Any of you guys got advice or tips for lads starting out?

>25-30% bodyfat
>I began to cut and lost a lot of strength and mass

xDDD nice meme bro

I swear to god you fucking placebo retards you don't lose any fucking muscle mass at that bodyfat% holy fucking shit and the strength is mainly placebo and "you not feeling it" because you are on a deficit so you have less energy for workouts.

You shouldn't lose basically any muscle mass at all and your lifts should go down maybe 20% at most ONLY when you are sub

Dirty bulk is a meme, I agree. Cutting on white sugar completely is essential if you wanna make it

Posted this in a progress thread a few days ago but I didn't go into any proper detail so I'm doing it now.
Stats:
>20 Years Old
>6ft 1
>About 77kg
Basically all I did to go from before to after was join a decent boxing gym and train hard like boxers do 3 times a week in the gym and 2 times by myself. This burns tons of fat and slowly but surely built my core and arms just from throwing punches/guarding or holding pads for someone else (You'll notice they aren't huge, but they are solid because they get used so much) . The only specific conditioning exercises I do are Pressups (Pushups for Amerifags, and I do about 100+ a day, my record is 55 in a row ) for my chest, and about 30 leg lifts a day .
Diet wise I haven't been strict at all, I just make sure I amen't completely going overboard on any given day, one boxing session can burn over 1000 calories so its not too bad.
> Protip: Start boxing, its 10x more addicting than lifting and I guarantee that if you do a single session with the goal of improving over time, you'll be hooked straight away. You won't mind doing cardio anymore because it coincides with Boxing, which you are now addicted to.
Good luck brehs

W I D E
I
D
E

Looking small my man
Looking the same my man
Looking fat my man
Looking saggy my man
Looking weak my man
Looking like a fraud my man
Looking small my man

Don't you do anything else besides pushups and boxing training?

I mean, why not do pullups and other harder bodyweight excercises?

Also
You look tons better than me, and I'm a gymcel with no abs, pic related, and I've been training for years longer than you.

Man you just gotta start looking at your body and realize that you won't look good unless you get lean, it's really all you have to do.
I've been there and done that, I was so fucking fat but still on a "normal weight range" for my height and I thought that I didn't have to actively cut my caloric intake in order to get aesthetic. Boy was I wrong. Hopefully I will finally get lean enough to get abs a month from now.

looks like a guy i know called Dan

i imagine he could have gotten so big if he trained propperly!

dude you got that feminine lady tash and i cant even see if you have pecs or tits.

litterally no definition, you aint no fucking hardgainer your just not trying fucking hard enough.

you been lifting for a month or something?

Sorry I completely forgot to mention I do actually dp pullups (chinups) on a bar at home aswell with both grips and a few sets of burpies a couple times a week. I would lift aswell, but I don't have the time for Boxing, Work and Gym right now.

Forgot to mention that the difference between photos is 8 Months

I train back twice a week, one day with biceps, other with chest.
Basic Program is volume.
Barbell Row
T Bar Row
Cable Row
Other row machine thingy
Dumbell Row

Lat Pull down (8 sets, split in half and use two different bars)
Pull ups
Crossfit meme lat pull down thing, idk whats its called desu lmao.

i promise im natty

Is pic you? If is, mirin hard. Routine, height?

yessir this is me.
can't list routine exercise by exercise but I can give you a basis,
Legs
Rest
Back & Bizep
Chest, Shoulders
Legs
Chest & Back
Arms

Stop eating all soybased products.

This was 2014 not 2012

current

5 years

(wasted)

Me on the left

We can all take silly selfies here itt, but
how do I take the perfect selfie for the girls though?
I know I have to smile to look sympathetic, but i also have to take the photo from a lower angle to imply dominance, i have to stand with a firm stance to imply power (as opposed to sitting or laying down like a faggot), and i have to be outdoors to imply an active lifestyle, but i also need friends in the picture to appear social, and i need the correct lighting and shadows to accentuate my muscles.
What am i missing?

you look like one of those people who thinks he knows everything.

Yeah i get that a lot, when it comes to lifting and gym, I think i know everything, but I've been put in my place occasionally, now I tend to just talk about what I've personally done instead of what works for others

Left: January 2016 3 months 'training' (I fucked around for almost a year before I got things in order)

Right: last week. 9.5 months of serious training. Currently 5'10" 152lb

Starting to bulk next week coz im smol

The Perfect Combination

>Sharpen 80%
>Contrast 30%
>Brightness 20%
>Saturation 15%
>Highlights -40%

by your body you know what you are doing in the gym it's just your face that gives off that vibe.

not gona lie user you look pretty much the same apart from your shoulders look slightly bigger. to offset the wide hip thing everybody is mentioning i think you need to focus on your lats.

anyway just keep going 5 months isnt enough to see a big difference especialy for a begginer

10 month apart, r8/h8 brahs

1 year, natty? not bad. unfortunately, your tats are still shit and preclude you from taking anything above bartender.

A picture of yourself looking smart without trying too hard in a suit will do more than any topless photo (unless you're already banging theml)

How did you get so wide upstairs?

Routine?

Post your diet and plan to get lean please.
I'm like you, a bit less fat and my back is much weaker, but yeah, the abs are barely visible and I wanna cut deep.

Mirin your twink look, work those brah that gap is getting dangerous

that's quite significant for 9.5 months.. hm..

That would explain your athletic looking physique.
I like your training methodology.

Man I don't feel particularly good giving diet advice to people considering my lack of leanness but just recently(3 weeks) I cut all animal products from my diet, been eating mainly beans/lentils/grains/cereals, vegetables in the form of soup and supplementing a llittle just in case I need it with pea protein powder.

The past 3 weeks I've been losing fat like crazy and energy/libido is through the roof despite losing like 0.5-1kg a week. I don't count calories or macros but I take average estimates from the portions I eat. I always have a good ammount of protein on every meal on the form of either beans/lentils/grains/cereals/soymilk or just pea protein powder if I'm eating vegetable soup. I make sure to minimize fat intake, Idk why but I perform better with lower fat intakes.
It feels me up pretty good and I never feel hungry.

Tons of lateral raises. srs Veeky Forums loves OHP but the only excercise that matters for (aesthetics) shoulders are lat raises, and some rear delts.
Also lats and losing fat is the key for a V-taper

Did Coolcicada PPL most of my bulk

I have been lifting for 1 year and ~7 months. What I meant is I spent almost a year lifting with no clue following a meme rutine a trainer put me on and eating in a deficit, so I made shit progress and it wasn't until 9,5 months ago that I started trainning and eating properly, and I made most of my gains during this time. Sorry If I wasn't clear enought I'm still learning englando lol

How did your recent training routine differ from the meme routine you were given at the start?

Looking insecure my man. Post body, fag.

You'll make it bruh

What weight is good for lat raises? My lifts are pretty weak as a beginner, 10lb each side for 3x10 is what I've been doing but unsure if I should go higher or more volume.

I used to train 3 days a week, focused in one bodypart, no dl no squats, bench press 12 reps so it was pretty hard to progressive overload and gain strenght, and a lot of volume on accessories. I'm cringing thinking about it lol

Now I train 6 days a week in a proven routine, do the 3 main lifts in a strenght range, know what excercises work better for me, and I have more knowledge in training and eating

How many times a week do you train a bodypart now?

2 times a week

Left:
>6ft
155lbs

Right:
>6ft
>190 lbs

Been lifting a little over two years

What kind of training did you do as part of your boxing training? Could I just shadowbox everyday and see similar results? I don't have a boxing gym in my town.

Forgot pic

you know nothing lil shit

stop eating carbs and fats together like a retard,
your mc donalds bulk does not make you a hardgainer, you are not one.
honestly you have to lose fat.

What are your lifts?

What did you do to finally get that last bit of pudge off of your belly? I'm struggling with the fat below my belly button

Shadowboxing, Skipping, Hitting the Bag (Both for 10 3 minute sets and 5 sets of 30 second high intensity punching where you focus on hitting the bag as fast and hard as possible, its literally more draining than sprinting, do that at the end to blow your remaining energy)
My main tip is to focus on form, learn how to shift your bodyweight correctly, make sure you know the correct form for the jab, straight, uppercut and hook, practice rolls and slips to help build your core and also work on footwork, staying on the balls of your feet and moving around in your stance, you want to be as mobile as possible.
Do something like this as an hour long workout: 3 rounds of skipping - 3 mins each
2-3 rounds shadowboxing - 3 mins
10 rounds Heavy bag - 3 mins
5 rounds High Intensity bag work- 30 seconds
(For this one the best thing to do is the rapid 1-2 movement, ie: jab-straight-jab-straight etc.)
Finally stretch out your muscles for 3-5 minutes, do the typical sitting dog pose and the prayer looking one, and stretch both arms across your body and behind your back.
That's more or less my routine every session.
Final Tip: Invest in 16oz gloves and hand wraps, these will protect your hands when hitting the bag and the added weight will make you stronger over time, even if it doesn't feel like much. DO NOT buy gloves that are less than 16oz in weight, they will not be adequate for training and you could injure your wrist/knuckles easily

Before. This was me a few months into SS, making no gains. A little under a year ago I think.

This is me now. I dropped SS and started doing calisthenics/prison style workouts. First I just did full body work three times a week, but in the past two months I've been eating a shit ton and working out errday.

Man I wish I had the time to lift right now, you look swole af, a bit of cutting and you would eclipse me in no time, I'm lean right now but I need to put on size, at 6'1 I should be bigger

I also struggle with that. Growing your abs helps a lot. I also angle my photos so is not very noticiable lol

mirin gainz and digits brah, a+ progress

280kg deadlift
200-210kg squat
150kg close grip bench press
100kg ohp

stats?

OHP - 75kg x5
Bench - 105kg x5 (this is awful I know, it has been higher but every time I cut, it falls through the floor)
Squat 130kg x5, high bar atg
Deadlift - 220kg x5 (long arms help with this)

Approximately 12 month progress. I'm 174 cm. Was inconsistent with gym but right now doing fierce 5 workout for about 2.5 months. Current lifts
DL - 95KGx5
Squat - 85.5KGx5
Bench - 67.5KG×5
OHP - 45KGx5
Tips are appreciated.

Still quite a ways to go but down 50 lbs in 6 months.
6'1 275 in fist pic
225 in second pic
Waist size from a 40 to a 32 and I need a belt with 32s.

hah, thanks m8
I am not even big desu, I look pretty normal with a tshirt on except for maybe my back and chest.
I really want the type of leanness you have currently, getting lean enough to have abs showing is my goal. Only wish I strived for it sooner.

Thx m8

Looking good bro
Your arms could get some work tho, blast them during your bulk

5'7"
220 to 178

S: 375
B:245
DL: 440

What's your routine? Been doing calisthenics for 6 months and I've been considering switching to lifting.

2 years apart

Your before pretty much looks like me now, just maybe I'm a little taller. This gives me hope. Ty OP

>Tons of lateral raises
This. When I raised my rep range to 20-25 and lowered the weight, my shoulders became Adonis mode

Basically I just do push/legs one day, and then pull/abs the next. I also have some adjustable dumbells that go up to 35lbs(you can buy a similar pair used for cheap on Craigslist/online) that I use for shoulder raises(front, back, and lateral), curls, and skull crushers(just started doing arm isolation exercises a few months ago). Overall I think it is easier to get aesthetic as a Natty with calisthenics just cause it forces you to stay lean and you can workout more often with more volume. Just remember to go fucking hard, but be careful so you don't get injured.
Thanks man. As I said, just started doing arm isolation work a few months ago. They were have gone up about 2.5 inches since, so think about how horrible they were before, kek. Don't fall for the "pullups are enough for arms" meme.

damn nice dude

me at 6'4 392lbs and at 200lbs

Me now at 6'4 205lbs.

Life has been good to me since I lost the weight. Long term goal is to gradually get to 220-230lbs and maintain.

>
What did you do, your arms look like 5" bigger.

what's your full routine?