FPH and FPS

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Super Obesity
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2951492/800lb-bride-finds-love-jilted-fianc-following-dramatic-weight-loss.html
youtu.be/_3Bb2CjS6TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>some fat girl had to make a caricature because this situation that rarely happens irl and left out details like cellulite and saggage on the chubby girl

Wow color me surprised

tfw that is 100% me

No boner pls.
I wish I stayed on my diet. Could have gorged on a pizza right now.

>last paragraph

>damn girl you really know how to make a man's scooter wheels turn

>Garlic herb laughing cow cheese
>Everything Ritz
>Slice of pepperoni

Usually helps when I get a pizza craving

That's pigcalling, not catcalling. The difference is pretty distinct since it sounds like "SUUUUEEEEEYYYYYYYY"

>when I was 717lb
>717lb
this can't be real... r-right?

kek

Dunno who I dislike more, fatties or Muzzies

Now I want pizza

fixed a typo

>this is how 400lb butter golems see themselves
It's always the 'rounded' shape. All pump and curved.

They never draw in the multiple chins, folds upon folds, back tits, cheddar cheese skin, crusty gross unwashed areasc etc etc

Legit can't wait till this fat fuck keels over dead and all the fat fucks who worships her act supprised.

Alternatively, she will use her $$$ to shed the weight at the first serious health issue, causing mass salt and rage

Those men were probably shopping for bacon, ham and pork chops.

>standing up is considered fit and active
Makes you wonder how pathetic these subhumans really are
>male attention at 717lbs
Bitch they were laughing at a walrus

She looks like a normal sized woman piggybacking on a second woman.

That fucking get

Get them on the diet, I'll call it in

OH SHIT NIGGA

>men would still catcall me

gee, I wonder what race they were

>mfw the first sip of the day.

I skipped my workout two days in a row....this post has shamed me. off to get back on the wagon

"umm excuse me ma'am Im trying to get to the whole milk and you're blocking the entire dairy section"

UGH STOP HITTING ON ME

>deadlifting his gut
That's some next level calisthenics desu

>the Sloat character pack for ESO

it looks like someone is piggy backing under the table cloth

I live in one of the most obese parts of America and I never see this shit

I actually can't remember the last time I saw a morbidly obese person. Are they really this common?

The entire country of lelgium is like one long, unfunny joke.

FEED ME

Jesus Christ what the fuck.

why would she not just get an automatic instead of fucking up her transmission

According to statistics

I don't live near people in general so I couldn't say from experience

Of course, just being statistically obese doesn't mean one is a walking sphere so the worst cases probably are still comparatively scarce

Go to your local Wal-Mart

Bulking gone wrong.

GOBAD
Gallon of Bryers a Day

fuck, now I want pizza

>Obese =30-40 BMI
>Morbidly obese = 40-50 BMI

I'm genuinely curious: What comes after that on that chart?

I'm genuinely curious:

>You fucking liar

My sides!!

Why in the absolute shit is there only one guy who noticed this out of all those replies

Insta kill

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Super Obesity

obeast

then in the beluga whale category it becomes the final form "Morbidly Obeast"

I believe the next class is called "Super Obese"

Story Time...
Yesterday me and my father went to a river in rural North Carolina called the Nantahala to go white water kayaking. We stop right before the bottom of the river to scope out the falls before we run them to find our lines. As were walking twoards the falls a group of 6 hamplanets, 2 mothers and 4 obese kids ~10 years old walk past us towards a raft.. with no river guide... we spend about 10-15 minutes lookin over the river shooting the shit and head back to our kayaks. As were about to take out 3 river guides come sprinting towards us apparently the hamplanets managed to get their raft BEACHED on a rock directly overlooking the waterfall and none of them had been able to fit into the proper life jacket gear and declined to wear helmets and the guides needed us to help so me and my dad paddle down to them and are screamin at them to jump to the back of the raft to shift the weight off the rock MFW the FATTEST of them all jumps on the back flips the raft over and 6 whales go tumbling down a class 3 rapid slamming against rocks the entire time.. I think me and my father laughed for 30 minutes as these soaking wet whales screamed for help trying to get dragged back to shore

she won't fuck up the tranny she'll just be slow as absolute dogfuck after shifting

>not your babe

thank FUCK for that

tl;dr

>you're going to love this, trust me
>this is obese.
>this is obese past the point of obesity, or you could just call this "morbidly obese"
>and THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

Shit nigga take a writing class.
I didn't need half of that info, cut it down a little bit.

can you imagine, as a man, not being able to see your genitals without a mirror
can you imagine, as a man, having almost no function in your genitals because blood simply can't travel to your benis

ya i knew i wrote it slopily o well

why
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2951492/800lb-bride-finds-love-jilted-fianc-following-dramatic-weight-loss.html

>Unsuccessfully trying to hide your awful body with a human-sized mannequin for compliments while simultaneously showing contempt for beauty standards

wew

Can u get a 3 digit BMI?

What about Super Obese 2

Just have pizza, but limit the amount.

If you learn to make it at home, you can even count the calories.

I went to the doctors on friday and my BMI is 39.7. Feels good.

Need to define morbidly obese, but in my judgement i see at least one such person every day, without a lot of repeats.

They split into two smaller fat people and the cycle continues. Life finds a way.

I hope you're a regular in /fat/ for that to feel good

Dammit, 29.7. I've been working on it for a while and I am no longer in the bad zone.

We need to resurrect thinner beauty/project harpoon. This was a force for good.

I like it, but Edy's/Dreyers would be a better choice, since they can't even legally call it ice cream anymore.

It's pretty much a non-country

This is what fat girls fantasize about...
Depressing really

youtu.be/_3Bb2CjS6TE
"You call yourself a man?"
"You're gonna tell me you didn't binge eat?"

They probably thought they were at a livestock auction bidding on pigs and cattle.

afaik it is a percentage of the total mass of the body, meaning that at 3 digits (100) the person would be just pure fat and no muscle... or bone

I'm dead

>Shortly after this photo was taken, the Italo-American holding his breath avoiding noxious fumes took a breath and the opportunity to say "Get da fock outta HERRRREEEE!!"

that is a fucking brilliant idea

For you my dudes. Now it shall never be unseen

Holy kek

>Alternatively, she will use her $$$ to shed the weight at the first serious health issue, causing mass salt and rage
That happened to some other "plus sized" "model" she lost a ton of weight and everyone raged at her for some reason lmao.
Forget who it was tho.

>the last time I saw a morbidly obese person
Most of them spend 99.99% of their time indoors and have some enabler go out and get their food for them.

Holy shit