These are hurting your gains. Get them removed ASAP

These are hurting your gains. Get them removed ASAP.

yeah dog just walk around with fucking cavities lol

Are the porcelain ones ok?

Proof?

You'll be exposed to more mercury by having them removed. Another positive to amalgam is it's a permenant fix. Composite needs replaced every 5-10 years.

Porceline is almost,as permenant as amalgam and super expensive and requires multiple visits.

I've never had an amalgam filling. Most dentists don't use them anymore. I, unfortunately, have plenty of other fillings. I had a bad run of luck with my teeth a few years ago and I'm finally getting it all sorted out. I should be pretty set by the end of the year. I now have multiple crowns and have an Implant healing atm. I'm finally going to be able to go to the dentist and not have them drilling.

All of this dental work has been huge fucking gains goblins.

Haven't been to dentist in a while. I went about 6 months ago could only afford the cleaning not xray. Dentist said i really need to do the fucking xray since it's been years. Also i need to stop brushing hard cause i fucked my enamel a bit

September 1st is when i get insurance and i will go for the whole thing

Do you think ill be fucked with dozens of cavities? I brush teeth and toungue, flosh, and mouth wash often

Scared as shit

This.

They are not permanent. They have shorter lives than ceramic due to their thermal cycling working them out and cracking teeth.

I hope not user. Are you having any pain?

I only ever had one cavity as a kid and used to drink TONS of sodas every day. I actually didn't have problems until I stopped drinking soda and lost my insurance for a few years so I couldn't catch the problems early. Hopefully, you'll have better luck than me.

Now that i stopped brushing hard nothing hurts

How'd you get all these problems in this post what was the cause

I have tons of amalgam fillings, but removing them would mean losing even more tooth.

Its cheap in thailand

how the fuck do they hurt your gains?

i told my old kike dentist i didnt want metal, she gave me merc anyway. fucking cunt said she thought saving me $160 would be better. cunt.

Dental work is also pretty cheap in mexico desu

Mercury poisoning hurts cellular function in every part of your body. This includes gains.

>You'll be exposed to more mercury by having them removed

Dent student here. The mecury shit is hoax. ALL the studies with bad results were paid by resine manufacturers

You might have a tumour or a cyst. It's not uncommon. Even if it is benign it might fuck you jaw up and then you will lose 100% of your gains.
Gain Goblin is protecting you from Gains Ogre, you just need to get buttfucked by it as payment

Many fillings, only one is amalgam. Try again.

Single visit, multiple done is one visit.

I haven't been to the dentist in like a decade

Literally, if it doesn't hurt, it's fine lel

yes and then they told all the dental students the truth in dental school which is the only place you can go to get certification to be trusted by the public in such matters.

the x-ray thing is a con. never forget dentists will compromise your health and expose you to radiation just to make a couple hundred bucks.