>profession
IT
>age
29, 30 next year
>salary
>hours
5-6.5 a day
>do you enjoy it?
Career is great, I just don't enjoy anything else so that bleeds into other areas of life

>profession
GP + ER doc
>age
>salary
240k last year
>hours
9 to 6 monday through thursday, + few weekends/night ER shifts
>do you enjoy it?
Yeah it's fun, although it gets repetitive at times

>profession
process controls engineer for a food company
>age
>salary
>hours
9-5
>do you enjoy it?
yes
but only because i'm autistic and a control freak

>profession
Infantry
>age
>salary
>hours
varies
>do you enjoy it?
It's been boring lately since no tours are happening so I'm probably going back to school next year.

What branch of IT specifically? I'm a dev. How do you work such few hours a week and make that kind of cash? Looking t get in on that racket.

>profession
Manager in a healthcare group
>age
>salary
>hours
60/wk
>do you enjoy it?
Not at all. Looking for next steps but unsure what I want to go into or where I want to go

>profession
Intern, application developer
>age
>salary
not much, only getting paid $14 an hour. I'm lucky to even get an internship that pays
>hours
40 a week
>do you enjoy it?
yeah. Can get stressful sometimes since it's my first actual "job" and I have a terrible fear of failure

What's your rank?

51k a year is like ... a lot

Ayyyy

>>profession
Resident Doctor, Internal Medicine
>>age
>>salary
>>hours
9000<
>>do you enjoy it?
starting in a few weeks. I hope I'll like it and that it doesn't steal my gainz

What is Veeky Forums's profession?

>profession
High class gigolo, specializing in models and trophy wives who prefer 6'6"+ alpha males with minimum 10 inch dick
>age
>salary
13 million
>hours
Whenever I want
>do you enjoy it?
It's alright, just something for the summer before I start studying at Princeton in the fall, I'll be taking over my dad's multi-billion dollar company when I graduate so he can retire, but I'm worried ten hours a week in golf meetings and negotiating with clients at exclusive night clubs will cut into my free time. Where will I find time to skydive and do rails of coke off my two supermodel girlfriends' nubile bodies if I'm working all the time?

>>profession
Trainee Accountant, first year of a three year grad scheme
>>age
>>salary
£26k, so c.34k$ I suppose
>>hours
9-5
>>do you enjoy it?
Yes.

Roll for your super powers

>student
>25
>3400/month
>7-4
>yes

I'll call you for a shitty irrelevant consult in the middle of the night so you lose your sleep gains :^)

kek

I'm an engineer, I don't really want to mention too much but here it goes

Yea, I work actually about 5-6 hours a day and other than that I can fuck off and do what I want with my time since I'm paid well. The thing is I am also remote and don't need to sit in an office all day so I work from home

The reason it adds up to 5-6 hours a day is project/assistant work only takes up that amount of time. I'm not support or Tier 1 or even tier 2 so don't need to be on calls all day or assist people with layer 1-4 issues. Is it easy what I do, no not really but if you know how to ask the right questions to get a sufficient answer you can pretty much find yourself in any position

Basically if you look at it yea it is 5-6 hours per day of actual work, however, I study 7 days a week and in this field you can be a tier 1/2 forever making 70k or you can advance and make good money but a lot is expected from you in this position. I work a few hours each day, but it makes up for what I'm currently studying outside of work and what I provide to this company. So far things have been good

Let me be frank, there is no way for me to get in 8 hours a day of solid work, it just isn't going to work that way we have tiers and they can help each other. If I need to help someone I resolve things pretty well

Also, I'm studying right now as well and I'm a bit of a workaholic

>You might have heard or read my posts before

How do you all cope with the ridiculous shit suggested on this board?

Or are you just here waiting for tinytrip to return

Rolling

Private lol. Canadian though

Wut

>Profession:

Military

>Age:

>Salary:

Varies. Start at the basic rate for E-5. Add in jump pay, dive pay BAH for 2 dependents, hazardous duty/per diem/hardship pay when deployed. I don't really keep track of that shit.

>Hours:

A lot

>Do you enjoy it:

Tried the white collar thing and wanted to blow my brains out.

Now I get paid to PT for up to 6 hours a day, shoot guns, jump out of airplanes, get sent to awesome training schools, and blow up terrorists.

I can feel all the low risk cardiac rule outs now

Doc bro plz ;_;

T.

Supply/logistics over here

I just hope that it's all a big meme and they're only playing stupid.

>fat fuck comes
>chest pain
>probably just a heartburn because of all the chicken wings he had
>don't wanna get sued on the off chance it's angina
>cardio workup it is
>everything is fine and just give him some PPIs

That's the boring part of the work. But it also becomes easy and fast, so more money for me.

>profession
Lawyer, almost a year in
>age
>salary
180k + bonuses
>hours
depends, but usually a lot, some months are brutal, others are easier (still 50+)
>do you enjoy it?
Some of it.

That does not sound fair. How long is residency for internal medicine? How does salary progress?

okay i guess.

Rollin
>industrial medic/firefighter
>22
>200 CAD a day to start, supposed to be up to 300 end of year
>6 to +12 days, overtime after 12
>it's boring as fuck, but I need the experience on my resume before I go back to school for EMT.

>engineer
>23
>$72k usd
>CWW. 9 hours days with every other Friday off. stay over only in emergencies
>No. Boring a fuck with major anxiety over being laid off. My life's goal is to be NEET.

>profession
high school student

>age
Just turned 18

>Salary
120 euros/month from government

>Hours
Study around 0.5-5 hours day depending on amount of tests and assignments

>do you enjoy it?
Of course not, the stress is the worst but I have as of now all A's and if I continue I might get accepted to medical school so I can do something I enjoy+ live comfortably with.I want to become happy through success in life through work, traveling, hobbies, fitness and relationships.

What kind of engineer?

Gimme something neato

Hey me too. I'm 22 currently studying for CPA and in year one of Grad school and I work as an assistant auditor and bookkeeper. What area of accounting are you concentrating on?

What does trips get me?

Are you me?

ok

Nice salary

Roll

Roll

Honestly this is my goal in life, do you have any advice for me?

Currently in HS and mainly focusing on getting the equivalent of 4.0GPA in my country. Am 18 still virgin and borderline DYEL

>profession
College student but work as forklift driver in summer
>age
>salary
$15.75/hr
>hours
~50 per week
>do you enjoy it
Most of the time no. Would rather be at college studying, playing sports, and getting drunk 3x per week.

>delivery driver
>19
>$10-13 an hour including gas
>4-5 hour shifts every other day

Easy and fun as fuck and a lot of pocket money. Doing it until I finish uni.

Is it worth going to law school if I have to pay for it myself

Well I'm not from the US, but get friendly with a bunch of teachers in college, without looking like a suckup, to get good recommendation letters. Also work on your ECs, they can make up for grades.

As for being a virgin don't worry about it, I was too and lost it to a qt who is now a radiology resident. But don't fuck a patient.