Holy shit inverted rows are the best back exercise ever

Holy shit inverted rows are the best back exercise ever

Does anybody here do them?

i don't understand why they're any better than bent over rows or pull-ups

That looks like what someone would do if they cant get a pullup and wanted to work on it

That literally makes no sense

They might be effective if you're extremely weak. That's probably why you see women do them so often. But it would be a pain in the ass to add weight, so they're effective only up to a certain point, and that point is still pretty weak.

Yea, only those gymnast fags do it and look how they loo-

>bodyweight exercises are the best
jesus christ user just do some pendlay rows
>inb4 muh weighted vest

You do them while bulking so your weight increases every week

yeah that's why they look how they look, user, inverted rows...

The same argument applies to unweighted squats. Protip: you won't get big or strong doing unweighted squats

Pushing and pulling exercises work differently. I don't think this is a good comparison

No, they're too much of a pain in the ass to do with weight.

More stable than bent over rows and they hit the traps much harder than pull ups.

That's not weighted chinups/seal rows.

Single arm inverted rows are the masterace workout

yes, really easy to adjust leverage too

wut it makes perfect sense. People do actually do this to train their pull up strength if they need it. It's a way to work the back without having to pull your entire body weight. Not any different from putting your feet on a stool.

whats the world record for that? are those 45s?

i-i used inverted rows to gain the strength to do pullups

Oh user

holy shit, stronk

It makes perfect sense

Red plates are usually 25kg/55lbs.

what is this l-theanine meme

The reason is doesn't make sense is because the angle in which you move your humerus changes the way your muscles are used. They'll make your back stronger in general, but it won't have as much impact as an exercise that does the same motion as a pullup.

Neutralizes caffeine jitters and crash. If you have strong enough anxiety, you'll also notice an anxiolytic effect if you take it without the caffeine.