Tfw 6'9

>tfw 6'9
Should I just give up now?
>the amount of calories and protein required to even make grains

best powerlifter in the world aka kirill and 2 of top 3 strongestman in the world are this size

best basketball players in the world are this size

>he thinks his size is bad

DIDNT DESERVE IT REEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw you don't just get hate from manlets but all the 6'something fags used to railing on shorter people
>tfw years of hunching over for nearly everything has ruined your back
>arms too long
>legs too long

6'9" would be suicide tier height, anything over 6'3"looks ridiculous

>$800 monthly grocery bill just for protrein

>Karl Malone
>6'9"

>suicide tier height
Can't even hang myself m8

>outta my way manlet fucking shits

kek

>make grains

nigga just bake some bread

>probably has nutritionists, personal trainers and millions of dollarydoos

Fuck you lanklets too!

GOMAD and peanut butter

>tfw when Code Geass mode mode.
(at my worst I was 15 kg lighter then this due to illness.

Hello brother, I am 6'8" and know where your comming from. These average plebians don't know the struggle "omg how tall are you" "do you play basketball" always standing out. Although it does have benefits as 2 girls have wanted to fuck me purely based on height. It's hard It takes effort but own your height with pride and do your best in this life to join the viking brothers in Valhalla. Respond if you wanna talk more

What you know about Avon Barksdale

lift until you reach 1/2/3/4 itll be harder than normal and less rewarding aesthetically if thats your thing

then fraud obviously

absolute size > proportions

Holy FUCK. 6'08" as well. Eighty percent of people who I meet for the first time ask me if I play basketball within 3 sentences. I think I'm retarded from hitting my head on things constantly for 10 years.

before

after

>"omg how tall are you"
>6'9...
>conversation dies soon after
What do you talk to normies about? Do you struggle to hear them too?

>"do you play basketball"
>constant reminder of how I wasted my talent

>always standing out
>never be able to hood up and disappear
>errybody always staring

>2 girls have wanted to fuck me purely based on height
One benefit I guess, would be great if I could stop sperging out when the thotties talk to me.

Anyway how aesthetic are you and how long did it take?

FUCK

EVERYTIME I SEE A PICTURE FROM THAT SERIES I REMEMBER HOW FUCKING RIGGED GAME 6 WAS

REEEEEEE

Why do chicks love height so much?

Jesus christ, the roof of that car is at his hip level.

T. Manlet

How does it feel to be emperor of all manlets?

Malone shoulda gotten a ring.

except the bber on the right has terrible proportions, looks like a nugget

sweet jungle court brah
location?

KEK

Looks like all the hybrid basketball/4v4 soccer courts I played on in Argentina while living there. Smacks me of SA for sure.

I feel like everyone wants to be taller until 6'6". After that ypu see complaints of being too tall.

I know I wish to be 6'4" rather than 6'3". Ive mostly stopped caring though.

Ya I feel ya brother idk what level you played at I played 3 years highschool varsity, ended up getting offer for college didn't take it. In all reality being tall and white really is common not too much talent wasted wouldn't feel bad at all. If you were black god damn you had a guaranteed full ride, its just what coaches look for.
I feel the same way I have fucking brutal anxiety I know the feeling of wanting to look small but being a big ass dude.

Honesty like I have a brother who is taller than me and he fucking slays and is "chad" desu height seems like it matters but it my case I just wish I had alpha confidence instead of anxiety.
Im decently aestic better than average guy in build not amazing tho like 240 bench 285 squat 405 deadlift.

those number dont lie

Nice quads

>leaving out the fact that the world strongest man is 6'3"

top kek @ your life