What's the beneficial way to break up ppl?

What's the beneficial way to break up ppl?

I want to do 6 days a week, I'm curious if it makes sense to bench, ohp on both push days. I plan on doing a primary and accessory for chest and shoulders on the push day(well two for shoulders to hit rear Delta) I'm also isolating my tris.

The push day is looking like a lot of work, no worry to me although I try to hit an hour to an hour and a half at the gym.

I feel like I'm not doing ppl very efficiently especially since this is my first time trying it, any suggestions for taking advantage of working the same muscle group twice a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWAw2fUvKmU
gymbull.com/users/PhillyTraining
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What's the beneficial way to break up ppl?

by throwing that dog shit "routine" right in the trash.

My push and pull days on ppl are about an hour, not counting cardio. I do OHP and Bench on both days

How many exercises and sets?
I'm deloading weight and sets to get used it it

But I plan on going to 7 exercises 28 sets. Im hoping 30 second breaks max will be enough lol

just do one day heavy and one light.

Shut up with this nonsense.

I'm not understanding your question since ppl would give you 6 days a week of working out.

>Sunday - P
>Monday - P
>Tuesday -L
>Wednesday - R
>Thursday - P
>Friday - P
>Saturday - L

Yes
I was curious the best way of hitting a muscle group twice a week (push x2), changing out compounds between the two days for example doing ppl A and ppl B and switching them weekly or during the week.

triggered PPL fedora tipper retard detected.

the routine is meme'd to death dog shit perpetuated by pudgy little bitch-split morons. it's not too late to see the error of your ways, squirt.

What you have to do is start out being really supportive for her, and treat her with respect. Open up to her, and allow her to make you feel special. Then, slowly work your way into a relationship. At some point, she's gonna think that you're moving too fast, and she's gonna want space, but she won't tell you. But you don't know this, and you'll suffocate her slowly until she can't justify spending time with you. Until she's scared of a confrontation about your future.

Finally, once you're in love with a girl that's been distancing herself from the relationship, you'll finally realize that you're being taken advantage of, and that you deserve better. You'll break up, still in love with her, and inevitably find a new girl that will give you what you want. That gives you everything and more. But you don't feel the same way about the new girl, and you'll do the same exact thing to her that your ex-girlfriend did to you. You'll then gain a petrifying sense of existential cynicism, the same kind you felt in high school when you bought that pocket pussy.

You'll feel the same kind of self hatred that made you start lifting in the first place. The same kind of fear of failure that makes you wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night. Because even though you hit your maxes, and even though you see lust in the eyes of girls you meet, no amount of lifting will ever change what's happened.

Nothing will ever make you forget that the first girl you've ever loved, never loved you back.

That's the way to break up ppl.

>having legs days
never gonna make it, unless youre a powerlifter i guess

Push/Pull/Push(with squat)/Pull(with calves)/etc rest 1-2 times a week

Have you ever heard of Scooby?

what routine do you do

From the sounds of the the shitposting user does fullbody if he even lifts.

is that the russian girl that dances to the dr dick song?
youtube.com/watch?v=VWAw2fUvKmU

Don't think so

I approve the vid tho

What even is the point of separating push/pull days? My alternating routine right now is
AxBx
A: OHP, DL, BP, lat pulldown, hyperextensions
B: OHP, squat, pendlay row, hammer curl, dumbell fly
I'm happy with my gains, especially my OHP. Would they be even better if I gave in and went with the PP meme?

>All that effort for nothing
Here's a (You) user.

Chest/Tris
Back/Biceps
Shoulders/Legs
Twice a week

Only squats for legs, only bench for chest, basically only back accessories. Dunno user kinda seems light but probably fine for building mass?

I like the sound of this, you throw in a trap exercise on shoulder day?

Yeah

same, but alternate incline/reg bench and back/front squats

gymbull.com/users/PhillyTraining

pic unrelated

That's a lot of pressing, you're gonna fuck up your shoulders

Thats ppl in a nutshell my sir (assuming your not going the 3-4day pussy route

I've always wondered why you shouldn't just count rear delts as "back" (given their involvement in pulling motions) and front delts as "chest" (given their involvement in pushing motions) then work in lateral raises on whichever day. Do shoulders need enough isolation for half a day? What does your standard shoulders/legs day look like?

I do work rear delts on back day.
Shoulders/Legs day is OHP, Squat, Lateral Raise, Leg Curls, Leg Press, Calves.

and Shrugs

I do

Push
Pull
x
Push
Pull
x
x

Legs do not need their own day just do some squats occasionally

Do you not lose any performance/notice any hindrance in recovery overhead pressing the day before or day after your push day? Right now I train ohp at a higher rep range as an accessory to my bench on push days but I'm kinda interested in finding a way to train it for its own sake.

lmao I love this

Sauce on pic?

ha ha ha weaklings ...

ABABABx is the future ...

A=Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
B=Back/Legs/Biceps

Do Abs/Traps/Calves every workout at the end ...

Its the best of every world 3 times a week fullbody cut into 2 ...

We literally have the same exact thread every day
>Push 1
Bench 5rm
OHP 3x5 @ 90%
Dips 3xF superset with
Facepulls 3xF
>Push 2
Same but reverse OHP and bench

Holy shit user.
Have virtual hug (no homo)

Fuck...