>working out for a year
>Way too much volume on 5 day brosplit
>See old picture of myself; no difference om physique
>1 year wasted

Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhfoZRxiP64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is a brosplit every day is one body part?

Whatever, fag. Lifting is fun and feels amazing to push yourself to your limits. Don't do it just for how your body looks.

is push/pull/legs a brosplit?

at least on SS you would have a back and some legs, queer

I did two bodyparts per day but waaaay too much volume. I didn't overtrain but only added 2.5kg to bench per month. Last two weeks I haven't had much time to work out so have done full Body 3x week and literally same gains as 1.5months on old routine while working out way less.

Well fucking dahhh

I've been saying it for YEARS on here.

You only need 2-3 full body workouts per week for maximal growth as a natural.

If you want to spend more days/time in the gym you need to gear on steroids to actually see any further benefit.

I literally lift M/W/F or Tues/Fri full body. Been lifting 6 years now. I use to run Brosplits/PPLs/UpperLowers, physique is literally better now lifting 2-3 times per week FB then it ever was lifting 4-6 days per week on the other routines I mentioned.

That feeling of when you realise you've been putting in all those extra days/sets/volume for ZERO addition benefit is so bitter/sweet.

-Bitter because you know there's no point you going to the gym more than 2-3 times a week fb, so you miss out on going to the gym 4-6 days a week.

-Sweet because you realize you no longer have to spend so much time with lifting killing yourself in the gym doing endless amounts of sets for no additional benefit.

It's like finding out you can work for 10 hours and earn the same amount of money you've been working for 40 hours doing the exact same job, but just in a far more efficient/effective manner. I guess people with a wage-cuck tier mentality will stick do killing themselves in the gym for no additional benefits though.

For the record, Trudeau and Trump are the same height and they're both taller than 6ft.

>thinking either actually exists
user I bet you think Santa, Superman and your parents exist too.

post bod

I'm too addicted to go only go 3 times a week.

Post routine

This.

Even Kinofaggot has learned the natty reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=rhfoZRxiP64

what if i do a bro split x3/week?

first thing how is your nutrition ?

>bumping an 8 hour old thread
Nigga

post body or gtfo

can you post routine pls?

Hate to break it to you but even if you are on the 100.0% most perfect program me and diet you won't see any significant difference in a picture from any year compared to the next

sure, there might be "some" difference, but it won't be anywhere near _significant_

natty training is not actually feasible, for anyone

>do tons of curls
>don't see improvements on arms
I don't understand how this works. How can people on brosplits with massive volume and 15 sets for biceps alone see no arm gains, while people on SS add like 3x10 curls 1-2x per week and see great results. Shit makes no sense.

No. Neither is ULUL split.
The only brosplit ia having a seperate day for each muscle group.
DON'T do it unless you are juicing, the frequency of training is too low for natties .

It's about as useful as one. Your only hitting each muscle group 1x per week, 4x per month. Good luck making gains on that bullshit

Now some people argue that you do PPL twice a week, like PPLxPPL but think about it, that's fucking 6 days a week in the gym to do the same thing you could do with 3x a week full body.

PPL sucks balls

Because of frequency

Doing a bunch of volume for biceps on just one day a week vs. a few sets of biceps throughout the week

Also people on bro splits dont think about weight progression. They just try to get a pump

Because Biceps take up only 1/3 of upper arm whereas the little known triceps takes up 2/3 and doesn't get as much attention. Noobs just want to curl and expect that to do it for arms.

SS people and people that do compound movements have the advantage of hitting a lot of different muscles passively.

Do you have a routine for me? I've been trying to follow Greyskull LP and it's progressed me on a lot of my lifts even though I don't do it right and have no discipline lol

is this exercise selection good for me?

I lack shoulders and arms, have good chest and lower body

M/F
lat pulldowns
OHP
Curls
Lateral raises
LTE
Rear delt flies

W
Squat
Incline db press
Deadlift
Curls
Lateral raises
LTE
Rear delt flies

Hi Alex

bump

Brosplits are shit but if you noticed no changes whatsoever in a year it means you have a shit fucking diet stop making excuses and count calories and hit your daily protein intake you fucking faggot.

>if I'll sperg for weeks with this shit, it will become true
fuck off already, kid

this

Then get on gear.