>Earl grey master race
You misspelled Irish Breakfast

green is where it's at niggers

My nigger. I drink 4 cups a day.

Black Tea for the men

Green for the ladies

and Red for Pajeets

JK I drink them all.

Where do y'all get your tea? My brit friends told me Twinings is shit which I believe but I can't find a real answer from them because they're all pretentious cocks

Mate is where it is at user.

about to have earl grey right now for the first time

This actually intrigues me. How to into mate?

Blueberry alpe vera and almond tea tastes pretty great

>tfw when almost out of strawberry and cream

check out these guys if you're looking for some quality:
eteaket.co.uk/
Any other good sources out there, anons?

Aloe*

Buy loose leaf yerba mate and a tea infuser or some filter bags
Take cold filtered water to boiling then let your tea steep for 4 to 5 minutes
Enjoy your tea while it's hot

Well for the plant itself, i like the brand Taragui. You can buy imports on Amazon. I like it cause Taragui has decent quality control and its not ultra expensive though therw are better tasting brands.

Essentially, you need a bag of Yerba Mate (Taragui). A bombilla (Filter straw) and a mate (gourd cup) you can get stainless steel or wood as well.

If you use a wood or gourd mate, you will need to to treat it. I usually use the herbs, milk and sugar to treat the mate for 24 hours in the fridge.

For daily use, put herbs into cup, stick straw to the bottom, poor in hot water.

Add sugar if you wish to be a loser. [-__-]

That sounds very complicated damn

Its really not. Its a little more complicated than an infuser, but you feel badass drinking it the original way.

>You only have to do the treatment once.

>mfw people actually use teabags and with artificial flavors like strawberry or what might as well be chocolate ice cream like some fat american little kid
>not importing your gongbeishan mountain green tea straight from china
absolute plebness

Ok, that actually makes a lot more sense. Sorry.
Thx I'm retarted

I don't recommend boiling water for mate. It makes it bitter. Shoot for about 160* F

No problem user. I love my mate. After putting in fresh herbs in the morning, it is just a matter of pouring more hot water.

Yes, good tip user.

Chai>everything mentioned

Get on my level

>A challenger approaches.

>all these faggot liberal fuck bois trying to get cred by talking about their super special brand/type of tea and how they prepare it
>mfw not a single one of you dumb faggots doesnt just get matcha which is literally magnitudes better in every conceivable way
>mfw asian countries sell matcha in little mustard like condiment bottles so you can just squirt some on anything and everything
>mfw everything thats green tea "flavored" or "infused" just uses matcha to do it
>mfw matcha is the HFCS of asia
>mfw you niggers dont even know how to prepare tea correctly anyway

I drink everything but Gyokuro is my favourite
I have a kyuusu and everything

You're an idiot so thank you for posting that and letting us know

I make a pitcher of copycat arizona green tea w ginseng/honey/lemon always in the fridge but no sugar, just a quarter cup of honey for the whole pitcher. Since I kill a pitcher in a week I just subtract it all from my calorie intake. But the green tea with ginseng gives me just that bit of extra energy in the morning I like compared to that second cup of coffee that's too much.

Make another pitcher of hibiscus tea with mint and lemon. It's just refreshing as fuck in this godawful heat. No calories I'm just a homo with taste.

I love me some chai on cold winter nights.

Not Veeky Forums related

BritbonG pleb reporting in
I drink about 10-15 cups of builders tea a day
Tesco value 480pk o yes
Earl grey is nicer though if you're willing to spend more than 1p per teabag
Anything else is pretty gay desu

Chai is shit tea for women and emasculated men.

I bet you drink green tea

You forget where you are?

Had some earl grey with lavender the other day. Some of the best tea I've ever had.

We might be autistic faggots but we're not emasculated.
Not enough to drink Chai at least.

Lmao is this thread full of Americans or what

Oolong Tea is the shit. Like 30 oz a day of that shit.