HGH For a MTF Tranny

Howdy.

Can I a mtf tranny take hgh to help get more weight gain in hips and breast?

I have been on estrogen for 5 years and I have a fucking a cup.

I can't gain weight no matter how hard I try.

I am 6'2" and 160lbs.

Any advice?

Thanks

oh look, a MTF. what a surprise.

take your sick fetish bullshit back to that other website.

>I have been on estrogen for 5 years and I have a fucking a cup.
get help you mental case

ayyy I just mention the tranny thing because it makes a difference.

I don't have any T. None. My T is lower than a cis woman.

So hook me up with info plz.

The HGH will mess with your hormones unless you take rat poison with it as well

You sick fuck

>6'2"
Kek you'll never be a good looking tranny

kek

Calm down.

Maybe ;)

A lot of men don't seem to feel that way.

>6'2"
Holy fuck. How wide are your shoulders. Because shit I think I have some bad news.

It's been about 6 months since I measured but last time I did it was:

39" Hips
31" waist
19" Shoulder
20" Top Shoulders
37" Chest

>take your sick fetish bullshit back to that other website.

I thought this was the gay website?

Post boipucci

Who molested you when you were a lad

If you want people to enable your delusions go to reddit you mentally ill cunt

sorry for the mental illness, best of luck

Instead of spending money on hgh you should spend that money on seeing a counselor

post pics

I thought you guys liked science :^)

Why are you so scared of trannies. How much tren do y'all take?

Still no answers. Horrible.

Only if I get a promise of advice

yeah of course

Bring on the hate

face pics too, face is important in trannies

lemme smash

>a 6'2 tranny
You're such a waste of height. I'm 5'7 and actually trying to be a man.

this is the best place to ask this question. maybe coach trappy is lurking and has some good ideas despite not actually being a trap

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

go to a doctor and see if they can prescribe you anything. check google because i bet you can find some more willing doctors to give you boobie pills or whatever. up your soy intake and eat consistently.

Lol enjoy fucking up your body for life because of your dumbass fetish. You're never gonna make it.

show boipuss and I'll give you link to a 300 page pdf on attaining the perfect female physique

Considered zyklon B therapy? I've heard it's really effective

Info first

Awww r u salty?

I like manlets if that's any consolation ;)

Thanks friend

New pasta? I like it.

Thank you for the actual advice but most doctors are useless beyond a script for Estrogen 2bh.

I can't imagine I'd find one for hgh.

Make what exactly? I live as a woman. Who gives a shit if they know I'm a tranny. I'm happy.

Ahahahahagahahahahahgahahahah

>god granted you HEIGHT and FRAME
>squander it with delusion
As a 5'9 manlet, I despise you

>despise
Oh shhh bb
Post pics? Maybe you could be a trap.

Clean your room, degenerate.

My advise is that hanging is probably the best way, guns leave a mess and slitting your wrists is painful.

It's my livingroom but yeah it's a little messy.

Make you a deal tho. I'll clean it up and take pictures of it for you for some actual advice.

Come on senpai. Wrists are like the least painful way. Choking sucks.

>hanging
>least painful
We got ourselves an armchair suicider here.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Idk if hgh will make your boobs grow. If anything, it'll make you a little leaner and your muscles a lil bigger.

If you want boobs, I'd see a good plastic surgeon

>>jumping in this generation's rebellion

You sad weakminded, misguided freak.

>new pasta
More like youre a newfag
Get the fuck out faggot

Suicide x f

Oh shit you got me. Back to /leddit I go.

What part of 5 years is bandwagoning? I was trapping this before it was cool.

Hm. I just wondered if it would help because I'm 26 so past puberty. Maybe you're right.

Let's do it together. You first tho ok? I promise I'll do it right after.

yeah for sensible gays who like normal dicks attached to normal men, not inside-out crazy dicks attached to fucking nutbars

>being a man
>wanting tits
>reddit spacing
Only real way to grow breast tissue on a male body is to take some fucked up medication that has gyno as a side-effect. No matter how much estrogen you guzzle down, nothing is going to change the fact that you are male. Blockers only mean the body doesn't USE the testosterone it creates. Your fat distribution and frame will resemble that of a man's forever, unless you get some serious implants and rib removal surgery. Either that, or gain weight to a point where frame doesn't matter and nobody can tell what your body looks like anyway - generally at obesity levels.

Enjoy royally fucking up your body, I guess.

london?

Breast tissue in males is gyno. You could try to see ways of inducing it upon yourself but I doubt it would be pleasant looking. Usually just puffs up behind nipples and makes them oddly pointy. Next hope is fat deposits, which have no guarantee of hitting your chest until a fairly high bf% as well as wont look like normal tits. Implants are probably your best option friend. Hope you find what you're looking for.

You're welcome.
Certain types of progesterones may make your boobs grow more than just estrogen alone.

Eating more will also help since boobs are 95% fat

I still have it lol. I'm not planning on a vag bro. I did remove my tests tho. So maybe you're right.

>reddit spacing

Least favorite meme ever Famila Anderson.

I don't have balls. So no I don't have testosterone. Actually I have like .03 /pgl/ or something like that.

My fat distribution is directed by my hormones. That's science bro not broscience. Again I thought you guys liked science?

I do have breasts. They're just small. My nips and areolas are bigger just not as big as a I want.

Idk. Thanks for the help.

Yeah I'm on progesterone. It's worked better than E alone but nothing stellar.

I don't wanna get fat :(

How much do I have to eat?

Btw thank you two for reals for the actual help.

>penis without balls

Can you still get a boner? Do you get off via anal stimulation or jerking it.

I am also curious. Please answer, I shared advice.

>Boner

Not really. A little bit sometimes if I'm really turned on but it fucking hurts now. Idk. Just really tight. It doesn't get full anymore and it doesn't stay long.

I use a vibrator or anal. It's too painful to play with it much.

i need to know this for science

I answered.

Was it not helpful?

dude you fucked up

Lol why?

you ruined your dick. forever. you'll never have real genitals again

if tomorrow i woke up and i was a chick i would just roll with it fuck having my shit cut up into some crude imitation of human

Kek
I don't have a vagina. Idk why you think that.

I don't have balls. That's it. I just don't use it so it doesn't work right but like I don't use it so who cares?

you just said your dick doesn't work. you're also sterile

you ruined your fucking dick bro

I don't use it. I don't like using my dick. So it doesn't bother me.

Why would it? You know?

So how do you orgasm?

I like you. Your posts are zesty and your pic is hot, or it would be if I weren't masc4masc.

Best answer I know is to induce lactation.
Shitloads of resources all over the internet.
Bigger, fuller breasts, loads of fun, burns tons of calories, really fun for everyone to enjoy, more sensitive breasts, kinky af, and the most feminine thing this side of going full preggo.
God bless Veeky Forums.

Boobs confuse me. I'm full masc gay, boobs do nothing for my boner, they're totally unaesthetic, but I can't not stare at them and want to do ...things...to them. I don't know what things, but damnit I want to do them.
Pic related.
Damnit, I am so confused by this gif.

I just use toys until I cum. Mostly anal but sometimes I just use a vibrator on it.

What's weird tho is when I cum nothing comes out. I feel it happen but nothing.

>zesty

I feel zesty.

Shame your only into masc with your fascination with breasts although someone like me might be the best of both worlds haha

I'll be honest I've never ever considered lactation. That would be weird for me I think haha. If it for real does something I'd be down to try it.

Oh shit maybe I am a degenerate.

You're gawgeous qween slayy

life is procreation. never being able to have any biological offspring would be very weird for me. I'm young, and don't plan on having kids for a while, but having the option completely off the table is quite something. Then again, maybe it's good you can't have kids.

Use scoobs calorie calculator for a clean bulk and eat a little below that. Build that boipuss with squats and oats.

What antiandrogen are you on, spironolactone? I heard bicalutamide can make your penor/sex drive work while keeping your girlish figure, but ymmv

I'd fuck you, tiny tits and all.

Thanks gurl!

>good you can't have kids

That was good.

Queer isn't hereditary or my dad would be a faggot too.

I mean he wasn't around growing up. Make that's what caused it?

I'm going to adopt some day regardless. There are a lot kids that need a good loving home so it doesn't matter to me.

I'm not hung up on cuckery.

This site is dope. When do I stop tho?

I'll try this. I need to make some changes. If this helps get a butt I'm so down.

Thanks qt. That's nice to hear.

Go until you get the results you want. Eat a little less if you feel like you are gaining to much fat or eat a little more if you arent making weight.

Ah, the elusive anal orgasm.
It eludes me to this day.
I got close a few months ago when I stopped using my cock completely for a few weeks, but then I goofed and tore my butt and couldn't do buttstuff for a month.
I have plans in the future for extensive cock piercings combined with wire bindings to form a new sort of cock cage. I will not die before conquering anal orgasm.

Yeah, lactation increases breast size by 1/2 cup to 1 cup. You can burn the better part of a thousand calories a day making milk. Gets you bigger and creamier the longer and more often you pump, and there are drugs and supplements that can help a lot.
Christ, that sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Have you ever had a partner that could make you have an anal orgasm?

>cis
Hahaha

>butt
Glute thrusts. 4 days a week, hypertrophy regime.
Do 3 sets of ten, hold for 5 seconds at the top.
Switch between medium width knee/feet position and wide width every rep to focus on rounding out your butt edges and increasing width.
At the end of a set, do partial reps of the uppermost movement until failure.

No. Some lucky fucks have a sensitive butt, I do not. I have to slowly shift my nervous system's focus from my cock to my cunt for buttgasms, and that means at least a month of no fap and loads of buttplay all the while. It's hell.
But I was born with a stretchy butt, and I do love large insertions. Dat bulge.

I take it you have a sensitive butt?

How much does hrt cost per month?

You have a disease. You fetishistic fuck

Gross. If you want to have an advice, go to see a doctor.

kill yourself.

I don't have a sensitive butt, but my ex kind of did. I remember the first buttgasm I gave her, using just my index finger and a bit of time quickly thrusting it. We were both surprised in the end.

Clearly your dad was a fuck up and now has a fuck up of a son. Good thing you can't reproduce. Remove yourself.

That makes sense.

Diet starts tomorrow, thanks again.

You just gotta relax and be ok with it. I don't know how to explain it.

Sucks you tore your butt and believe me I know how much that sucks but on the plus side babe that sounds like a really cute problem.

>I goofed up and tore my butt

Fucking adorable 2bh

Not them but I have. It's my favorite thing ever. If you can get that one in million timing where he comes at the same time as me.

Best orgasm ever.

>cis

It's Latin u pleb but if you want next time I'll say 'normal'

I'm honestly a sack of shit who knows next to nothing about working out so I'm gonna look up videos on this.

Progesterone is 70 and estrogen is 15 but I cycle the P. It's probably like $200/$300 a year.

If you want this pucci just say so, no reason to neg ;)

I didn't know 'normal' girls could cum that way.

You guys are so cute. Honestly between /b/ and /lgbt/ you guys are pu$$y cats

Try harder!

>6'2"

You're not a woman and you'll never look like one. Get over yourself and stop creeping out actual women in the ladies' room.

>Any advice?
Kill yourself, you abomination.
>Thanks
No, thank you.

>cis woman

Tumblr nonsense term. Women are adult human females, and you are not female.

Lack of testosterone doesn't change your male height, wide male shoulders, narrow male hips, or angular male face. Look at that castrated tranny who competes in women's MMA, clearly a dude.

Every time I go out with my "actual lady friends" those bitches drag me to the bathroom with them.

I'm sorry I have better relationships with women then you'll ever have but maybe if you were a little more sensitive they'd want to spend time with you too.

Again not that it matters. I'm ok with being a tranny so lol what's your point?

See above

This shitpost is entering into water reclamation plant terrible at this point so I just want to thank those who provided actual advice.

I'm sorry about derailing you're Chinese sumo wrestling forum.

You other cunts need to work a little harder.

Your*

Fuck

>Every time I go out with my "actual lady friends" those bitches drag me to the bathroom with them.

They feel bad for you. Women get a rush out of defending men they view as social inferiors/pathetic.

>Again not that it matters. I'm ok with being a tranny so lol what's your point?

You're a eunuch who is completely dependent of exogenous hormones for the rest of your life. Suicide or early death as a result of your poor life decisions is inevitable.

They drag you with them because you're a eunuch.

>ITT: 6'2" man acts like a teenager girl sitcom character

Shouldn't you be cleaning out your dick wound? It'll grow mold if you don't, better hurry!

Eunuch-ing me blush :^)
Thanks user

We live in the future dude. Who gives a shit if you think I'm a failed man or eunuch?

I like it. Whatever this is I like it. I'm making my life the way I want it regardless of how I was born.

I'm living the American dream haha.

:^) and?

Still gotta dick wtf is up with your reading comprehension

Oh shit that's exactly something I'd say

Nice fucking going user

>6'2
>tranny
lmao
you ain't foolin NO ONE bitch!

Cute.

>6'2"
>MtF tranny

B R U H
R
U
H

>We live in the future dude. Who gives a shit if you think I'm a failed man or eunuch?

Didn't take long for the truth to come out. You're a failed man, and instead of getting your shit together and improving you "became a woman". Unfortunately, you failed at that too. You can see that the women who keep you around only do so out of pity. You can see the stares of nervous women when you enter a female bathroom or changing room. You feel regret when looking at your mutilated genitals, torn up beyond repair.

So now you're here attention whoring on Veeky Forums and since it's the only way you can get male attention, pathetically trying to convince us that you're secure and happy in your awful life decisions. What a life.

>Massive shoulders
>Stuffed bra
>Man jaw
>Man hands
>Male body shape
>6'2"

Bruh...

I kind of hate trannies but whatever I feel like actually giving you an answer.

There obviously is not going to be much medical literature on HGH in amplifying transsexual sex characteristics, but let's consider a few things:

Testosterone sets your body to grow in masculine ways

Estrogen sets your body to grow in feminine ways

Human growth hormone speeds up your growth, and promotes growth in general.

Obviously, the above are simplifications, but the point stands. It would make sense that HGH would make you grow more feminine features when combined with estrogen, as we know when boys are growing, testosterone combined with endogenous HGH levels cause the shoulders to broaden, and the body to become leaner overall.

You can get it relatively cheap online just to see if it works for you

Hope this helps sort of maybe

This isn't future dude. Eunuchs have been around forever. Besides that, we'll be roasting faggots and other lgbt degenerates like you at the stake hopefully within our life time.

this

>yOu aIn'T FoOliN nO OnE bITch!

Thank you!

I came for a question to be answered but now I'm just having fun.

You guys are fucking silly haha.

It's about perspective. I don't think I'm a failed man but if you do so what?

That's the future part. That shit doesn't matter.

>pity

Yeah no I could totally see that. I mean it's not true but sure.

We go out and have fun because they pity me.

I'm an attention whore? I mean I'm just hanging out bro. What does that make you?

I have no issues getting men lol.

But wait oh shit. Maybe... Maybe you... Maybe you're right. Oh gosh. What have I done with my life....

Brb going to kms.

Eh that kinda hits hard

But I've got a good posit for you. What if my fetish is to be degraded and you're all participants. R u gay now?

Thank you. Jesus fucking Christmas I'd blow you for giving me a real god damn answer.

Thank you. Sorry you h8 trannies. We're not all as bad as I am. Maybe you'll find a good one?

Now user, any chance you could throw a link my way? I know onion sites but I'd prefer to deal with a reputable source if I'm injecting.