Landwhale gets ran over

Hahahahahaha!

/FPHT/?
Fat people hate thread:

youtu.be/enx772L4Sl0

Good
I wish she got a broken leg

>standing in front of the most deadly invention in america as if nothing could happen

protestors...

check the catalog

We need another Fantastic Four movie. One where Ben Grim starts off being a toxic masculine gym freak and gets transformed into the obese Thing. The movie will have a subplot about him getting fat through no fault of his own and going on a personal journey about loving yourself and not judging people by their looks.
I mean FF are a fucking joke anyway so we might as well make it a funny joke.

FPH and BPH in one video. pure kino.

What were they even whining about?

"justice for Isiah"

sounds like another young black male who didn't do nothing was gunned down by police during his morning paper route that he works to put himself through college

Dindu shoots at cop, gets shot.

"He dindu nuffin!"

Of fucking course

That poor car only weighs 4000 lbs, no wonder it struggled to move that beast.

she didn't even get run over, just pushed to the side.
what a worthless video. they should have ran over her and popped her fat belly like a zit.
fuck fat people and dumb niggers who do this kind of "protest"

I like how everyone started running after the car, like wtf not even Usain Bolt can catch up to that.

i like how as soon as they run through the lard ass a cop is there with his lights on.

run* over

All my sympathy reserved for doggo, who was clearly distraught.

I was wondering, who brings their dog to a protest? You've gotta know the animal isn't going to like the loud noises and aggressive people.

America has become like the Judge Dredd comic with fat whales protesting in the streets

as soon as she did the little hand wavy thing i would've let go of the brakes and started coasting.

can't stand people with that entitled attitude. it should be legal to run people over if they're on the road. it'd make 'merica a lot loss fat if people had to sprint everytime they crossed the street.

Is this bitch protesting batman?

local McD's closed down for renovation.