Is age 27 too old to get fit?

is age 27 too old to get fit?

yes

No

maybe

Start lifting!! It's the besg journey; one you'll never regret.

no. i started lifting shortly after my 27th birthday. im still dyel by Veeky Forums standards but i definitely look much, much better than i did before.

Lol wut no
Start now faggot

I don't know

>Peter pan syndrome faggot
Look motherfucker go out a little bit so you realize that people older than their 20's are still alive and doing things. If you start lifting with 80 years chances are that if you make it to 81 you will still be leagues better than what you were at 80. Do you think you turn 30 and you just stop doing things in your life? Get out of your basement dude.

No. You just need to start now.

Not exactly, but it is RIGHT as the cusp of being too late imho. You and I (25) won't get that prime test that the teenage and early-20 years but we aren't quite too old yet. If I were 30 already I wouldn't even fucking bother, 25 is cutting it close as it is.

Start now while you still can. Maybe we can have some of that aesthetic life in our 30's...

I think OP's anxiety stems from the fact that those who started earlier have a long-term advantage than those who started later. Past 40 there is no way you'll get jacked without steroids.

age is but a number practice good health

im fucking 38. cant lift much though, still better than half the cunts my age.

No.
Don't bother.
You'll get all tired and sweaty.
Your joints will hurt.
You'll miss all that nice, comfortable food you used to eat.
The people around you will resent you changing.
They don't work out, so why should you?
Working out is just a thing for fags and trash that own TAPOUT shirts.
Go to the couch user.
Put Netflix on.
That's the stuff user.
Nirvana right there.

Just do it pham. I'm 27 too and I just started after 12 years of not weight training from bad life experiences (had a shitty trainer in highschool, told me I could never build muscle because I had too much fat tissue which was tied to my genetics, never bothered to correct our forms which lead to me having a lot of back and joint problems in college, was always tired because I avoid eating since our school food was fucking disgusting). I bit the bullet and finally got a gym membership and finally having some free time and I already feel better in 3 months than I did in 10 years.

Think about it like this if you start now you'll reach peak fitness by 35 in which case any gains you make after that will be bonus gains up until you reach 50 in which from then on out you'll most likely be focusing on preserving muscle mass. You'll look and feel 10 years younger than everyone around you and your quality of life will vastly improve.

Can you repeat the question

What does your body look like and we'll tell you

Na, OP is just looking for someone to tell him that its ok to be a disgusting slob fucker because he is too old to improve. He wants validation to his laziness, any retard that defends that is just enabling a generation of beta whinny unfit faggots.

If you're someone who is looking at this thread right now thinking of giving up on fitness because you don't meet some bullshit cut off that people on this board defend, don't. Don't be disgusting, even if you don't turn into some greek god its not an excuse to continue to be the way you are. Do the world a favor.

No. I'm turning 29 in a few days and after 8 months of doing this I'm in the best shape of my life. I'm not jacked but I look fit and athletic. Today, I went to a wedding and got a lot of compliments on my physique from friends I haven't seen in a while. No excuses. Go get started.

bro it's never too late.
my father is 52 and he recently began lifting again and eating right he looks crazy fit for his age

Disregard this post, OP.

Hop on gear
Be a god by next year

I'm 28 and pretty soon I will be the lightest I've been since I was 15, its a good feel.

Left is me at 28, right is me at 30, I'll add a more current pic in a sec.

I'm a couple months away from 31.

samefag

Damn
Looks like you got your shit together

Just turned 28 last saturday, was fat before I started lifting.

It´s never too late man.

Pic is at age 22.

Look at Fucking mirin man great job.

>implying you need to lift x YEARS to look decent

Pic related is what happens. It's completely possible to get a decent physique in just a few months (given proper exercise, nutrition and rest) aka noob gainz and the rest of your lifting is just maintenance or trying to improve your lifts by 1%.

Nice dude you used to look like absolute shit and look pretty jacked now.
I'm 28 and plan on starting this year.

Yes but its the perfect time to get on gear

>tfw 22 and to young to leave humanity behind

Just get started, Everyone always wants to be younger when they start. If you are 34 you want to be 32, 32 you want to be 30 etc.

Pretty much this

Most of us here are already at the point where are noob gainz are far behind us. Workouts these days are just to keep up that physique and hopefully move up a notch in weights.