Are some people just not capable of building conditioning or does it take a lot longer than building muscle?

Are some people just not capable of building conditioning or does it take a lot longer than building muscle?

Big guys have a hard time maintaining pace than smaller guys.
Lewis is a big guy, especially real life.
>Someone who was there is person.

Isn't elbow to the spine illegal in MMA? Blue did it twice in that video alone.

he's over 300lbs, fat, and would rather cut water and maintain the size advantage, rather than get into shape and build cardio
He also trains at a gym that doesn't push his conditioning enough

If conditioning was easy to build, a lot of MMA fighters wouldn't gas so easily. So yeah, it takes time

it's illegal

>strength
Noticeable results, but harder to advance over time

>cardio
Slow results, but a lot of space to keep improving

the opposite since there are different energy systems working at the same time. you can gas out on 100m sprint, even if you can run a marathon.

I'm also wondering this too. Doing c25k and its never feeling easy some days like lifting. Its always hard

Same; though it does get easier, it is never quite "easy"

My theory is that it is only easy once you get your weight right down

If you do it on purpose, its illegal. If it happens as a result of you trying to perform a legal technique but the other person moves, it's legal. The ref has to make a judgement call and they don't always call it like I would.

I-I'm not a fatty though

look up the book "Ultimate MMA conditioning" by Jamieson. the body has different energy systems

Wow just like my vidya games

Either am I, but I know runners and they are built light. They don't look like they lift weights, that's for sure.

check your mana privilege.

>Mma
>cardio
Choose one

I think its something that is hard to get and easy to lose. Cain Velasquez was a fucking unstoppable machine but he changed something up before his last fight with Fabricio Werdum and it was embarassing to watch, he looked like he was about to fall asleep right there in the cage.

I think it boils down to size. Everybody has the same sized heart as an adult. Smaller people get more cardiac output proportionally in comparison to bigger people.

It means it's easier to build for smaller fighters.

That's why lightweight fights are faster but heavyweight fights have more knock out

Strength in what sense?
Punch power?

Fast twitch dominant athletes generally are worse at ll kinds of endurance tasks, think a Mike Tyson type compared to a Muhammad Ali type.

More muscle = more O2 needed to be delivered by the CV system. The capacity for muscle to actually utilize O2 also differs from person to person

everyone doesnt have the same sized heart. A 210cm tall guy will have a way bigger heart than a 165cm guy.

And people vary in different areas too. Some people are simply born with a better system for oxygen absortion and delivery.
The same way some people simply build muscle and strength easier than others.

Lewis can't fight because he's black