To what extent did Hitler's foreign policy contribute to the outbreak of the second world war?

To what extent did Hitler's foreign policy contribute to the outbreak of the second world war?

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/calendar/custom.html?year=1939&country=9&lang=en&df=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Poland wants war with Germany and Germany will not be able to avoid it even if she wants to." (Polish Marshal Rydz-Smigly as reported in the Daily Mail, August 6th, 1939)"

Was it some special edition of Daily Mail? Since DM wasnt published on Sundays (which 6th August was) until 70's

Basically 100% desu senpai

I don't think the Nazi supporting Daily Mail is a good source for factual information.

I refuse to believe there are people this retarded out there that'd post this unironically.

Hitler was the most brilliant diplomat on the planet before WW2.
>aggressive rhetoric and military circus tactics convinces Anglos and Frogs Germany is way stronger than it really is
>remilitarizes Rhineland by rushing unarmed troops there, the French don't even know and run
>successful intervention in Spain to help nationalists win, nobody gives a shit aside from some autistically screeching artists and writers
>manages to forge an alliance with Mussolini, a man who just spent the last decade hating Germany
>annexes Austria, Sudetenland and the whole Bohemia and Moravia without firing a single bullet
He was a diplomatic genius. Then he attacked Poland and everything came crashing down.

If he didn’t autistically sperge out during WWII by invading Russia, and if he didn’t start the whole Holocaust business, he’d probably be considered the greatest European leader since Napoleon.

facts

>>successful intervention in Spain to help nationalists win, nobody gives a shit aside from some autistically screeching artists and writers
To be fair France wanted to help but Mussolini threatened that they'd deploy 40 brigades if France tried helping the Loyalists. It was more of a "Do we really have to wage a war again"

battalions not brigades*

Source for anyone interested - second telegram in pic related
Foreign Relations of the United States Diplomatic Papers, 1939, General, The British Commonwealth and Europe, Volume II

Absolutely none whatsoever. If the international financiers (not all Jews are bad), just allowed him to pursue peace and fight the communist and capitalist-zionist conspiracy against Germany (again, I'm not saying the Jews are all bad, some are good), he wouldnt have invaded Poland which was under the control of an anti-German dictator that oppressed Germans in Danzig. It was the allies along with their zionist communist masters (like I said the previous times, not all jews are bad here), who pushed Germany into war, and they (the zionists which i don't hate Jews of course), were the ones who were responsible for WWII.

Why didn't hitler try Danzig for Slovakia?

>Nazis
>brilliant diplomats

To answer your question, it contributed everything to it. There wouldn't have been a war if Hitler hadn't kept wiping his ass with treaties where the ink wasn't even dry on them.

>entering the Rhineland
>the Sudetenland Crises and subsequent Munich Conference
>The invasion of Poland
>The invasion of The Soviet Union
Literally unironcially 100%

>He was a diplomatic genius. Then he attacked Poland and everything came crashing down.
This alone proves the idea that he was a great diplomat wrong. He wasnt a great diplomat, he just bullied everyone into doing what he wanted, and knew everyone was scared of another european great war and he exploited it. The only problem is that he keeps doing this and soon everyone realizes what a rabid dog he is and nothing he says can be trusted, so when he tells poland to give him access to the polish corridor, they tell him to fuck off

To what extent does a bear shit in the woods?
To what extent does the pope wear a funny hat?

>write my essay for me the thread

You literally just copied and pasted your fucking essay question you scrub

100%, Hitler's foreign policy was pretty much the only reason the war happened.

He never said this, and the DM didn't publish on Sundays

Entirely

It's time to stop.

Underrated.

>He was a diplomatic genius. Then he attacked Poland and everything came crashing down.
Just proves that Poles were superior to Germans since they managed to destroy them through diplomacy.

>Daily Mail
>facts
KEK

>Daily planet

I love Clark Kent’s writing desu

based Pollack

>manages to annex two countries without war
>not a genius move

Italy had much more to do with the Nationalists winning than Germany. As to the others, he was just exploiting the fact that Britain and France, particularly the latter, were deeply traumatized by World War I and were willing to do almost anything to avoid a repeat.

>leftwing retard
>pretends he's intelligent despite being told what to think his entire life

Based Superman!

HEIL ETERNAL SATANIC EMPIRE OF POLAND

Biggest redpill i've had in a while

Really makes you think...

I heard that it was mostly Britain who kept france from intervening.

Well lets see.
He started the European theater by declaring war on Poland and then invading basically every country he had borders with, and then made it totally global by declaring war on the Soviet Union and the US. So 100%, basically.

I fucking lost it in a public library because of this. Thanks user.

>Then he attacked Poland and everything came crashing down.
Not at all. The invasion of Poland was a total success. On top of that the subsequent invasion of France was also a total success. The imperialists that declared war on Germany with Poland as a pretext (they didn't really care about Poland and they didn't even restore her after the war) were utterly embarrassed. France was defeated. The cowardly Brits were sent running with their tail between their legs back from Dunkirk, never to regain their reputation. Hitler was at the height of his popularity after the fall of france.

Everything came crashing down after that though slowly. Starting with the United States deciding to prop up the British war effort in every way possible (bases for destroyers, lend lease, etc). This kept Britain in the war. Then he went on the foolhardy venture into the USSR which also failed.

>Pretending you're intelligent because you take unsourced quotes on the internet seriously

>this is what edgy teenagers actually believe

timeanddate.com/calendar/custom.html?year=1939&country=9&lang=en&df=1

To be fair it's easy to be a "brilliant diplomat" when your enemies (mostly the anglos) are actively enabling you and keeping their allies down.

> entire foreign policy is about getting Lebensraum im Osten
> asking how much germany is to blame for the escalation of WW2

Hes being told what to think by people he knows though? Which is consiserably better than listening to random fucks online who consistently post fake facts

WHy in peace proposal hitler demand how poland be a country?

ACKSHUALLY, hitler's proposal was deliberately made for Poland to decline. He had already decided that after Austria and Czechoslovakia his next territorial gains would be made by blood and iron, not only due to his pathological hatred of a "Versailles Poland" but in order to test his army in an already envisioned great war with the Western powers. He really was hoping for Poland to not accept the ultimatium and thus avoid another the munich agreement blocking his will to fuck shit up using warfare.
If it all went according to Hitler's wishes he would have straight up invade czechoslovakia in 1938, but Chamberlain to much of Hitler's dismay was always disposed to appease to him

zourze :DDDD : The rise and fall of the third reich

Op here
Thanks guys the essay went pretty good but I only got 3 and a half pages of stuff done

wtf I love Hitler now!

>he wouldnt have invaded Poland which was under the control of an anti-German dictator that oppressed Germans in Danzig.

it's pretty interesting how the poles oppressed the germans in danzig even though danzig wasn't part of Poland huh

>Italy had much more to do with the Nationalists winning than Germany.

You're right, after Guadalajara the Republicans felt so bad for the Italians that they lost just to make them feel better.

I'm sorry you found out the history you learned in grade school was a little oversimplified so in anger at being lied to you leapt to the opposite extreme and decided Hitler dindu nuffin.

This smells like an IB history question