Is 21 years old too late to turn your life around?

Is 21 years old too late to turn your life around?

No it is not too late start right now and do not procrastinate

29 is

Yes, after you turn 21 an internal system in your body locks you in place forever. After that its impossible to change your body or personality

Yes it is too late, you better get used to it.

it depends how fucked you are

Is 25 too late for dubs

Your life has barely even started you fucking git.

I hope so. Maybe then my brother will finally kill himself.

15 is pretty much the cut off age for life improvement, sorry mate.

Only if you're a girl

No it's not. You can stop posting frogs, I believe in you.

If you don't have abs by 12 it's over

It's never too late, it just gets harder with time. Start now, don't procrastinate, whatever you do. We're all going to make it

I wish that were true.
t. 20 year old and feel good about my body/self in general.

Everyday when you wake up you should think for five minutes and about how you want to turn your life around. Write down a plan with concrete, manageable steps that ultimately lead you to your end goal. At the end of the day cross off the things you accomplished. Have longer term goals that build off your short term targets. It's never too late to turn your life around, but it gets exponentially harder the longer you wait.

Self improvement is seriously not that hard. It's all about the approach. Similar to diets, everyone starts then quits after a short time when they aren't noticing results. If you stick with improving yourself it will happen. Just take it in baby steps. Any more details on what you're trying to change so we can give more advice?

yes

I'm 36 and starting a completely new career scared as fuck but gonna make it

With that attitude, yes it is.

pic very relevant

What'd your brother do?

>So, when Caesar read about Alexander’s life, he burst into tears. Perhaps the more ambitious of us ought to cry with him.

>“His friends were surprised, and asked him the reason of it. ‘Do you think,’ said he, ‘I have not just cause to weep, when I consider that Alexander at my age had conquered so many nations, and I have all this time done nothing that is memorable?’”

Alexander was in his 30s when he created his empire. Caesar was in his 40s before he achieved anything particularly noteworthy. What's your excuse?