I began my wight lose journey 10 days ago and already lost 5 kg only on diet and no exercise my question is what should...

i began my wight lose journey 10 days ago and already lost 5 kg only on diet and no exercise my question is what should i do to minimize the chances of having loose skin

Other urls found in this thread:

content.tigerfitness.com/transformation-tyler-fleming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a piggy bank that will be full when its time for surgery

Is it possible to donate the skin to some burn victims? With them paying for the operation, of course.

How much do you need to lose(Kg)?

You probably just started keto and lost water weight lol

Not OP, but I'm worried aswell. I need to lose 40 kg (from 120 to 80) to be on a healthy level. No doubt; there will be loose skin... Is there anything at all other than surgery?

And?

I've gone from 120kg to 90kg since February and have no loose skin. You'll probably be fine, it's not that big of a jump.

Jesus, thanks man, that does put me at ease if only a little bit. I feel like I have wronged my body by getting fat so a punishment is only natural. I'm ready if loose skin happens

In the future you won't lose weight this fast, because you've already lost your water.

I lost 35 kg (started diet on jully) and i got plenty of lose skin sadly, im wondering what did i do wrong

(90% diet, 10% exercice)

is there any way of getting rid of the skin without going for the operation?

Still need to lose about 15kg btw, so this is not quitte complete yet

How old are you guys?

And how tall are you guys ?

There is no way to ''prevent'' loose skin besides not getting fat.
Everyone has a point of no return, and there is no way to tell if you went past it till you've lost the weight.

I'm 5'10 and my biggest was 310lbs. I'm down to 205 now and can tell once I'm at 180 I'll have some loose skin. Still better than being a fatass.

Im 22 year old and im 1,98 m ( i think its about 6 ft 3 or 4 in american sistem )

I'm not one of them.
>start 4 years ago (now 34)
>150Kgs
>186Cm
>Lose 50 Kgs in two years though diet and the bar
>No lose skin, but still 20 kgs or so to go
>stay around 100-110 for a year and a half (having too much fun lifting to really watch my weight
>Am now going for the final 20 Kgs

When I squeeze my tummy together I do see lose skin, not sure how it'll look once I reach my goal. Still better than being fat.

>i began my wight lose journey
>wight lose journey
>journey
unironically kill yourself ledditor

btw, current weight is 105 kg

You shouldn't bother worrying about it anyway, it's genetics and age.

>keto
i have to lose 40 kg as weel and same shit from 120 to 80

Well we're in the same place then. No sweets, no carbohydrate-filled processed garbage, all the way down to 80... Hopefully. Right now I'm eating a big ol plate of spinach and leafy greens, it's all I do.

Just save up for surgery op

And remember to lift if you don't want to look horrible. Skinny + loose skin is the stuff of nightmares

Well fuck. How much are we talking about? 1000 buckaroos? 2000? more?

20000+

Wew, I'll keep my loose skin then, thanks

I hope you're not going to the beach then, might scare kids away.

On my country, loose skin operation, depending on the location (body location) is between 300 to 5000 euros (also depends if you have ensurance or not)

It's almost as if the free market incentivises you not to become deathly fat and then go full cock ahead into skinny.

See? That's much more affordable. I'm willing to pay up to a thousand if they can fix at least 50% of it.

well depends, the operation is divided in 3, 1 for the legs, 1 for the arms and one for the belly...

Its diferent from case to case and they evaluate you and only then they put on the price tag

BTW, country is Portugal xD in case anyone is wondering

No one cares about you Abdul, go back to being a heroin shooting moorish rape baby.

Kek, we are actually white you inbread cuck

>"""""""white""""""
hmm... yes very

Murica, clearly white...

Dumb nigger GTFO

Who said america was white? It's a melting pot.

>5kg in a week
Water weight detected. Report back in 2 weeks with updated progress.

That's about 6'6 actually. 105 is not too heavy for that length. I wouldn't worry about loose skin just yet.

keep in mind i already lost 35 kg bro :/

Yea, dont stress, i lost 50 (freedom units) in about 2 weeks and just have a little loose skin on my stomach after about 2 months of strength training its all gone now

Go slow and lift weights

Oh okay sorry I missed that part. Is loose skin already appearing?

damn son, that's a 3850 calorie deficit per day, that's impressive!

Yeah man, feels bad. Tho its WAAAAY better having loose skin rather than being fat. For all who think "im not gonna lose weight cause of loose skin" just do it, lose weight.

I'm 6'4 and went from 265 to 179, I have loose skin like a motherfucker just stay fat, it never gets better

What are talking about an abplasy only cost 6k in nyc

>10 days and already lost 5 kg
Don't want to discourage you but at least half of that is water weight, you're not losing half a kilo of body fat (3700+ calories) a day. Still good on you for actually making a change, stick with it and pick up some weights asap. As for the skin, focus on getting it off and keeping it off for now, you can assess the damage (if any) once you're where you want to be.

Probably not what you want to hear, but losing it slowly and drinking lots of water are really all you can do. Lifting would help a little too.

>what should i do to minimize the chances of having loose skin

In order of importance:
1) Don't be too fat; above 300lbs it's pretty sure you will get it no matter what
2) Don't be too old; skin loses elasticness with age

I'm the guy who lost 30kg since February. I'm 27 and 6'2.

Just get surgery after.. Best option

lift heavy.

I was 392lbs @ 6'4. Got as low as 194lbs but found that being around 200lbs for a year was great for me to recomposition at (slowly lose fat and gain muscle while maintaining around around the same weight).

Here's my first transformation photo from 392lbs to 200lbs

Does loose skin ever go away?

Make sure lifting and dieting are the staples to your weight loss. Use cardio as a supplement to those 2 ingredients but do not depend on it to do the work that your diet should be doing (creating a caloric deficit).

The weight lifting is going to really help build the muscle that you need so that your skin can attach to it once you lose the fat. Otherwise you're just going to be a bag of skin.

Here's a little article about my weight loss man
content.tigerfitness.com/transformation-tyler-fleming/

I only have some excess skin on my chest and lower belly. It could be so much worse if I didn't get into lifting early on in my journey.

Also don't worry about excess skin. Being a fat ass is a lot worst than having some excess skin that you can hide under clothes. People treat you better, you treat yourself better and your life will change once you're out of that body. That's what matters.

You must have great skin elasticity because i would have never guessed. You have a shirtless pic?(n-nohomo)

that's what you get for trying to cheat your way out of fasting by "dieting"
gotta have your sugary snacks or you'll go into "starvation mode" after all

>Runescape, World Of Warcraft and League of Legends.

You know, I really do wonder how many lives those games have ruined in total.

Great work! If only everyone could have this sort of dedication.