Daily reminder that these are hurting your gains. Get them replaced ASAP

Daily reminder that these are hurting your gains. Get them replaced ASAP.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28588813
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28217190
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27906991
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27639196
youtube.com/watch?v=WeanAuZK_DY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3388771/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go fuck yourself

Anyone who's too poor or stupid to brush their teeth will never make it anyway.
>strong teeth masterrace

>tfw never had a cavity

What is this?

owo

replacing these releases more mercury that they would ever release on their own. They're harmless.

This is 100% correct! (dentist myself)

Sad feeling knowing I have these because of my child hood bullshit

Porcelain fillings masterrace

You realize even the ADA admits that these leach mercury vapor into the body? When did you graduate dentistry school?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28588813
>This clinical report highlights the fact that metals used in dental treatment, such as mercury, as well as cross-reactions between nickel and palladium, may cause systemic hypersensitivity or toxicity.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28217190
>Most of the participants in this study reported improvement of health after amalgam removal
>The patients exposed to dental amalgam fillings were 1.583 times more likely to have PD afterward compared to their non-exposed counterparts after adjusting for comorbidities and CCI scores.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27639196
>Similarly, increases of THg, IHg and MeHg were also observed in 2013-2014 (geometric mean of 0.51, 0.69 and 0.99μg/l for THg; 0.40, 0.49 and 0.66μg/l for MeHg; 0.20, 0.22 and 0.29μg/l for IHg with DSR 0, 1-8 and >8). Linear regression model analysis revealed blood THg and IHg in 2003-2004 and THg, IHg and MeHg in 2011-2012 were quantitatively associated with the number of DSRs.

Harmless, eh? You wanna of those shitty ghetto dentists who just rakes in insurance money?

Lol what are you 14? Fucking summer fag

Just chew hard gum you fucks lmao

Brush your teeth you disgusting fucking neet

You misinterpret my point, and you misinterpret the data! Amalgam fillings are still in certain cases, where it is difficult to place a composite filling due to saliva or crevicular fluid in your cavity.

(Second study) These patients were so obsessed with their fillings, that they said I have some symptoms and I think it is because of my fillings... These aren´t your average patient.
The data of your second study shows that the health complaints reduced. It would be as if I place an amalgamn filling with you, afterwards you have head aches which are due to stress or just you being a pussy.
Than I remove the amalgam filling and the placebo affect will treat your headache. Than you say, It was due to the amalgam filling.

I understand that you don´t want amalgam fillings, which I myself wouldn´t want either. But to have them removed for these reasons is just plain stupid. But if they have to be replaced, don´t get another amalgam filling, of course!

I just don't understand why people are ok with taking the risk of putting mercury in your mouth.

It is a fact that amalgams raise blood mercury levels. The only debate is whether this level is above harmful thresholds or not. That seems like a very bad bet to wager on. Why not just use safer alternatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=WeanAuZK_DY

>It is a fact that meat and dairy increase blood pressure and LDL cholesterol. The only debate is whether this level is above harmful thresholds or not. That seems like a very bad bet to wager on. Why not just use safer alternatives

>implying its not MAINLY related to diet
>implying we fall for the toothbrush meme
i never washed my teeth in my ENTIRE life, yet all of them is white as snow-whites armpits.

Are you really comparing a toxic heavy metal to meat and dairy?

Why are they connected? Shouldnt there be a gap between teeth?

I'm going to fill your cavity with my dick how do you like that Dr Faggot?

Bad analogy. the moment amalgam fillings start tasting as good as bacon does I'll replace my teeth m8.

Brainlet detected

>Being this retarded

Some people just got them, when there was no good enough alternative. Demonizing them now does more harm than good. Removal is way worse than just having them. I have 3 such a fillings. No one told me they're made out of mercury. Had I knew it obviously I would chose the shitty composites they had then and just replace them every few years until the new, durable came on.
Anyway, I suspect dentist got way more exposition mixing this shit than I ever will from my fillings. And they're durable as hell, so whatever.
It's like with circumcision. They cut it and you can't do nothing about it - just rationalize. You can't even sue those fucks.

I'm sure you're a professional and know what you're talking about

This is true, tribal people who have little contact with outsiders dont have access to the sugar jew and almost all have good teeth. Romans that were buried in Pompeii by ash all had excellent teeth. Again, cane sugar wasn't discovered until much, much later.

>I suspect dentist got way more exposition mixing this shit than I ever will from my fillings

This. This is why dentists have extremely high rates of neurological dysfunction. Yet most dentists will defend the safety of this stuff as their brains are rotting from it.

> Got many compsite fillings in my youth, because I rarely brushed my teeth.
>Composite is a shitty material (and was especially back then) that shrinks while it hardens and thus leaves cracks between your filling and your teeth.
>Dentist checked my teeth "Looks fine user! You sure brush your teeth!" (And I did.)
>few years later
>My teeth fucking hurt. Go to the dentist
>does an x-ray
>CAVITY FUCKING EVERYWHERE
>decide to get amalgam because it's free and I read that it actually expands while hardening and the mercury kills bacteria.
>Teeth with amalgam fillings are still super fine to this day.

If I had to replace them I would take high quality procelain fillings, those are okay, and I'm able to afford them.

Never go with cheap composite. It's dirt.

Can't comment on how the mercury affects my health. I don't think it really matters much.

If your composites are falling apart it just means you had a shitty dentist put them in.

Yep. When you look at English bodies from the 1400's the majority have still have all their teeth and they're usually in good condtition. Skip to the 1500's and all of a sudden most skeletons have half their teeth missing and the ones that do remain are in pretty bad shape.

That fact you have so little dedication that you can't even brush your teeth regularly is hurting your gains OP

Your low IQ is hurting your gains.

Zing.

>pay me to put toxic heavy metal in your mouth goyim

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE DIET

>tfw I got one of these when I was 12, now I can't do shit about it

Can confirm, amalgam fillings are better and last longer than resin. You would get many orders of magnitude more mercury in your body from eating a few tuna steaks.

low sugar or low carbs in general?

> You would get many orders of magnitude more mercury in your body from eating a few tuna steaks.

You literally just made that up. Show sources. Prove it.

Not to mention, every with an order of magnitude difference is dose... do you not understand the difference between an acute exposure through eating fish, and around the clock exposure from piece of metal in your mouth?

I know dentists aren't the brightest guys out there, but surely you can grasp this.

Not getting it swapped out for a white one. Oh boy

You guys talk about how "getting them removed will expose you to even more mercury", yet if a cracked amalgam comes into your practice, you will happily drill away and replace that sucker with a composite. How do you explain this? Are you admitting that you are exposing your clients to harmful levels of mercury when you replace their amalgams?

I encourage you to once think for yourself and not just regurgitate the nonsense you learned in dental school.

Get it swapped dude. Just go to your dentist and tell them you want it changed for cosmetic reasons and they will be happy to do it.

Isn't is funny, that a dentist will happily replace your amalgams if you claim its for cosmetic reasons, but will refuse to do it if you think you are being poisoned. Funny...

The current use of amalgam has not posed a health risk apart from allergic reactions in few patients. Clinical justifications have not been available for removing clinically satisfactory amalgam restorations, except in patients allergic to amalgam constituents. Mercury hypersensitivity is an immune response to very low levels of mercury. There is no evidence that mercury released from amalgams results in adverse health effects in the general population. If the recommended mercury hygiene procedures are followed, the risks of adverse health effects in the dental office could be minimized. Amalgam is safe and effective restorative material and its replacement by nonamalgam restorations is not indicated. Also a recent review by the American Dental Association Council on Scientific Affairs states that: “Studies continue to support the position that dental amalgam is a safe restorative option for both children and adults. When responding to safety concerns it is important to make the distinction between known and hypothetical risks.”

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3388771/

There is literally no problem with acute mercury doses from what leeches out of amalgam fillings. You get much much higher doses from the environment and from various food sources if eaten regularly.

Amalgam fillings are great and replacing a working filling with another will multiply the risk of losing that tooth which would lower your quality of life more than the mercury you would get from approximately eleven hundred billion seven amalgam fillings.

T. Another dentist

Same 24 years old never had a single problem and they are all straight.

They are using the WHO's recomendation of 50 mcg as ambient air levels of mercury in the workplace, to justify 1 mcg leakage of mercury directly in the mouth.

Like I said, I know you guys became dentists because you weren't particularly bright, but surely you guys understand the difference here.

>he patients exposed to dental amalgam fillings were 1.583 times more likely to have PD afterward compared to their non-exposed counterparts after adjusting for comorbidities and CCI scores.

explain this, "doc".

>There is literally no problem with acute mercury doses from what leeches out of amalgam fillings.
>citation needed

>Finally, the risk of reverse causality bias might not be avoided. In other words, patients with prodromal and/or preclinical PD are more likely to ignore their healthcare and be at a higher risk of restorative procedures.

A single poorly adjusted p-hacked epidemiological study, a retrospective one at that, is extremely low quality evidence and does not meet Hill's causal criteria.