>planet fitness survey

>justifying poor diet and fitness
>planet fitness survey

WTF I hate fitness now.

>implying 80% of women aren't fucking repulsive
also
>planet fitness survey

>planet fitness survey

No, women don't generally, find that body visually attractive. Most women prefer something like ottermode or bearmode. Insecure women just want someone average so they won't be challenged to better themselves. "I just wan't a guy to eat pizza and drink bear with" means "I wan't a guy that won't challenge me as a person and won't judge me for growing fat and lazy".

>sluts get rejected by chads
>lol,i don't even find your attractive lmao i prefer fat guys

Really makes you think

when i had a dad bod no women asked me for their hand in marriage wtf

>I wan't a guy that won't challenge me as a person and won't judge me for growing fat and lazy".
Nailed it and I hope they'll spare poor bear's life.

>We don't judge, except if you have the slightest hint of definition
>Planet fitness survey
This doesn't affect my well being in the slightest, anons. Why does it make me angry?

>Average to somewhat decent looking women show love and affection to chubby dudes who aren't poor
>Know that they usually don't have women flocking over them so they don't need to worry about getting cheated on
>The female gets to be the attractive one in the relationship and thus have most of the power and attention
>Will basically use the dad bod guy for money purposes and as a general safety net in life
>"We totally like bellies on guys! It's so cute ahaha".

Because it sort of spits in the face of the work and goals you have set for your self.

That's not even dad bod.

Dad bod is someone who is fundamentally strong but has a beer gut. Not some DYEL with baby fat.

I wonder how they conducted this test. Did they have a pic of an obese fat fuck and a tubby bastard to choose between?

I'm from Europe. What is planet fitness and why do you guys dislike it so much? Why do they make posters like this?

Why are women so insecure all the fucking time. I swear to god I cannot find a single female that has alot of confidence. Im so sick and tired of these borderline insecure females and their coping mechanisms

wrong
dad bod is literally fat normie dyel

I'm 24 and I had 'dad bod' pretty much all my life.
It's my default setting when I stop working out for five minutes.

>planet fitness
Out of shape women like out of shape men, who knew?!

Not to be some edgy /pol/tier cunt, women aren't supposed to have as much agency as they currently do.

They have a free pizza night.

It's basically where people who are intimidated by fitness go to be "fit".

Problem is that PF is designed to keep you coming back forever while never achieving your goals. No squat or power racks, free donuts and pizza on certain nights, limited size of free weights, and you're not allowed to enter if you look jacked since you'll "intimidate" other members.

>[dad bäd]
Is this what Americans actually believe?

It tells me a lot about Americans that a place as cancerous as that can even stay in business. What the fuck

Why does this even exist. I mean Im pretty sure most of you Americans have already accepted the fact that this exists. But if you really think about it. Its fucked up.

Why does America always seem to be one step ahead in making the world a more fucked up place, catering to anti fat shaming, positive racism, feminism and sjw bullshit

it's a big chain too, they're fucking everywhere

>planet fitness survey

the zodiac killer has found his next quarry

ok girls here is seth rogen and jj watt

which one of them you preffer to fuck

Am I dad bod since I have a slight belly? (5'9" 184 lbs)

I've been lifting for about 14 months and have good definition just about everywhere else including calves but my stomach is a major problem area. I control my calories to under 1900 a day and always eat a minimum of 125g of protein. Cardio and ab roller + deadlifts are barely helping.

>which one of them you preffer [sic] to fuck

That is not the test for the dad bod. Everyone knows girls would rather fuck the hot guy.

The test for the dad bod is "which one do you prefer to marry and spend 30+ years with." In that test, girls want a guy who won't fuck around and will make their entire lives all about the girl. In this case, it is the doughy dad bod.

mfw reality is exactly opposite, jj watt is loving father and seth fucks around

>his dad wasn't decently strong but with a of beer belly
lmao'ing at your life

thats only because 80% of the planet has dad bods

If the guy on the right gained 15-20 pounds he would be closer to what OP's image described than the guy on the right. The guy on the right is obese.

Seth is also (for some inexplicable reason) famous and rich. He is not indicative of what a normie with a dad bod is.

Beyond that, I imagine most women don't want to fuck nor marry Seth, despite his money.

yeah, you're right

just look at this obese fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=efB1gNszf3U

every average guy has 61inch vert at 280+ pounds lmao

As long as mr dad bod works 50+ hours a week to provide for these women and their offspring, doesn't give her as pending limit, doesn't care that she is fat, and only expects sex maybe once a month.

He meant left. Seth Rogan is obese.

Finally! Finally, someone gets it.

Women conspire at a level that men wouldn't normally even imagine.

Criteria 1: Partner must have means to provide for me and my spawn.
Criteria 2: Partner must have limited ability to leave me
Criteria 3: Partner must be subject to my control

If all criteria are met, then marry. Next step is to find a genetically superior male to make babies with. Numale husband will provide for and raise genetically superior babies.

For all of you faggots that guessed wrong... you could start with Book of Pook. Also plenty of articles and videos out there dissecting the "dad bod" trend.

So I guess you have to ask yourselves this gentlemen.

>spend your days being a sikk cunt, being mired and hated for your progress, while also being unloved because women tend to be immature and assume you'll leave them. They'll still sleep with you though, but there's not deep satisfaction

Or

>be a fat fuck that can keep a relation and hope she doesn't cheat on you with an exciting chad

To live is to lose gents, it's all about choosing how

>Why does this even exist
They're the fitness version of Catholic indulgences. It absolves fat fucks of the guilt of their gluttony (in their eyes) and it's relatively cheap at $10/month.

>Why does America always seem to be one step ahead in making the world a more fucked up place, catering to anti fat shaming, positive racism, feminism and sjw bullshit
A) it's a very vocal and active minority on social media that garners this attention. It's assumed that 5% of people in this country are gay, but less than that 5% participates in all that obnoxious gay pride shit, so it's not some overwhelming majority of people. B) if you think we're bad, at least our women aren't getting summarily raped by sand monkeys in the name of tolerance

It's the only gym in my town. I went for about a month, but quit when I came one night and it was full of 400-pound people wearing pajamas and eating pizza. Now I have a home gym and it's infinitely better.
On the bright side, going there made me feel really good about myself because I was the only one who knew how to do any exercise with remotely proper form.

(((Planet Fitness)))

Nah, you got dad bod and dad-mode confused.

The term dad bod was coined by some journalist who wrote and article on Leonardo DiCaprio, where said journalist insisted that Leo's still visually attractive despite his disgusting physique and it has nothing to do with his fame or money of course. Some ate it up and other magazines started touting that being skinnyfat is somehow attractive now.

Dad-mode, was coined by some user on Veeky Forums. It's a dude who looks like your dad. (if you had a real dad who did manual labor) He has a belly but not really considered fat, strong as fuck with noticeable muscle and hair covering his body.

They probably let them chose between some muscle bound roider and a dad bod. Say what you want, but most people would prefer to have sex with an unattractive but normal human being instead of someone who injects illegal drugs.

but is planet fitness literally motviating to quit going to gym?

Or option 3: leave humanity behind, goddammit

That's not true at all. There are plenty of "jacked" men and women at planet fitness. I think you were given false information?

Don't you understand how well this concept works? You disencourage people to go to the gym but you only charge 10 dollars per week but it's a contract so you'll be paying 10 bucks every week. What happen is, people sign up, they stop going to the gym but they're literally so lazy, they can't be bothered to quit their membership, and what if they suddenly get struck by a moment of motivation and go to the gym. Boom, almost empty gym and no good looking people so he won't feel bad or pressured to improve himself. He won't be coming again any time soon.

So you end up with a shitton of "ghost" members who all pay their fair share for equipment that barely needs to be maintained because nobody fucking uses any of it.

>be american
>go to the gym for pizza

you fucking people

That's how most gyms are and why there's always seasonal booms in memberships. You get your new years resolutioners, your spring/pre-summer rush around April, and your pre-holiday rush in November

Because you haven't truly accepted that it's outside of both your concern and you control, and thus haven't learned to just let go and laugh.

>this just in: women don't know what the fuck they want

Gee who would have thought

Fully annotated.

And in the name of being a zone free of judgement, embarrassment and intimidation, if you exercise too loudly they sound a gym-wide to single you out for it.
I'm not kidding.
I thought Planet Fitness was some satirical meme for years.

kek

>a whole gym-wide, is that bad?

I meant 'gym-wide alarm', oy vey.

It's critical of your worldview, undermines your own efforts, and it's presented with this shit eating grin of false authority

>disencourage
wot

Blue pill as fuck

>your goal in life should be to live a mediocre lifestyle and settle down with someone as mediocre as you are then work a mediocre job to provide for a mediocre family

>I wonder if this fits into today's macros

It's $10 a month,not a week you faggot.

This

Wow I was just about to hit the gym, guess I´m hitting the store for some cookies instead! Thanks PF, for defining what´s sexy for me AND not judging at the same time!

I have a dad bod and have no trouble with getting for chicks to ride my D. I think it has something to do with not being an insecure douchebro.

>pic releted

That is not a dad bod. Pic related is a dad bod.

That guy is just fat, outta shape and weak....

And the dad bod is fat, outta shape, and weak.

>Planet Fitness
Allow Dom to enlighten you
youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

Nobody is actually attracted to that...gross.

You have poor genetics and non-existant abs and pecs but you are far from dadbod-fat.

Dude, that isn't a fucking dad bod, that guy is just a tub of shit. It says right there in the definition-dad bod relatively fit, but neither fat or musclular...

You have weird abs like you never developed as a child
Look like a Manlet too
Not a dad bod tho

not a dadbod

>tfw I have dadbod hips

Literally just google image search "dadbod" and get the fuck out of my face, retard.

I am actually very surprised something like this doesn't exist in europe. From a business point of view, this model is perfect to milk pseudofitness idiots and people that seek to calm their conscience.

>yes goyim get fat all the shiksas love it!

When you look at OP's pic, observe how for every totally bullshit fad there are people churning out image macros full of misleading statistics and outright lies. Then remember that when you see threads on veganism and nofap.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWpiZ2gA7cw

Holy fuck. You can't make this up, I watched the first one and thought this was a joke advert. Then I realised this was actually legit.

then don't eat so much you fat shit

Planet fitness is a fucking joke

>That gym at 2:58

Where the fuck do I sign up?

Its almost like i have a layer of fat which makes it tough to see my abs....i was genetically cucked in the chest category. But that layer of fat, that makes my and look "undeveloped" is exactly what qualifies me as a dad bod.

Sorry faggots if you look worse than me you're not dad bod, you're fat and pathetic.

Why are you so desperate to classify as a dadbod? You know the stats in OP's pic related are fake, right?

Dimitri's gym looks rad as fuck

>tfw no russian bearman to test strength against

planet fitness employee in 3rd ad tho .. mhhhhhh damn

I know, right?
And what about that gym at 5:13
>have to make gains just to get a key to the bathroom

I'm not desperate, I'm just not in denial like most you shit posters...

I guarantee that it went like this.

>"so do you like guys who are jacked and ripped?"
>"ew no that's too much, I care more about personality."
>"so you'd date a chubby guy?"
>"yes if he was nice and sweet"
>*planet fatness employee scribbles down "girls prefer chubby guys to muscular men"*

>I know, right?
Leave and never come back.

dude heart is literally muscle
that's protons, son

/fit is a joke

It's a business and they cater to a demographic that seems to like it. Do you think PF cares about the opinion of some bitter strength sport enthusiast on a Colombian coffee roasting platform

20th century dad bod =/= 21st century dad bod