On which exercise do you feel the strongest mind-muscle connection, and on which the least?

on which exercise do you feel the strongest mind-muscle connection, and on which the least?

for me the strongest is lat pulldowns with strict form, and the weakest is flat barbell bench. i'm obviously working chest with it because it keeps growing and getting stronger, i just don't feel it much.

Lat rows, isolation type movements, bicep/tricep

Don't feel to much from dl but thats because my low back is fucked since I was 25

>strongest
deadlift
>weakest
squats

Most:
Jelqing

Least:
Squats

I really struggle to feel a mind-muscle connection with rear delt exercises.

bump

Most:OHP
Least:Bench press

I don-t even remember doing it half the time, it's like will smith from men in black flashes me with that fucking pen after my set is done.

does anyone actually feel a connection on barbell bench

Strongest: OHP

Weakest: Any chest exercise

Let's start making connections here, is the bodypart with your best/worst mind muscle connection your best/worst bodypart?

>strongest

Bench press or OHP

>weakest

Deadlift

used to be the opposite :/

How strongly do you feel the deadlift in your glutes and hams?

not enough, i guess. I set up correctly, "load the hamstrings" and everything, but it just doesn't feel as good as it used to. Took a break from regularly lifting for about a year. I think it's because i have long legs?

Keep in mind that dl is a pushing exercise

yeah ive been trying to work on proper "cues" and it's getting better, but there were some days where it just felt like i had zero form, it was awful.

It just sucks because DL is my favorite out of the big 3, but it's the one i feel like im the worst at technique-wise

Same for me, I feel like I'm using my lower back too much and my hamstrings too little.

Literally spent nearly a year fucking up any kind of rowing movement.

I'd say the strongest is with DL and OHP

goddamnit

i've been doing some pause rep DLs on my accessory days and they've been working well, i feel. Focusing on keeping a straight back during the pause and PUSHing through the rep with my legs instead of PULLing (which is what i felt like i was doing before) with my back

>two (You)s for the price of one

Strongest= masturbating to internet movies

Weakest= talking to real live women

>strongest
Used to be every single exercise, but as of recent (6 months), I've stopped feeling my chest, no matter the exercise. I blame the fact that my deltoids and triceps got way stronger than my chest, because I haven't been benching for a long time due to shoulder injury (could still do overhead presses and narrow grip bench).
>tfw chest used to be my most developed muscle
>used to get crazy pump in my tits when benching
>it's all gone now
JUST

Most:bench
Least:rows and most its variations, I feel like im not using my back enough

bump

>Least:rows and most its variations, I feel like im not using my back enough
i feel the same way with rowing
ive been wondering if ive been doing something wrong