Good exercise regimen for an 8 year old...

Good exercise regimen for an 8 year old? My son is super interested in working out but obviously I can't toss him on SS just yet. Obviously he does the normal kid stuff like riding bike and playing outside, but he seems to have his eye set on being a sick cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BVNhwyCg6Gh/?taken-by=borissheiko
instagram.com/p/BTH6o77gALm/?taken-by=borissheiko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Calisthenics and some band work with light bands

Focus on movement patterns and the body will follow suit within a few years he will be great

Get him into some kid gymnastics shit or kid martial arts. He's not gonna build much muscle but those skills and learning endurance will help him later when he can.

>cant toss on ss yet

why

lifting = stop growing is a myth, lifting wont change your genetics look up to sheiko students

instagram.com/p/BVNhwyCg6Gh/?taken-by=borissheiko

hes training fucking bindfolded ninjas

swimming and eating enough. Think long-term and try to avoid injuries in order to height-max your son. diet is also important, milk etc.

soccer. get him in a fucking sport.

Also get him on some HIIT/sprints and plyos for dem explosiveness gains

Well obviously he can't be lifting weights yet. Just get him in the habit of cardio and body weight exercises instead.

lifting doesn't stop growth but a really fucked up fracture might limit it

instagram.com/p/BTH6o77gALm/?taken-by=borissheiko
you want your son to be chad he has to start from early years

yea but 8yo kid has no fucked up posture and if he starts working at this age with correct form he likley to be most chadish person in his school at age of 13

The kid is too immature for working with such equipment to begin with. He would probably end up doing poor form exercises and end up like a hunchback.

I love olylifting but personally think unless you want him to get a professional weightlifting career it's much more safe to send him swimming. Can't fuck up much doing that.

Now, if the coaching is okay some explosivity training is fine too but there's heightened injury potential even with good coaching

Sports. Don't forget those social gains, lifting doesn't cure autism.

this is why he should have constant coaching over him? literally it is how you make champions

take young guy, get him on coaching, he becomes elite

you think how swimmers, sprinters or even team sports players etc are made

also, if i remember lu xiaojun started only at 13, so at 8 years old it's either sprint swimming or sprinting, though the latter seems harder on the joints

swimming

lu xiajoun started at 13 beause he wasnt found out about earlier, in his story he said that they saw him doing his stuff somewhere in the gym and approchead, look up chinese wling coaches instagram, they have much younger students, they have 15yo kids squatting above 200kg

GOMAD + Greco-Roman wrestling

Sports isn't always the best bet.

>britbong
>was into football
>parents put me into Saturday football club
>got bullied by other kids
>coaches overly harsh failures for whom this is their only experience of authority
>ended up hating it and quitting at the age of 5
>put me off football and competitive sports for the next 15 years

>putted on team sport rather than invidual one where you fight only yourself

lmao your parents must really hate you

An 8yo can lift. I second the gymnastics tho.