>5.5" wrists

why bother?

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8201909
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/75/6/1012.long
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/75/6/1012/T1.expansion.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The smaller wrists will make your forearms look bigger and more aesthetic brah.

nice meme

i'd rather have normal sized wrists than the shit i have now. even girls have bigger wrists

/thread

dang i thought i had small wrist at 6.75" wrist

>For men, a wrist size measuring 5.5 to 6.4 inches is considered small framed, 6.5 to 7.5 is a medium frame, and greater than 7.5 inches is a large frame-livestrong

damn your at the bottom end of small frame

I have short, babby wrists. Overheard lifts like OHP and Overhead Tricep extensions put a lot of pressure and it hurts a little after a set. I'm sure I can improve my form, but does having small wrists affect how much endurance they have/weight they can support?

of course. wrist size = frame size. if you have small frame you have shit muscle potential. that whole small wrists bigger arms is topkek. you'll always look like a girl with girly wrists

is this the new excuse?

Now u fags have an arsenal of excuses for fucking everything, try not being a little fucking bitch about everything , than u might not be as miserable as you are now

easy for you to say when your wrists have more girth than your dick

honestly, go fuck yourself

8" wrist 9"dick girth here

1) Drug-free muscular potential is influenced by the size of your frame.
2) Strength is a function of neural factors and muscular factors. Once you’ve hit a point of diminishing returns for the neural factors, your strength potential will be determined by how much muscle you can build.
strongerbyscience.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-1/

Effect of body build on weight-training-induced adaptations in body composition and muscular strength
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8201909
>In conclusion, the increase in FFM due to a weight-training program is modified by body build. This modification, however, is restricted to a larger increase in the solidly built group.

Relations between frame size and body composition and bone mineral status
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/75/6/1012.long
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/75/6/1012/T1.expansion.html
> Frame-size measures were significantly and positively associated with all body-composition and bone mineral measures in bivariate analyses. In both men and women, the significant models explained more of the variance in measures of TBF (R2 = 0.51 and 0.66, respectively) and FFM (R2 = 0.35 and 0.39, respectively) than in measures of BMC (R2 = 0.18 and 0.23, respectively) and BMD (R2 = 0.08 and 0.18, respectively). Bicristal, knee, and wrist breadths were associated with TBF, and biacromial, knee, and wrist breadths were positively associated with FFM. Biacromial breadth was positively associated with BMC and BMD.

The ultimate framelet cope.

>never measured my wrists
>have no idea what size they are

Feels good brah

This guy speaks the truth. I can understand the struggles of wristlets, but come on. Its such bullshit, especially in light of

Index finger and thumb around your wrist while your hand is open. If you dont reach around, congratulations. If the fingers just meet: normal frame. If they overlap (by a lot), Ive got some bad news. Takes 2 seconds but deep down you know already

Embrace your framelet genes and do endurance sports because you'll waste a lot of time in the gym for mediocre results (smaller frame = smaller muscle building potential).

it's middle finger not index

>they just about meet

Feels bad brah

Lol mine are 8.5"

yea i have 5'7.5 inch wrists, 13 and a half inch forearms, still look like a girly bitch tho, i wish i just had 7 inch wrists

6 inch wrist 6 inch dick girth for me

13 cm wrists and pathetic forearms despite lifting for 3 years. reason why i never wear a tshirt and always have long sleeves even in the summer. i don't want to live anymore

>9"dick girth
>lying on the internet

You could run the local crèche like the big boy you are.

7.5 inch wrists here, tiny forearms tho

Becasue i want to be fit. Im wristlet as well but i accepted that my body is not perfect. Im not gonna be 10/10 god but at least im gonna have more muscles than an average guy which is nice.

>Girl comments on how small your wrists and forearms are
>Compare with hers
>tfw same size
Who else /skelly/?

>riding on a bus
>high school girls have arms and forearms the same size as you
I know not everybody can win genetic lottery and be Chad but having normal sized wrists shouldn't be too much to ask for.

did you eat anything in your childhood and puberty? Bones dont grow out of nothing, where do you think they come from? You had a later puberty than others, is that true?

Because when you improve yourself the frame of reference is...yourself.
You're going to stop improving a lot earlier than other people, sure, doesn't mean you shouldn't go as far as you can.
Same thing here, extremely shitty wrists, I'm going to get a tape and measure them. Btw, where do yuo measure it, exactly?

tfw small framed

tiny wrists is the worst desu. rather have a small dick

>tfw 7 inch wrists
eat shit

that's average, user.

you people can't make it if you keep being insecure low test unmasculine little fags caring about "Aesthetics", unless your genetics are literal bottom of the barrel trash scraped from a mongrel negroid and inbred white trash bitch your "aesthetics" will come with hard work. Stop caring so much.

>TFW dad has massive wrists but married an Asian and now I've barely got 7 inch wrists

Depends on his height. Impressive at 5'7, good at 5'11 and below average on 6'3
wrist breadth, like ankle breath, is a crude yet reliable INDICATOR. There are more things that one needs to take into account, but it helps eyeballing.
If your wrists are shit, your frame might be. But not necessarily. And even if your frame is less than optimal, you still might respond positively to exercise. Without knowing more, we cant be certain either way

Lmao i've waited for post like this.
Pic related of crouse

>you still might respond positively to exercise
If your frame is shit, you're basically going to reach 90% of your natty potential after a year of doing things the right way.

I posted the links above you asshat. Stop throwing around arbitrary numbers, its completely meaningless without knowing more about the individual.

>Stop throwing around arbitrary numbers, its completely meaningless without knowing more about the individual.
I'm not making predictions about each individuals, I'm talking about the average guy with a shitty frame.

>7.75'' wrists
>become not fat
>7''
>feltbadman
>growth spurt hit at fucking 22
>still only 7.25'' but at a lower bf% than when they were 7''
i seriously hope i keep growing. finally taller than my father, but i'd like to be a LYOT bigger.

>>growth spurt hit at fucking 22
That's my dream. That one day i'll get those few cm in height and wrists.

From where to where?

you can't change your frame size

5'9.5'' to 5'11'' (that's roughly 1,76 to 1,80m)

I don't understand why this happens to some people and not others.
>inb4 genetics
yes but what do the genes code for.

i've always seen large physical changes corroborating with lifestyle changes. i only started growing when i got down to a healthy bodyfat level and started eating more fruits/veg, so in some people it could just be micronutrient deficiencies or hormonal imbalance due to obesity. i also kinda accidentally fell into the habit of fasting, and i've heard that can cause minor spikes in hgh production. i doubt it had a big difference, but it might have.

>5'9
>tiny wrists
>narrow shoulders
>wide-ish hips

Well... at least my face is ok

penis size?

Average.
I really didn't win the genetic lottery, but I am making the best out of it, at least I am not fugly.

become a trap

Get some cinder blocks and carry them in one hand. Then beat the shit out of them with a hammer. You'll have huge wrists then.

>tfw unaesthetic nipple placement on my chest

I'm never gonna make it.

>tfw 6.7"
barely made the framelet cut

Is this regardless of height? 8" wrists on a 5'5 dude is gonna look significantly bigger than on a 6'3 guy.

My hips are not that wide. Just below shoulder width.
When I finally built some upper body muscle I will look allright.

Obviously, 7'' on 6'5 is closer to framelet than 7'' on 5'10. Again, its just an indicator. Check the strengtheory link above, you can calculate it pretty reliably with some measurements to find out what your natural potential is based on your skeletal frame

>6"
>5'10"
>Reads about muscular potential
End my life Veeky Forums, it's all ogre.

my fingers don't meet at all and I just have 7.5'' wrists
>tfw handlet

this humble bragging is so pathetic, 7'5 is really good unless you are +6'4. And even then its not wristlet territory
Get your life sorted out if you get off on (you)s for such backhanded comments

Didn't work for me. Still sitting shitty at 5'8" with just under 7" wrists. Just about ready to slit them.

>5.5" wrists
thats the same circumference as my dick, how does this happen to a person.

Actually this. Positive outlook is important. And having a smaller frame is better for long, long distance. Try to get that cardio mindset. You can still lift, but play to your strengths,

and look even more emaciated? who the fuck would want to look like that guy unless you are competing at olympics?

tfw, when a qt3.14 grill has bigger palms and wrists than me

Don't neglect your little finger. Make sure when you grip something that you use your little finger. Your wrists and forearms will explode.

I checked my wrists because of this thread, about 8 inches. I'm apart of /fat/ trying to lose weight 6'3" 245 atm, this might sound stupid, but would my wrist size decrease as my weight does?

yep but not greatly, it's also dependant on how much fat you store there

I guess i'll see how much I lose when I get lower weight, only going down to 220 then planning on lifting as much as I can for at least a half a year and take things from there.

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO ALL POSTING IN THIS THREAD

Your frame will continue to grow well into your twenties

That's why you don't see many middle aged framlets

D E S I G N A T E D

Thanks bro

Mixed Guyanese so mostly West Indian with some Black and Brazillian. Not sure if I count as pajeet or not.

im a 22 yo framelet, are you saying there's hope?

Small wrists. But 82kg at 1m76 with broad shoulders and thick back.

Everybody thinks I am at least 90kg.

I am even wider than a 100kg fatass.

>5ft8 male @ 125lbs @ 5 inch wrists with a 5x5 cock
>Run 5:40 mile, bench 1plate, squat atg 155lbs, dead 205lbs, ohp 100lbs, and pendlay row 100lbs
>dad is 6ft3 @ 270lbs with 10inch wrists and he can manhandle me easy
>mom is 6ft @ 180lbs with 8inch wrists and she can overpower me, she has several times
>sis is 6ft @ 170lbs with 8inch wrists and she can and has overpowerd me, she even teases/bullies me?

It really is depressing when you come back home and everyone else is stronger than you even though you put in the work to get stronger, i honestly think once i leave i'll just become a trap and never see my family ever again, god wouldn't have made me this way if he wanted me to become strong.

What, like that guy who takes off his shirt in that stupid youtube vid? I would never take my shirt off in public if I had nipples placed like that.