sup bro how u doin?

*unzips dick*

i'm 202 cm. nobody blocks my path

Fuck yeah, what's your stats?

rattle rattle said the skeleton freak

105/142.5/215/227.5

bit over 2.5 years of fucking around and 110 kg

This is why white bois shouldn't roid
He could of had the same physique natty if he just ate more. And he would have looked better too.

is he natty now? he's looking small as fuck here, also after seeing the video of calum teaching him how to pose i could see how overated jeff is and how huge calum is lol

post pic

That's not bad at all, keep at it

you're 5'7

I don't know man, I know he's got a good body, and that I should be impressed, and that he's got a good jaw on him, but his face makes him look like such a babby tier fuccboi i can't take him seriously. I think its literally impossible for him to look intimidating or traditionally masculine as long as his face is in view.

Calum is immense. Jeff is pretty much just a roided twink

Jeff

reminds him not to lie about being 6' and that 2005 wants their hairstyle back

"Hey Jeff. Hows it going? You hitting back today?"

pls

I actually laughed out loud at the idea of an intimidating manlett

Is that ohp, bench, squat, and diddlys?

Going to get back into working out, hopefully this year, but when I used to lift I got to 135 ohp and 225 bench for reps, about 10 pounds more with a spot. What level is that?

My squat was approaching 300, I think it should have been better but I was fucking around with atg squats and I don't think you can do as much weight that way. Also never wanted to fuck my knees and never had a good enough coach on form to be comfortable with it. I did do a lot of legs though and was able to box jump like a mother fucking riot

ITT: people who look far worse than jeff talking shit about jeff

go

Jeff is actually pretty intimidating since he was an actual athlete and is pretty strong for his size.

>actual athlete
nobody here can relate to that

Why would better looking person talk shit about him?

>He could of had the same physique natty

But juiced up and you know this because you can see it, right?

>But he*

Cool logic anyway.

hey look at the wannabe Goku how cute ! Ruffle his hair and proceed on my way

jeff pls go

jeff pls go

Isn't that the same gym the misfits work out at?

Is anybody still spouting the meme "jeff is a natural, he looks like a juicer just because he trains since 12" ?

Connor Murphy surpassed you in subscribers xD

just jeff

back the fuck off!!

When you see 1/2/3/4 being thrown around here it means ohp/bench/squat/deadlift.

>used to lift I got to 135 ohp and 225 bench for reps, about 10 pounds more with a spot. What level is that?
Depends on your weight. If you weight 150 or 160 those are pretty good intermediate numbers. I have no idea how accurate it is but you can check which level that is on symmetricstrength.com/

Memes aside, how do you even tell if someone is on roids or not? What are the tells?
Bulging veins? Disproportionate muscles? Shredded muscle with zero fat? Looks like a raging faggot?

Pretty much all those things could be natty too.

He obviously works hard and yet still looks a bit weird. Why?

There are way too many variables, but some tell-tale signs are getting big really fast, or being huge with very low bf. As a natty, you can realistically get big, or you can get really shredded, but being both is hard. Compare natties Frank Yang and Eric Bugenhagen with roiders like Calum and Zyzz. It's not always easy to see and it's mostly speculation but you start getting an eye to spot these things

Welcome newfriend. May I suggest that you lurk moar

Jeff pls go

90% of this board is tfw no gf threads and BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPFFFFFF memes though.

*blocks his path*

B-BACK THE FUCK OFF!!??!

I'd toss the little twink boy, fuck u mean

Lel, 110 kg for a 2 m guy is fucking dyel tier you deluded fuck, you should be like 130 kg to look fit
I am almost 20 cm smaller than you at 6' and I weigh 95 kg, even I look kinda dyel still

get the fuck out of my way because i swear to god ill knock you out faggot.

Being lean and/ or dry while not being completely dyel looking are tell tale signs of roids.
Full shoulders and bulging traps.
Veins don't really mean anything when they're on a dyel tier lean guy, but when you see someone who is really big and he is veiny, almost no way he is natty
Just assume that practically everyone in the fitness industry is not natty, because they live off of their bodies, they would be stupid not to roid

Why does he insist on having gay feminist bangs as his hair nowadays

when he actually has a decent haircut, he looks more masculine

Either fat or body dysmorphia as fuck

I prefer fat because if this is "big" for a natty I might as well just stop altogether.

Neither can Jeff

yea a bit on the fat side, decent amount of mass tho

you're not fat, chill out boyo

too bad that your weight doesn't mean shit when there is such a big height difference. even untrained 6'5 guy standing next to you would dwarf you

pic related

Too bad that his weight wouldn't mean shit to someone who was 6'5 and actually Lifted and wasnt just a little lanky faggot.

Jeff pls go

move aside jr.

Can those autistic brap posts please end

>Picks up
>Drops on head with all of my weight
>Has a seizure and dies
>Another Chad dealt with

So much for "superior genetics"

>weight doesn't mean shit
Lol