Is he Natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alexander.f/?hl=en
theweek.co.uk/europe/59885/swedish-man-arrested-for-being-too-buff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

500mg of test at least

Of course not.

Well I guess testosterone IS produced in the body, so kind of?

He says himself that he doesn't do roids

i don't think so

Maybe his numbers are screwed or the left is a shitty pic, I believe this physique may be achievable natty (>5 yrs of consistent training and diet and good genetics required)

Jesus fucking Christ

Oh well that settles it.

You're a fucking idiot

Why is he so incredibly unaesthetic?

He looks like a geodude

Fascism gives you gains.

Goofy round, wide, low set lats + zero traps. He is doing a lat-spread pose which only exacerbates this.
How do I know you're DYEL??

>zero traps
pls don't be a retard

Aesthetic is about balance
This guy is literally too big if your judgement criteria is aesthetics

>has perfect skin while roiding
>meanwhile my natty self has disgusting shoulder, back, and chest acne

Lats brah is all natty brah

Did this nigga forget he was supposed to work legs holy shit

No, if you go digging there's a post on BB.com from the Zyzz era where he admits to being on.

>>>reddit

I bet he's a scorpio

Big lats are the biggest meme.

They look so fucking shit.

They look aesthetic as fuck

it's largely the pose but they can contribute to a real top-heavy look. but that's just the bodybuilding standard

>has perfect skin while roiding

Now think how likely this is

His squat is one of his stronger lifts you imbecile.

>>>tumblr

His brother is more attractive

instagram.com/alexander.f/?hl=en

THIS

ive been training all natty for over a decade and lurking fit and b even longer! currently finishing up a "mental health break" because not missing a workout and eating "clean-ish" for 6+ years straight simply for the gains takes its toll on the Psyche. But ive been drinking alot of beer and most likely consuming wayyy too much Psilocybin so im good to go now. Either way....if a piece of shit like me can almost make it all natty than you can too!!! Just dont you ever fucking quit on me!!!!! and STOP MISSING WORKOUTS!!! AND UP YOUR INTENSITY!! 90% of the dudes that dont make it lack intensity. Bet.
Ghost out.

t. latlet

Can you post your bodies and lifting years now?

yeah he's natty. I've followed his progress for years, he never exploded suddenly, he was always extremely strict to his diet routine and sleep. Even now his delts and traps are nowhere near those of a roiders, his bf% isn't unnatural, overall he just has that natty look to his physique

I really, really doubt he's roiding. Look at pictures of him where he isn't with a pump and posing

Wtf why does he look uglier now than in the first pic

this has to be the most brainlet post I've ever seen made all week

I've been missing a couple workouts

nice b8

You first

... as if that picture refutes anything. Are you blind you fucking dipshit? Even tensed and squeezed together his traps are completely overshadowed by his delts, teres major, rear delts, lats etc. They are big compared to most people's traps, but relatively underdeveloped compared to the rest of his back. Did you fucking read what I said about his posing exaggerating this, you stupid brain-dead, shit-eating retard, fuckface cunt?

He's not natty.

Steroids are villified in Sweden to the point of being considered a hard drug, and gyms and even the police can test you at random. If he claims natty, it is entirely as an act of self preservation.

lol

Dat inescapable shadow tho

If he is taking HGH then it's believable. HGH makes your skin super soft and wonderful looking

Thank you.

Well his brother clearly roids so now I am pretty convinced Golden one has also done a cycle... That being said he hasn't achieved and outrageous physic from it. Mostly due to having good germanic genetics.

read this and unfuck yourself, and your flawed patterns of thought. I suggest you start thinking about what you wanna be..or do...
or perhaps think about how you could improve the overall condition or moral of a community that you frequent and why? in hopes of bettering yourself? than why instigate the hate? why keep perpetuation your mediocre way of life?? or possibly even think about the physical condition you're going to be in when you arrive at your inevitable death and realize....your time is running out.
Your instantaneously pessimistic and unfortunately quite brief emotional response to my post speaks volumes of your character, and most likely your own personal appearance.
You are what we need less of.
But if you wont blow your fucking head off could you at least have the decency to not say anything, unless you have something nice to say. I hate to say this and im sorry but you are not the caliber of human that I would be comfortable with nor enjoy having on my summer Sloshball league.

Thats kickball with beer and titties.

Pussy.

That's just proof that he's natty
Don't accuse everyone of roiding just because they're bigger than you. If you worked as hard as him and had the best trainers available you could look like that too

When people claim youre not natty you know youve made it.
Cease this blasphemy at once you dogs

I hope he's natty, he's part of the reason I started lifting in the first place

Pasta?

You actually need to wash yourself properly while showering. Standing there while water runs down on you doesn't cut it.

Latest video was too private
Who's the youtuber you tried to fuck? Brittany?

No

Way

I don't even wash my face bro, just accept the fact that genetics do determine a lot of things, like height frame face, skin, intelligence and your potential to get big and thick

I don't even lift weights bro, just accept the
fact that genetics determine a lot of things, like height frame face, skin, intelligence and your potential to get big and thick

naw son, heart.

EZ 6 months training natty with mediocre diet

wait so if I order test pills from amazon I can get huge?

No, are you mad? He is clearly on A LOT more than test. 700mg tren + 200mg test e minimum. Maybe mix in some var or winny.

I'm fraud and test made my skin smoother and tougher. It's all genetics. Enjoy you mongoloid monkey genetics and your crappy sides if you ever jump on the juice.

lats are a meme

>even the police can test you at random
you ain't lying
theweek.co.uk/europe/59885/swedish-man-arrested-for-being-too-buff

you're dumb

yeah but when you stop taking them your body has forgotten how to produce it's own and you become a dicklet

fuck yea. love your posts dude

Lol no

>That neck
>is he natty

Might as well be.

Haha. I always joke about this when it comes to my steroid use. Technically I only use natural supplements.

In regards to OP's question - yes. Obviously we don't know for certain, but fucking look at the guy.

He's just got supreme genetics. He's 95kg at like 6'1, which isn't all that heavy given he has reasonably high bodyfat. He just has incredibly good proportions and natural weight distribution. As he said himself he carries almost nothing around his waist, muscle or fat.

>h-he's not natty
>but he doesn't even look THAT good lmao
>he just has GOD TIER genetics
>but he still does not look that good h-haha

This delusion is truly amusing.
Let's see what you fags look like or any of the fags on /fraud/ who roid in order to look worse than this.

This guy has as good of a body as steve reeves at his prime if not better AND he NEVER admited to using steroids and ALWAYS claimed to be natural, so stop spreading misinformation.

He might not even be natty, but at least be intellectually consistent.

Yes, he's just a numenorean

Holy shit why are his lats so uneven?

go back to bed Marcus