/cbt/ Summer coming

Height :165cm (yeah yeah manlet and stuff)
Weight: 65.5kg
Rate me or hate me
What mode am I?

Also, been lifting for and year and a half and bulked from 45,9kg to 65.5kg.

>Def not skinnyfat
Congratz, you've made it

i gained nearly 20 kilos in half a year of lifting and eating heavily - should i be worried? am i getting fat or is that normal weight gain

more like 15 kg actually

this is like my third year life and the gains are coming by slower and slower. slowly losing hope haha

Natty?

Clearly not unless he's 5'5 or the king of lighting and angles.

Very sporadic lifting over 3 years, been going consistently for 3 months.

Before:
6'3, 175lb
Bench: 135
Squat: 115

Now:
6'5", 225
Bench: 265
Squat: 315

saw this in a dead thread
"Aside from that, cardio does nothing but make you burn more calories; if you're trying to train to lose weight, just eat less. You should do cardio as it's healthy for your heart, but it won't have any visual effect."

is this bullshit because it sounds like it

jelly of those traps/forearms

you can't hide from me faggot

Posted the wrong picture, whoops.

174 cm, 78 kg

after a minicut
right pic is at 6'2 195

:')

You look airbrushed honkey

how long did you cut?

4 months between pics, but I cut for a month and a half for a pretty drastic cut.
Went for almost 1000kcals deficit. Lost about 18-20 lbs but too much strength. Aint cutting so fast ever again tho.

nice, mirin result

thank you

Damn man i feel sorry for you. Youre only 65kg and u lool fat. You would be women weight on a proper cut to be shredded

I'd kill myself for the selfie stick if I were you tbqh

yeah but the other guy is right im super short 5'8

I travel a lot
Selfie stick is pretty handy

whats your weight? Lifts?

6'2

5'10; 167lbs.
Bench 225lbs
Squat 286lbs
Deadlift 352lbs

Flexing in one pic, normal in the other. Should I go on a quick 2 week bulk? I only really have to look good by early September so...

That's my goal body man I just gotta eat more but I've got the strength, keep it up

Just gotta keep eating

> 6'7" 230 lbs

What to work on? R8s?

6'0
175lbs
started my cut last week

What's it like to be a chad?

Started lifting as a 165 lb spooky skellington, it's been rewarding. Still have autism in big social situations but my confidence in normal settings has grown enormously.

Tons of potential if you put on more muscle. Really nice, broad shoulders. Pec insertions are pretty suboptimal though.

How old are you and how many girls have you slept with? How do girls generally treat you? Like I don't want to make this weird for you but you're a 6'7, pretty fit, blonde chad, while I'm a skinnyfat 5'6 kv neet that started ss about a month ago. I'm really curious what its like to be you?

>get tan
>get lean
>get two monstrous pimples on my back from whey and milk

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Lifts?

> 22 yo
> 8 girls
> Too autistic to cold approach girls but they're usually friendly

Being me isn't anything special though, I feel like most people see me as a big stupid goon rather than a Chad. Being this big most people assume I'm some hurrdurr jock, but I'm into video games and anime, with a science degree and hopefully doctorate at some point.

Let's see a pic without the anabolic lighting bro

What to do to really improve my chest? On a push day I usually do something along these lines:

3x5 bench/OHP
3x10 OHP/bench
3x5 incline bench
3x10 DB raise
3x10 assisted Dips
3x10 triceps something

6'5" user here, have you had problems with being intimidated when you approach them (non-reciprocative, disengaged)? Asking because I want to know if it's a big guy problem or I'm just autismo

>anime
D-do you also watch Boku no Hero to get yourself psyched out for the gym?

I definitely feel like I intimidate a lot of people and it's never intentional, I'm even tempered and easy to get along with. I only just got into anime and don't have tons of time for it, so not yet.

Do I look like I lift bros?

>8 girls
>autistic
>doesn't even have to approach girls they come to him

my family is pretty rich so you can be neet for life, and you definetly won't be seen as a huge goon. Want to trade lives Chad?

7 of 8 girls I've slept with have been skanks from tinder, it's not very difficult to do it there. Current gf of 2 years I met at a party because she was talking about video games and I autistically challenged her to a 1v1. Also, implying being a NEET is ever desirable.

You need to stop with the defeatist attitude, you'll never make it thinking like that.

>works hard
>reaps rewards of said hard work
What part of this process confuses you user?
Go to the fucking gym

>skanks from tinder, it's not very difficult to do it there.

Actually it is if you are autistic and don't know how to hold a conversation when the other end is replying with "haha"s or emojis.

I have around 250 tinder matches, talked to like 30 of them, 5 dates and 0 sex. I don't even lack confidence, I just have no idea what I'm doing.

5'10 190 lbs
Do I have enough muscle to look less dyel if I cut? I know I already have a lot of fat but I dont know how much muscle I would lose if I were to cut to 170 or 160

173cm small, ready for summer or nah?

THIS

mirin shop

>I have around 250 tinder matches, talked to like 30 of them, 5 dates and 0 sex. I don't even lack confidence, I just have no idea what I'm doing.
Just talk to them. Even if you fuck up, you'll get some experience out of it. I used to bang tourists, got scared I'd pick up an STD. Tested, clean, haven't used Tinder in 2 years

>brown nips

Definetly cut unntil you get rid of that disqusting belly of yours

> it's not very difficult to do it there
NOT IF YOU'RE 5'6' SKINNY FAT AUTIST WITH NO PRIOR FEMALE EXPERIENCE

>tfw when new incoming doctor
>tfw when start july 1st and won't be able to enjoy summer. Instead you will be surrounded by death

how's the back lads

lookin thick, black
lookin tight

n-no homo

Inspiration for me, thanks bros.
No homo.

Please help what the fuck do I do? 162lbs. 5'11"

Work on your abdomen bro.

pretty bad

you need to do gomad + ss

Work on your obliques to get that broad, flattened core. You look like a tree trunk right now, like pulled taffee.

I can't tell if you have narrow shoulders or are just short.

black

i would say bulk if that's what you're asking

Maybe to normies

I WANT TO LOOK LIKE THIS

6ft,188lbs, clean bulking.

Someone asked in an old thread what my routine was before it was archived. Just a basic 3 day split back+bis,chest+tris and legs and shoulders with a heavy compound on each day ir. Squat, dl,bench, ohp.

What's a good non meme fullbody routine to try?

don't think i've gotten that before on a Veeky Forums thread. is this what making it feels like?

Look good brah

Honestly, I'm ok with that for now, thanks

It's also because I'm 'mirin the hair (inc. facial hair), which I want for myself too.
No homo.

Chest, shoulders, back.
Don't take a picture with soft nips.

t. Fellow large nippled man

Thanks for the feedback, any specific exercises to hit the upper oblique area? I feel like I have a good Adonis belt but the area around my ribs is lacking.

where are your triceps

ay lul

#goals (maybe homo)

sorry about the bicep insertions breh

Should I send her that pic to win her back after I dumped her for 5th time

bantz aside, looking good

Noooooo. Make sure she sees it to tease her but always have that one up on her where she'll always want you but never get you, then you're in control. Also, no idea what the other user is saying, your biceps look great (if natty).

Nice height gains

Pretty much the same body as me except I'm 6'2" and 205lbs. How much do I need to cut and for how long?

I have and it feels a waste of time. I even went to a couple of dates with girls I already found uninteresting because of this.

Seems just too much effort to talk to people who are boring.

Do you not know what insertions are, user?

6"1 170lbs

need exercises that do upper arms + wrists
really need wrists

should i eat the whiter pieces of chicken over the pinker/darker ones

r u roiding my dude? those are some juicy looking delts

yeno

>Bench: 135

How many X chromosomes do you have?

Looking good bro. Try PHUL since you're bulking. It's not full body but it's pretty legit.

u look like an oversized kid with muscles lmao

Should I keep cutting?

I'm 5'6 142lbs.

are you a midget

Yes, keep cutting or go recomp .ie eat at maitenance.

whats cutting