Remember than user who hit his wife in a debacle because she sold like 30k of BTC when it dipped around 4k and now they...

Remember than user who hit his wife in a debacle because she sold like 30k of BTC when it dipped around 4k and now they are divorced? Why are women so retarded?

Yeah I remember this lel.
Don't let women near money

I remember. Her bitch mother also later called cops on him. An aussie user. I think about him sometimes when BTC rallies like now.

Im amazed a bitch managed to put a btc sell order

She must feel like a fucking idiot

Yeah, I remember that guy. Australian for sure. I don't even think he gave her permission to manage his stuff, she just went on his computer and dumped it. He's probably doing time by now.

this is why you hide your power level like your life depends on it

Seriously.....
Remember if you give her the private keys or all the info you're fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked

they're very emotional
she's probably lacking confidence and panicked

how did she have access in the first place?

B-but all these wahmen billionaire investors.. d-don’t be seyyxist user

user talked her into investing and to make her feel more comftorable with it since it was a large sum he showed her how it's done and what not. Then she panic sold when he wasn't around without asking because it dippedl

this x100000000

I member.
I hope he posts here when he comes out. Wanna be a Veeky Forums bro and give him some shekels for his lost moon-missions...

Wait is he in fucking jail now?

Yes. Before he went, though, he put a little bit back into BTC from his personal account since his soon to be ex-wife had control over their joint account.

Never get married folks.

Oh and don't hit girls, even if they sold your BTC. Just sue instead.

>scream that women are lying whenever they accuse a man of anything

>believe a random guy on an anime board because you want to justify your hatred for women since they want nothing to do with you

When will you sad little virgins learn?

If you were there you would know he wasn't lying, he was genuine.

lol what a dumbass, he deserved it for letting her access his private keys

proof

Never forget that women are children and have to be treated as such.

imagen how that woman feel stupid right now. panic dumped. and now bitcoin is mooning. if shes smart enough to realise her stupidity tho.
you coudl had a hodl.

>you're fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked
Hi Richard

Should sue the bitch for 7,5 bitcoin.

On a related note I'll forgive her if she looks anything like OP's pic and let me smell her bumhole.

never tell your bitch about your coins lmao

Where is the god damn sauce? I want to read and rage

Not Asian, but fucking hell that girl is hot. I'll allow it this time

Ah yes, the nu-male has come out of his safe place to defend WOMANZ

He bought 1 btc, all he could at the time, hes in jail for 2-3years

When he gets out btc will b 350k

Story is going to be so juicy

>mfw she balks at the suggestion of a pre-nup

She's actually ugly AF

Your life depends on it user. More so in the next decade.

Years of Lurking the chans gave us the ability to discern between a 14 yo Larper and genuine grown man anger.
I was there and think it was real. Because it's exactly what a woman would do