Being 30... Am I too old to fuck 20 year olds?

Veeky Forumsbros

When is too old to still fuck around with girls and go through one night stands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__lAaZOiCqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm 31 and my gf is 22.

I think less than 10 year difference is okay, but that's just what I think.

If there's grass on the field...

Just tell them you're 24 or some shit, works for me, what are they gonna do, I.D. you? pshhh

Whatever you can get that's legal.

I know a 50 year old dating a 20 year old literal model. No one cares.

I'm 33 I've fug'd 19 year olds post 30. And was in a relationship with a 21 year old for a while. Not hard to do, most women around that age are shit though, act like a bunch of 12 year olds.

Better then dealing with of used up old hags that have nothing to offer for wife material with baby rabies, or they want someone to help raise Jamel's kid. Just get a truck, and make friends with younger guys so you can go to parties. It gets old though.

I turned 30 a week ago.

I've wasted all my good years.

I don't give a fuck anymore, my life is over, I'll just drink myself to sleep every day till I die.

Feels bad man.

Men can fuck girls whatever age they want. Nobody cares.

You still single?
How do you feel about still doing one night stands?

Thats how I feel. I just went to the doctors today. She is signing me up for some kind of depression treatment program. All that really brings me joy is lifting weights. I feel like I have no purpose and I am just 29.

Of course you can but you need to ask yourself if being a degenerate scumbag is worth it come the day of rope.

I'm 19 and haven't fucked anyone under 25, social circle is around that age range, never felt weird, oldest I've gone is 34

me 2

I'm 32
Not even Veeky Forums
Fucked a 23 year old hottie not long ago, then a 25 year old

Have yet to break 10 year age difference but its definitely possible.

They only give a fuck if you give a fuck. Girls look to you for how to react to things, if you're insecure about something she'll be weirded out by it or will tool you out for it.

Depends on how young you look.

Men are meant to fuck younger women.

Get married. Sort urslf out

>implying age matters

youtube.com/watch?v=__lAaZOiCqo

I know a DJ who is 53 and has 22 year old girlfriend, they got together when she was 20. He looks like 35 though

Literally never. I'm 35, though look much younger, and I fucked 2 different 18 / 19 year old girls last year.

Never too old to chad, bro.

You're never too old to fuck 20 year olds.

I'll be 30 in September.

I just fucked a 20 year old last weekend, and will probably do it again this weekend.

I go out almost every weekend and fuck a random whore or one of the girls I mess around with on the regular.

>When is too old to still fuck around with girls and go through one night stands?
If you truly don't give a fuck (like you should), who cares?

33. Only "made it" in the fit world about 18 months ago. Making up for lost time slaying every 22 year old that swipes right on me on tinder. Feels great, user.

women tend to favor older men and men tend to favor younger women.

if your ONLY goal is to find a cheap skank to rail every so often, then the sooner you understand the above the more successful you'll be when it comes to scoring puss.

for the purposes of one night stands, men age like wine and women age like milk. the market is finally starting to favor YOU. it's time to sell yourself out and turn the big profits.

I fucked a 17 year old when I was 27.

And then we were together for three years even, but she ended up breaking my goddamn heart (I knew it would happen, but I let myself fall in love with her anyway).

I'll only go for 25+ girls now. Can't risk that much heartbreak ever again, and hopefully I'll land some girl who's thirsty to settle...

34 y-o here
became fit and started to fuck young chicks... only to realize it was ultimately not fulfilling. Got a gf I love instead, we do a bunch of activities and travel together. Way better than just fucking random sloots

I've got a buddy in his late 50s that fucks 20 year olds. Stop being retarded, OP.

I think most people after 30 start to realize this.

Only late-bloomers, the damaged, and ultra chads don't do it.

Whenever you get it out of your system. 2 years on the hedonistic treadmill burnt me out and interaction/sex with women started feeling like a mechanical process where the same input got the same output.

Im 27 and in a relationship again and new girls flirt with me but I never wanna get back on the treadmill desu.

FIND A GIRL AND MAKE WHITE BABIES STOP WASTING TIME REEEEEE

Unless you're really fucking stupid or desperate for sex, I honestly find it hard to believe any man over 30 would date a 20 year girl

20 year olds dont know anything, they're basically just children with no idea what they want in life

>they're basically just children with no idea what they want in life
This is just women in general.

lol no, unless you look like you are a 40 year old dad

I am 21 and have had one night stands with men up to 39 year old.

It really depends if you want a life mate or something to fuck.

I've seen 30 year old foreign dudes in Japan dating 17 year old highschool girls. I know it's fucked up but the girls always look like they're enjoying themselves. More so than I ever will in my life at least.

Degenerate.

Go for it. If you've given up and are too pathetic to make a change then why not?

I mean, I made huge changes in my life, and reap the rewards, but I won't patronise you into doing the same.

How common is all this ONS thing Veeky Forums? Not a KHV but it sounds kind of degenerate to me.

Whats fucked up about it?
Girls venerate older guys, olders guy want that tight pussay they didnt get when younger
Its the circle of life

truth is, at every age you will be the "perfect age" for someone. you just need to have a good social circle to get in touch with them, some girl will want to fuck you. don't sweat it bro.

Testosterone.

Do NOT get into anti depressants. They mask the feeling, and can work well, but they don't solve the problem.

What is your problem? WHY are you depressed?

I fell into that trap, and it made it worse and cost precious time.

Now I'm on testosterone and it's killed two birds with one stone - the psychological effects are brilliant (better confidence, mood, appetite, etc) and they've also fixed the problem, which was me being a skelly who repulsed women physically.

Not saying this will work for you because I don't know your issue, but the benefits of Testosterone over anti depressants are being much lauded in certain areas of the medical community at the moment.

In short - you can mask a broken leg with morphine, or you can fix the broken leg.

I thought everything was fair game after 18?

I am sorry you feel sexuality is a negative thing. Sex is healthy for society, especially in a time where marriage is unattractive to most. Sex keeps people emotionally stable. I was a virgin up til last year and decided I didn't want to miss out on connecting with other humans. I am a very shy person and am scared of going out to see new people, sex is one way I can feel human. Our bodies are amazing, embrace yours.

I'm planning on fucking 18 year olds until the day my wrinkly sac starts dragging on the ground, so I'd say you're fine.

Sex is good, ONS are degenerate.

How's Ramadan treating you in Germany ?

Girls seem a lot more apt to scrutinise now im 25 than before my last relationship; like small talk about my job and blah blah when it usedd to just be hey, come over? within like a few hours
Seem way more frigid and looking for some gay connection shit

>age difference is 9 years
>I think less than 10 year difference is okay

hmmmmm I wonder why.

This.

>all these older dudes being with younger girls

This will usually end badly, young girls are still children. I'm the younger guy who fucks the girls who go for older guys, literally last week I met a hot 21 year old off tinder and on our date

>I actually usually only date guys over the age of 30
>I don't get along with guys my age
>I'm mature blah blah
Fast forward to later and we're watching Rick and Morty at my apartment and fucking, then

>I had so much fun our date
>You're so different to guys I usually date
>We need to do this again
I tell her we shouldn't get so drunk next time
>Thats fine we can just get naked together
>cue shameless flirting

They will get with younger guys just because they think they're hot. Don't stake your relationship on young girls, they have no idea what they want.

they don't emotionally or mentally mature past 16 anyways. those girls trying to make you feel like a creep just want you to fertilize their 30 year old eggs with an autism zygote

Girl?

I'm 20 and my gf is 29.

the sex is insane, the insecurities are even more insane

Must be a richfag

Klayton??

i met my wife when i was 37 and she was 21 on a shoot (she was working as a model - i was friends with the photog)
weve been together for 8 yrs/married 6, happily
what the fuck do i care what other people think?
I think thats where you have to get mentally

When your dick no longer works.

Throughout history older men have fucked younger women. Women age like shit past like 26 if they don't look after themselves which they can extend being good looking till about 35 if they work out ect.