135lb Crossfit girl squatting 275lbs

instagram.com/p/BPBv72pDJbO/?hl=en

>there are people here who cant squat that weight
>there are people here who have been lifting for over a year that cant squat that weight

Seriously. Just give up already if youve been lifting for 6 months and this 135lb girl is outlifting you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTMkmajh6FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YI-CU9_GUd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol fit blown the fuck out. I bet there are some faggots here who have been lifting for a few years that cant e en do that

Fake weights

>been following SS for 6 weeks
>3pl8 squat for reps
although she is squatting double bodyweight which is more impressive

Not hitting depth plus knee wraps. Oh boy truely massive strenght

I can only front squat 1pl8 because of a fucked knee leave me alone

>b-b-byt muh knee!
we all have injuries, bad knees, clicks, qnd what not. WE push thru THEM because WE are alpha leaders. YOU are a weak minded beta

I matched with a girl on tinder (didn't work out) who was 145lbs and squatted 360 at an IPF meet

Most likely

>3pl8 for reps after 6 weeks

What did you start at?

I'm doing SL and started at 40kg and this monday its gonna be 4 weeks and i'm just hitting 70kg

>knee wraps
>belt
>Not close to paralLEL

L-o-l

Not him but I started SS squating 225, max was probably 245, my max was 405 after 2 months of SS

u should have just posted martha

You're telling this someone whose 1rm on OHP is 72,5kg with shoulder impingement

Wasn't deep enough, so it wasn't a squat.
Strong bitch. Needs to fix her form, though.

If you are experiencing shoulder impingement while pressing you are either pressing wrong or are some sort of mutant.

If every weakling keeps calling "fake weights!!!" on every damned video, the new trend is going to be to strip the bar and weigh every thing on a balance scale. It'll be fun to watch trolls then

The smart move would be to make a fake digital scale for the fatties

Women are made for squatting.

Just like my build is made for pendlay rows/pull-ups and deadlifts.

She did like a half squat. She didn't go to depth.

Its 275 on the bar.

Its 275 on the bar.

>half squat
She literally didn't even squat
>knee wraps
Adds 50lbs to your squat
>steroids
Ya she's on them. No big deal, a lot of people use them because they work and it isn't cheating now a days, cause freaking everybody is on them.

You beta twinks are still pussies though.

I think she's a hooker

made for squatting on my dick

I am not experiencing it while doing the lift but in every minute I am awake.

what the fuck is that wiggly shit, she's got awful form

lmao. fucking kill yourselves you idiots

bet you can't even squat 330lbs like she does lmao

Hello same person.

YOU are the idiot if you think that squat would have received even one white light.

As far as the weight - you're probably right... I'd only hit that same depth with just 330 on the bar.

Ah, understand. Uncorrected injury?

>wiggly shit
This board is training cancer.

don't ever post on this board again.

Fake scales. Fake gravity. Fake kilogram

And let tards like you get people hurt? Fuck off.

Look at her, you imbecile. Knees way too far forward and her heels are lifting. I said she was strong, but her form sucks, and it does. Should she get a coach that knows how to coach the lift, she'll be a force.

Currently rehabilitating it by myself. Went to the Doc and he just prescribed me some electro-therapy against the inflamation which he most likely did because it's in his office and gets extra money from it.

Currently correcting my posture, strenghtening my upper back muscles/rear delts/rotator cuffs, layed off any bench pressing and started to stretch the shoulder, lats and chest. And it works to most degree, stopped having pain in the morning and general pain.

Cool. Sounds like you are on your way.
The only other thing I can recommend, then, is to get some resistance bands and do some shoulder mobility work. Ignore his "activation" non-sense (well, isn't really non-sense, but doesn't apply here) youtube.com/watch?v=NTMkmajh6FQ

I'm an old fag who made a lot of mistakes when I was younger (too much pressing, not enough rows / etc.) and this really helped my shoulder health.

Neat, that you. Feel free to bump more stuff related to shoulder impingement if you have

I've been lifting 14 weeks and I have a bench of 145x5, clean and press 110x5, deadlift 280x5, and a squat of 310x3 as of two days ago.

Belt only. What the fuck lads please help I can just add plates on my squat endlessly and hit depth but everything else is progressing slow as fuck.

n/p will do

I have been lifting only a few months and I can squat more than that >:3

This isn't even a full squat op.

lmao nowhere near parallel
kekistan.jpg

not the original commenter, but go ez on me pls

but genuinely curious, how come her uneven trajectory (not referring to speed, mostly referring to the disjointed motion) is not a problem?

Thanks brahs

>give up already if youve been lifting for 6 months and this 135lb girl is outlifting you.

lmfao retarded OP. comes on fitness board, bashes on weakfags trying to get strong

SeemsGood.jpg

also fuck her shit, she's nowhere near breaking parallel. hip crease soaring high in the skies above her fucking knees. goodbye ligaments.

>what the fuck is that wiggly shit

A deep squat.

youtube.com/watch?v=YI-CU9_GUd4

this is why e-stats are absolutely irrelevant

>disjointed motion

it's not disjointed it's her sticking point where the bar slows down, everyone has one

try squatting heavy weights once in your life and film it, see if you can make it smooth you fucktard

like I said man, I'm not the one who originally tried flaming the video about that motion. I have it too when I squat heavy, that's why I was asking :)

>knee wraps
>doesn't even hit 90 degrees

In the trash