How do i get a tan without having to lay down outside like a feg?

How do i get a tan without having to lay down outside like a feg?

inject melatonin
do something useful outside so you can get sunlight without having to lay in the sun

lift in the sun
run in the sun
do stuff in the sun

spray it on.
But be sure to apply strips of tape to your skin to give you a tiger stripe effect.

If i run outside without a shirt id look like a douche thou

Swimming then. This isn't thread worthy the solution is fucking simple.

Carotene, primarily found in carrots provides the skin a glow mimicking that of a sun tan. Simply put eat some carrots, the more the better and typically more then 3 a day.

swimming + working in the garden.

Will 3 carrots a day get me a tan?

I'm literally as DYEL as it gets and I run shirtless all the time. Quit being an insecure bitch

>melatonin
That's just gonna make you sleepy, dingus.

melanotan

go to the beach or something

Just run shirtless you fag, it's summer. Do you really care what some random lardass driving by in his car thinks?

you should lay down outside like a feg. at your current physique nobody except people at /fit will make fun of you

It may provide a slight tinge, try it out. Effects will be seen after a couple days, essentialy just eat a fuck load of carrots to develop a tan. Research actually shows a carotene tan is considerd more attractive then sun tanned or pale skin.

You're a prissy little homo.

Start casually shop lifting. Your skin with naturally darken.

>walk to gym on saturdays in my gym gear (tank top + shorts)
>2 miles away
>lovely day in central London, really pleasant walk along southbank next to the thames
>mfw get sunburn on my shoulders and neck

Just do it faggot

i actually laughed out loud at work

play outdoor sports you fuckwit

I've been told everyday as a kid not to get tan with tanning machines (no idea what the English name is - tanning booths) ?

But I really want to get a slight tan before going on vacation to the beach because I'm always pale white.

Is it possible to get tan gains within a month? Not a lot, just slight.

I always get tanned on legs, arms and neck but my upper body has always been pale white because of rare sun exposure.

Are you Asian?

Yup, go no more than twice a week for a month and you'll see a noticeable but not huge difference

Yardwork

Underniggered.

>Trying to squat the big squat with a sunburnt back

Any tips?

What if my legs and arms are more tanned than my upper body.

Happens every fucking year at the beach desu

>he fell for the solar Jew meme

There's nothing better than to read a book in the sun. Perfect way to get a tan aswell.

First few times stick to ~10 mins (most beds have timers for 20 mins Max). You'll be a little red the next day but it should fade quickly. More sleep heals the slight burn faster. Your pale areas will darken faster than your already dark areas so your tone differences will shrink over time as well.

Tanning beds are bad because they simulate spending hours in the sun in only a few minutes. If you're someone who doesn't already spend hours in the sun your UV exposure isn't any worse than the average person. Tanning is bad if you spend lots of time in the sun (> 3 hours depending) and also tan.

In the winter I tan 3 times a week to avoid SAD. Highly recommend.

>lay outside for 4-5 hours
>get sunburn
>suffer for a week
>end up being half-negro
There you go

Except If you're actually pale it works like this

>Lay in the sun for 4-5 hours
>Get the mother of all sunburn, boils on your skin and freckle like fuck
>Spend a month until it goes away
>Get barely noticeably darker with a fuck ton of freckles

>inject melatonin

Just do it. I always run shirtless when the sun is out and it's hot enough. Gets you mires

>tfw this level of pale

If I spend more than 20 minutes in direct sunlight without sunscreen, I burn, peel, then return to pale.

You have to be naked when in the sun or else you will look like you have a farmer's tan.

>boils on your skin
Jesus fuck I still remember my mother having to pop that shit on my back for a week straight when I was a kid.

Scentless SPF-15 every time I go outside during the summer now. If I'm going to be outside for more than an hour I break out the SPF-50.

Have you tried going outside?

I literally look like this. kill me

At least you donĀ“t have to deal wit sharp contrast tan-lines like I do...

how homophobic are people now a days?

Just go outside and lay down. Careful tho a dick might go in your mouth or in your ass.

Why does pale white skin look so disgusting on men?

OP has a good body but I still get sick looking at it.

Fucking go take your shirt off and lay down in the sun you look like you're about to die.

Went swimming a couple weeks ago and got a sunburn, squatting the day after was complete torture.

>Took gf swimming yesterday
>She sprayed some "tanning" sunscreen on me
>Even coating all over
>Get sunburnt as fuck on my entire backside
>Still white as a ghost on the front

Whyyyyy

You're a faggot, and your shits all retarded

you are a douche thou

>whyyyyy
sun was probably on your back all day senpai.

I just hit the tanning salon for a week or two and that's that

Never gone to tanning beds or really tanned before in my life. Wanted to be tan this year so have gone 2-3 times a week the past month. Can see a difference. Just make sure you start with short time depending on your paleness and work you way up

I had a 2nd degree sunburn once over 6 years ago. My shoulders are still traumatized.

What is wrong with farmer's tans?

Melanotan-II and beta-carotene with vitamin D supplementation are the only acceptable answers.
Every answer involving exposure to nuclear radiation is literal cancer. Sunlight is more carcinogenic than cigarettes, it's the #1 carcinogen, and also the primary cause of skin aging.
Use sunscreen like a religion, you fucking idiots.

Also, pale looks better than tan.

is that before or after you get bombed/stabbed?

Run shirtless outside.

If you don't run shirtless everyone will know you're a hobby jogger

Does anyone have any advice for someone as pale as a ghost? I have blond hair and blue eyes, and the skin complexion of an albino. I mean actual advice not just "stay in the sun" because just doing that shit doesn't work.

There must be something else I can do besides eating fucking carrots.

oh stop being such a fucking little fruitcake

What this man said.

Spend at least 15 minutes outside every day.

>wanting to look like a half used coloring book when you take you clothes off.

gross

I spend time outside every day, when I was younger I used to spend at least 3-4 hours every day outside in the sun, I barely got any darker at all.

Now it's down to like 40-50 minutes, but I have gotten into the habit of going outside every day for the mental benefits of not staying inside constantly. Still no change.

But thanks for the advice user.

don't get a tan white is beautifull

>being rosbif

silly anglo

BE the sun

>inject melatonin

Are you a farmer? It's okay if and only if you are a farmer.

Be a douche then.

>tfw I'm latino and naturally tan

Obrigado, Deus.

for a decent tan all it takes is like 7 days of laying out on a sunny day, 30 minutes each side.

when the weather starts getting nice and warm i'll do that until i'm nice and bronze, then avoid tanning further the rest of the year with sunscreen and shade. already got my tan for this summer done.

I concur on Melanotan-ii. Works very well if you plan dosages based on your skin type classification. Can be taken nasally if injection is not preferred, but lessens the effect. But you still need the sun or some UV source. (lots of good guides online)

>tfw dont know what to be, just that you dont need to be yourself

1. Get cooking oil

2. Apply to skin

3. Lay in the sun

4. Leave the sun, when you smell like bacon