Eggs

Ever since I was a little boy, I've always hated eggs. When I was two years old, my auntie tried to conceal an omelette with a sausage and I spat out the combination immediately. How do I overcome this? I want to be able to eat eggs.

Step 1. Eat the eggs

But they taste like eggs

Step 2. You realize you don't like eggs

Step 3. Just don't eat eggs

>Step 2. You realize you don't like eggs
How do I overcome this? I want to be able to eat eggs.

Honestly I doubt you can really do anything but cook them with something that tastes stronger

Otherwise there's really nothing you can do. Cook them with cherry tomatoes all sliced up, gives it a much different taste

Try seasoning it with different things like salt/pepper/basil, etc.

If nothing else works then I guess eggs just aren't for you

this. add hot sauce, OP

or just stop being a picky faggot

There are eggs in hundreds of dishes, including almost every baked good. Do you hate bread or cookies? I bet not. So you probably eat eggs on a regular basis already without even knowing it. Stop being a little bitch and find ways to cook eggs that you find palatable.

Forgot one suggestion

Egg-drop soup. Crack an egg or two in a bowl, mix it up with a fork and then pour it into your bowl of noodles or whatever soup you're making.

The eggs cook in the broth and turn into a sort of scramble. They don't really add much taste, they're mostly there as ruffage and extra nutrients.

That's one way you could down them without enduring the taste

Try fried eggs on wholemeal toast, if you don't like the egg alone then just shove a load of toast in your mouth at the same time

Also out plenty of pepper on it

This does sound like a good idea. But what if I want to eat lots and lots of eggs? If i cook it with other stuff, and I eat lots of that other stuff, I might not be able to finish my eggs. Have you got a suggestion for what I should do with those leftover eggs?
Same goes for you guys. I need to be able to eat a substantial amount of pure egg
Hmmm...I'm not sure what noodles are, but downing eggs sounds like a good idea. I might start drinking large quantities of pure egg with my eyes closed, begging for death. Still, I want to eat the shell, because I want to consume full eggs
Breads don't have enough room for the amount of egg I'm thinking about

Can somebody post for me a pic of noodles?

>Same goes for you guys. I need to be able to eat a substantial amount of pure egg

Things you can make with lots of egg that don't taste too eggy:

French toast - you can fit like 3 eggs into one slice of bread
Egg noodles - not hard to make and they're delicious
Egg salad - enough mayonnaise to drown a small animal, no egg taste here
Pancakes
Breakfast burritos
Waffles
Cheese/sausage/egg muffin
etc etc etc I could go on forever

There are so many things you can throw an egg into and not even taste it. Eggs are great binders for cooking and can usually have a neutral or nonexistent taste.

I'm trying to prepare for every scenario here. Imagine if lots of things run out in a shortage, but eggs are still abundant. If I need to eat pure egg, with nothing else, how can I mentally/physically prepare? Ever since I was a little boy, I've always hated eggs.

If you hate eggs don't eat them

that being said you're objectively wrong, eggs are amazing.

Had the same issue, taught myself to eat scrambled eggs a year ago by adding tons of seasoning and salsa/ketchup/bbqsauce

Now I'm so used to the flavour I can drink them raw

I think I might have repressed a childhood egg-based molestation, or maybe one of my ancestors had a lot of them thrown at him as punishment. Either way, there is something deep within me which rebels against the egg
>Now I'm so used to the flavour I can drink them raw
Can you eat pure hard-boiled eggs in large quantities though? I want to be able to do both. I want to be able to eat eggs.

Eat them raw. With the shell.

Being able to have a well-adjusted palate isn't some secret or natural talent or anything, it just has to do with introducing yourself to a food until you develop a taste for it. Your mind and body are constantly changing. You can make yourself love eggs. All it takes is to just man the fuck up and eat some.

I used to hate eggs as well, but then they started serving breakfast bowls in our uni. dining hall covered in salsa. Then started to eat breakfast tacos and it basically became a staple in my diet.

Willpower and stop being such a massive faggot.

You can either:

A. Force yourself to eat eggs until you like them (I did this with tea and it worked)

B. Cook it with other shit like everyone keeps saying

I've started eating way more eggs (300g-400g for a meal, 2 yolks for fat & rest egg whites) because the protein is complete and of the highest quality.

I was eating the equivalent amount of protein via beef/pork/etc, but the protein quality was pretty low (double figures) and my recovery was getting shit.

Not only are eggs cheaper, but better.

I will never love an egg. I need to be able to eat massive amounts whilst hating it
You're the first person to mention cooking it with other stuff. It would be a good idea IF I DIDN'T WANT TO EAT PURE EGG LIKE I KEEP SAYING.

Eggs where I live (Israel) are actually very expensive, which is actually part of the reason why I hate them.

>I will never love an egg. I need to be able to eat massive amounts whilst hating it

/thread

Why did you even come here to ask us how to overcome your egg hatred if you refuse to ever accept change? faggot

>Why did you even come here to ask us how to overcome your egg hatred if you refuse to ever accept change?
So that I can overcome my hatred of eggs, which really makes it hard for me to eat them. You see, ever since I was a little boy, I've always hated eggs. I need to overcome it.

Circular Argument: The Thread

I'm not OP but let's say I were to make noodles out of 10 eggs. How much noodles would there be and what's the minimal amount of flour required for this task?

Circular like an egg? Dude that makes me wanna puke lol. But seriously, how do I overcome this? I want to be able to eat eggs.

This. 99% of my protein is from chicken eggs/breast nowadays.

stop being a faggot, faggot

>Israel

Fake