WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>talk about height before anything else
what an interesting bitch

she'd be singing different tune if she found out i make almost 70 eur/h

Women are terrible at judging lengths/distances. They don't know the difference between 5'10 and 6'1 or 5" and 7".

Why is 6'0 the magic number for all these sluts? Could it be that that they have no idea how tall that is and it's just a nice round number? Or is it a carefully crafted algorithm? Probably the later

im 5'7.5 but tell girls im 6'0. They have no idea. I've yet to meet up with a tinder girl but when I say im 6'0 to people they believe me. Girls are dumb so its fine.

no way you can lie about being 6' if you are 5'7. that's almost 5 inches. unless you wear lifts

Someone made this account to Troll and if you can't see that then you're literally autistic

It's 5'11" for some kek

there's a thicc latina on okcupid who wants to get inseminated. how do I have sex with her? my problem is basically the opposite of "stealthing." thx

This girl is a 6. Her eyes are lower then half her head, don't want that shit in my gene pool

>paying attention to anything girls say on their profile.

Clearly you're not working with sufficient volume if you have time to read that shit and get butthurt about it.

You shouldn't even be reading their profile until you've received a non-negative response to a message and the bitch is in your sales funnel as a valid prospect.

>hourly wage
>making it

What's your hangup?

This, I see so much stupid shit in profiles, mostly it serves a litmus test to weed out the ones that aren't worth my time.

I, too, used to think that making a good living would make women want me.

Yeah lots of people did. But thankfully pickup exists so if you make a good living you can pay for all the coaching in the world to actually get good and become chad.

I'm 5'11" but still do the same thing. You're right though, I always say I'm an even 6' an no one calls bullshit.

OP here, you guys took the bait MARVELLOUSLY

If you aren't under 90/60/90 you aren't female

That bitch looks like a total fucking cunt.

I get the feeling that these tinder profiles are fake

I'd like to fuck her cunt.

Don't get butthurt, get good. fuck them anyway and when you're lying in bed ask her how it feels to get fucked by a manlet.

>make nearly £135k a year
>she'd fuck a dog if i asked her too

Yeah if you paid her too.

Do we really need more threads like this?

>they have no idea how tall that is and it's just a nice round number
You got it.

lmfao

Buttmad manlet detected. She simply stated that she wants to date real men and not little boys and you think that somehow makes her a bitch?

Have a good hard look at what you're doing friend

Putting manlets in their place

You're a retard.

>having to pay for step by step instructions to lose your virginity
Should we tell him?

i know right
lol 2 more buttmad triggered manlets

And you're 5'11"

>le epic trolled

WHEN WILL THEY FUCKING LEARN
ITS NOT THE MONEY IN THE BANK
ITS NOT THE INCHES ON YOUR DICK
ITS NOT THE NUMBER OF FRIENDS
ITS WHETHER YOUR HEIGHT BEGINS WITH A 6 OR NOT!

>im 5'7.5
Quit reading right there.
>I'm 5'11"
Quit reading right there.

I'm a girl btw.

Why does Veeky Forums have such a complex about height?

It's really not that big a deal.

As someone who is 6'2, I probably wouldn't date this broad because of how shallow she is. I would smash though t b h.

Personally Im a manlet who has a great life but I shitpost about manlets so that others feel discouraged and I become king. Don't tell anyone.

bitch looks old as fuck. how come is she only 22?

>eurobucks

Lol what will she say when she finds out 65 euros an hour goes to taxes and you live with a family of refugees, nice try manlet

I'm the manlet in my circle of friends (5' 10" texasfag) but I don't have any hangups like them so I'm de facto leader of my merry band of shitters.

its a meme to bait new friends

the vast majority of people are not 6ft, and 5'8+ people have probably never thought of themselves as short (they arnt) and get mad at this bait

post college girls lie about their age more than men lie about their height lmao

nice man. what job?

Veeky Forums got lynched

Aged from being an overused slut

>PhD in mathematics
>any job I want
Looks like every other girl outside of your parent's basement you bitter virgin kek.

I don't make that much I'm lying on Veeky Forums

>187cm (6'1) pajeet, 19 years old
>Taller than 99.8% of population
>Automatic mires even though I'm a recovering fatty (210 lbs BMI 27.2)
>When attending public events parents of girls ask me about my preferences in a girl for marriage (if I want them to work or stay at home)
>Have actually received many marriage proposals from rural qts (rare, but they exist)
Such is life for a lanklet poo in loo

Source?

still never gonna get an EU or NA girl

living the dream bruh

Nice projecting shitskin

She looks like she is in her 30s

>whether or not or not

My height begins with a 1 though... :( 185cm

>manlet uprising

I know man, I'm not even aiming for them. Besides you can get away with a lot of shit with an Indian woman that you wouldn't even dare with most white women. My current worth (the amount I'll receive in dowry if I marry) is around $50k. I haven't even started college or got a job yet. Also marital rape isn't even a crime in India. Besides I'm also of the highest caste. So I practically hit the genetic lottery and will have my pick of the lot when I marry and I can in fact have 10/10s.

the score is out of 100 and capped at 10 for your country

never gonna make it

What do you think this girl's height requirement is?

this

it's a shit test you idiots

>>not saying you'll wear higher heels with a lower cut dress

>What's your hangup?
having some thot poke holes in my condoms and milk me of all my money; being forced to care about a parasite

fuck wish I thought of that

still you don't really need perfect execution you just have to not be a retard

>those eyes
>that forced smile
>that bio

That chick is fucking nutter.