What's the easiest way to remove back hair solo? shaving gives me a crazy number of bumps and clippers leave stubble

what's the easiest way to remove back hair solo? shaving gives me a crazy number of bumps and clippers leave stubble.

is nair too harsh is there a better way before beach time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJ7WK2fcatg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>back hair

be a proud silverback

this

Go get it fucking waxed you moron. It's cheap as fuck and yields much better results than shaving.

If you're ashamed of getting your back touched by a girl/gay guy you have bigger problems than your back hair.

CDMX
D
M
X

Pls be my bf
N-no homo

Well don't just leave us hanging like that. Take off the vest and let's see that back.

How long is the wax good for before it starts growing back?

>ywn have a cape made of fur

Get it permanently removed.
failing that do 3x10 forward rolls over velcro daily.

mirin coverage

kek

Pic is of viking man who found time machine to bring him here

This is srsly disgusting. Get it lasered you subhuman

shut up faggot

you were blessed with one of the most masculine traits you could ask for and you want to get rid of it and be a twink?

Depends, from 3 to 6 weeks

looks like you took this mid transition to werewolf

I have both abdominal and back hair - abdominal and chest hair is great but back hair fucking sucks - literally never met a woman that finds a partial rug on a dude's back attractive.

>>le masculine

grow up lad. Most of the things you idolise are pure cringe.

>idolise
nah, I just like my thick arm and chest hair. I only shave chest and abs sometimes in summer because I live in a hot country and it becomes unbearable, even then only use clippers because I don't like getting baby smooth.
>pure cringe
using the word cringe is pure cringe

I have the same problem OP. The problem is that I live on college campus with like 2 waxing places in the area - I don't want to run into a qt that will think I'm a faggot

just get a fade.

it's just hair. and you're getting it removed. so even if it's "ew he has back hair" you won't after you're waxed.

OP here.

Thanks. Had no idea waxing lasted that long. Longest I ever got from a shave was maybe 8 days.

I don't care about other people doing it I just don't want to pay for a wax every week. If I got a month per visit to some oriental place that'd be pretty reasonable.

Is there any downtime? Like I mean will I be red or have a rash for more than a day after? Should I clipper before I go or is longer hair easier to wax?

This pic looks cool but I can't but imagine some hipster fags from Brooklyn passing it and being like "That would be epic!" and taking 100 pics to post on their instagram along with their kale meal and le white face.

Smear nair on your wall make sure it's a thick layer or it might now work,
Start rubbing your back on it like a bear does to a tree,
Once you've successfully transferred the nair to your ape back let it sit for awhile till you feel a little burn,
At this point you need to quickly jump in the shower and use a luffa in a stick to scrub the hair off.
Have some draino on hand because your tub will be clogged solid

>supersayian4.jpeg

Show us your feminine tail.

if that's you the easiest method would be to cure your lycanthropy
behead a glenmoril witch and toss the head into the fire pit in ysgramor's tomb

the qts that would think you are a fag are also the ones that get off when you have absolutely 0 regrard for their opinion...
this is all assuming you're attractive

>back hair
That's a fucking coat of fur

How do I get to ssj4 mode?

Which one in this pic is (((you))). ?

left

>Downtime?
Only 24 hours. Waxed area should be kept clean since all your hair follicles are opened up, and you should avoid sunbathing or swimming immediately after waxing.

>Red or rash?
You'll be fine after those 24 hours.

>Clipper?
Trim hair to 1/2" or 1.5cm. Remember to trim with the grain of the hair first, and then against. Longer hair makes for a messier, inefficient, and more painful wax.

I recommend that you take a pain reliever tablet about an hour before your appointment, that you shower shortly before your waxing appointment, and that you bring a clean shirt with you to wear after your appointment. The shirt may be excessive, but wearing a possibly dirty shirt can clog your newly opened hair follicles and create zit-like bubbles on your skin so it's better safe than sorry.

Don't be shy and ask your waxer questions.

>not growing your hair out and going full SSJ4 mode

Not gonna make it

Oh, and make sure to moisturize your back after showering with an non-comedogenic (or "non-pore-clogging" in layman's terms) lotion. Lay on clean sheets at bedtime if you sleep in the buff.

Pls be in Winterhold

MORTHAL
O
R
T
H
A
L

idk but mirrors can be useful while you trying

not even op but this is great advice.

Im in the same boat as you user

>half serb
>dark hair for days
>have slight shoulder hair but a shit ton of hair on my lower back

I have gotten waxed before but never consistently. Is it true that if you keep getting the same areas waxed the hair follicles begin to become damaged and less hair grows from the area / thinner sometimes stop growing all together or is that meme?

if you keep pulling your hair out, you'll eventually go bald for good, does that answer your question?

thank you kind user

>Don't have any back hair
>Have a tame happy trail and like 20 or so hairs around my nipples
Easy upkeep feels pretty good. Facial hair is the big downer since it comes out kind of patchy.

Same but I don't do shit. What do you do with the happy trail and nipple hair?

I like retaining slight hair, even on my back.

So I find trimming preferable. On my back i use no guard, and then a number 1 everywhere else.

It aint easy to do on my back though. A lot of stretching and scratches and sweat and frustration. Gets harder to do solo the more muscular you get, as well.

thx you are me, so I didn't have to type this post myself
+1 to everything he said

I've never waxed before. This has been a non issue for years.
I'm super surpised this isn't common knowledge.

This might help.
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ7WK2fcatg

Don't listen to this guy. Waxing is pretty much useless, have waxed my whole body several times and there is no longer term positive effect. Not to mention that I always get a rash and ingrown hairs and the new hair appears in a two weeks

gorilla mode lol

>is nair too harsh is there a better way before beach time

OK story time
>meeting girl
>girl says she likes hairless guys
>try nair
>didn't do anything
>fuck this, I'm too strong for normal nair timeframe, do it again, leave on twice recommended time
>burn skin to fuck
>humerously explain to girl that I have blister on my chest from chemical burns
>tells me she has some kind of fetish and begs me to let her burst them all
> Mad sex ensued

No but seriously just laser this shit and be done with it.

Why would you want to get rid of body hair it looks badass

>people here are expert in waxing
fucking gay