Alright /fit. What's your recommended earbuds for running/cycling/etc?

Alright /fit. What's your recommended earbuds for running/cycling/etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Anker-Headphones-Lightweight-Connection-Sweatproof/dp/B01N6DC2ZE/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1497310477&sr=8-7&keywords=bluetooth headphones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one that go over the ear don't fall out as easy. the normal in ear ones like in your pic always fall out every 2 minutes

shure se215 are really good

>listening to music while two ton killing machines zoom past you with inches to spare
yeah, great idea

Bluetooth

mpow cheetah works great. I think the design are better than the mpow swift

Don't want anything too expensive. You're just going to be sweating and eventually ruin them anyways. I have these are their perfect. Bluetooth, decent quality sound, and only $25.
amazon.com/Anker-Headphones-Lightweight-Connection-Sweatproof/dp/B01N6DC2ZE/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1497310477&sr=8-7&keywords=bluetooth headphones

Yeah literally just pick any. I have cx300-ii (most popular in my region) and a widest earplugs. Havent fell out a single time for 11 months. Can't tell if you need to overpay for some xXx_sPoRtZ_xXx editions

wavebird x3

>street biking

yeah, great idea

Anything works fine (for me at least) except for picrelated. These are irritating as fuck.

I absolutely love my jaybird x3's although if you can get the x2's for cheap, then go for it as they are damn good as well.

Got the Jaybird X2s for cheap, can confirm they're great

>Bluetooth
enjoy your cancer

this.

I'm an avid road cyclist and I rarely ever use earbuds because it's dangerous as fuck. If I ever use them I only put the right ear bud in and leave the left tucked into my jersey.

Wired skull candies

Don't get a wireless set, they fucking suck.

These. Light weight, cheap, stay in your ears. Sound is 6/10, but that's to be expected with Bluetooth and such cheap headphones.

I got those I like them battery last a long time

>living
enjoy dying

I dig the guy who bicycled past my trafficstuck motorbike ass on a living shitpost with ten things strapped or duct taped to the giant handle bars including a blasting stereo, oversized horn, and high miniature spotlight. Not a care in the world, just singing along with one hand on the bar while he swiveled down whatever lane or sidewalk he pleased at his own pace. Sometimes I envy you dudes.

jaybird X3 master race

has fit ever tried the kz buds from aliexpress?

I like these ones a lot. Plantronic Backbeat Fit

used to have these, the fucking cable was too stiff and thick. It was good for if i was chillin and wanted to listen to music, but not working out in any way.

the memory wire that went around the ear broke eventually, ended up selling it and buying the Momentum In-ears for a wire IEM and the Jaybird X3 for bluetooth

to add why I like them:
-They dont fall off easily
-Ive had them for over a year, they get soaked with sweat but are fine. Ive only recently started to notice a tiny bit of war on the rubber.
-Sound quality is great

cons:
-They dont block any sound, this si good if youre out running or cycling, but it's kinda meh when your in a gym where other music is played.
-The controls can be ever so slightly fiddly, but youll get used to it. I guess its much better than not having any controls at all.

>having such a dull mind that you need constant entertainment and can't just get lost in your own thoughts for an hour or two
Never gonna make it

mine broke within 6 months

this, also their dunmer's are fantastic and so cheap.