>want to make it.
>but fucking love beer.

How do I make this work?

you don't

>want to lose weight
>but fucking love having a caloric surplus

anyone else have this problem?

MMMMMMMMMMM BEER IS GOOD.

Lots of cardio. Wanna drink? Then burn those calories beforehand.

Welcome to my world.
It is literally discipline.
I go berserk on my days off from work ; work days... I have 2.

>ain't gonna be a cover model

Was just researching this because I decided to have a beer with dinner for the first time in a while.

How often do you drink it?

Maybe one with lunch every other day, but binge hard on weekends.

Not OP but I basically drink every other night. Alone I'll have 1 - 6 beers. When I go out with friends there is no telling... If I didn't run 3 times a week and lift I would probably be fat.

Do you actually save empty bottles? I didn't think anyone who could legally buy alcohol did this.

Stop drinking with lunch and when you binge on the weekends only have mixed drinks (no soda fatty)
Same as above, try sticking with mixed drinks more often, doesn't mean you can't have a beer or two every week

Do you expect me to keep some feminine beer tasting diary ?

>maybe there's an app for that

Be a gainlet like me where your default eating habits don't cover maintenance TDEE, so the extra beer calories just bring you up to maintenance levels.

drink mead instead

angry orchard

kys

Funny..... *everyone* who sees my pic always mentions that one. It's not bad when outside is freakin 96F without humidity factored in and I just walked across the apartment blacktop parking lot.

>I don't really drink it anymore.

This. Make it yourself, too. It's pretty easy actually.

>mead
why

What do you mix with besides soda? Most bars only have soda.

lmao "gainlet"

Mead isn't that great though honestly. It's similar to angry orchard, high sugar. Maybe it's better homemade idk.

My go to drink is a gin and tonic, if you don't like the taste of tonic just mix with seltzer instead or just take shots all night

Count your calories and fit it into your diet as a (shitty) carb substitute. Drinking 6 beers tonight? That's 1000cals, so instead of chicken and rice for lunch just eat the chicken.

Drink the patrician choice of wine

>good for you
>increases test
>better sex

Wine is for women and faggots

>better sex

...Continue...

Lift heavy, cardio, eat a ton of protein, don't give a fuck.

Go drink your wheat juice pleb.

Wine increases blood flow to dem sexual parts, especially in women, and helps with blood pressure and heart health too.

Also good wine tastes fucking amazing, and you will blow the socks off women if you know your wine

One would think your love of beer is an even better reason to make your own?