How do I deal with the feeling of getting rejected by a girl?

Is squats and oats enough? I woke up this morning at 2, couldn't feel my fucking hands and had the worst stomach pain.

Why is it so hard Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vFl8cdDsTDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/vFl8cdDsTDM

Video related

By accepting facts and reality that you have absolutely nothing to offer anyone and never trying again.

I'm dead serious.

If you cannot get a girlfriend naturally it's best not to bother. You don't want to end up in the position of just being so desperate for a significant other that you keep on lowering your standards until you end up like your father, breeding with some ugly bitch that he hates in order to fulfill his biological desires by having a son with horrible genetics that can't naturally get a girlfriend without forcing the fuck out of it.

>get a girlfriend naturally
wat? the act of asking a girl to be your girlfriend is the most unnatural act ever, the fuck are you even talking about?

You don't get a girlfriend by asking a girl to be your girlfriend you fucking autistic beta faggot. This isn't 1957.

How does it work? I have never had a gf before?

yes it most definitely is you fucking virgin

>girl
Lol

>If you cannot get a girlfriend naturally it's best not to bother.

most loser advice ive ever heard goddamn
>there are people here who think its impossible to improve social skills
>there are people who dont realize there are women on this planet RIGHT NOW who will fuck you, you just have to talk to them first

Jesus fuck I have to train tomorrow but I need to get this cancer off my board.

Okay OP, tell us what you did and we can go from there. Big key is if you're too outwardly autistic, or too caught up in your mental insecurities. Let's hear it.

pro-tip: never ask a girl to be your gf, it should always be the girl pushing for the exclusive relationship
you push until she bangs you then down the line if she asks to be exclusive then you can decide if shes worth it or not

Uhhhh... dont know man.
I was afraid of rejection until i got rejected and it didnt feel as bad as i thought. My first failure set me up for success in a way.

If you got rejected and you really feel so shitty i think you are beyond saving. sorry my man

I would go to a nightclub, find some chick and try stick my penis in her vagina.
Work errytime.

that only works with degenerate trash cans though, with a decent girl your gonna have to make her your gf first

I am religious, so no smexy time before marriage. Am I fucked?

This.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. They choose who to have sex with and men have to find women who will fuck them.

Men are the gatekeepers of intimacy. They choose who to be intimate with and women have to find a man who will be intimate with them.

So don't be the male equivalent of the drunk chick who you pick up at 3 am because it's better than jerking off your whiskey dick to round off the night

You end up being in the same location as said girl

You end up catching each others eye

You end up chit chatting

You say lets do this again

She agrees

You meet in more private settings

If there's sexual chemistry you'll probs fuck, or at least pash

This goes on for several weeks/months

It's now assumed that you're BF and GF, without a single word of it being spoken.

t. Chad McFucksallthebetasbitches.

Lmao @ all these beta cucks who don't even know the woman they think is their GF is telling me about them asking her to be their GF after a few days.

>with a decent girl your gonna have to make her your gf first

....no, sex preceeds the exclusive relationship. What the fuck are you gonna do, say "hey, um, can you promise to be 'with' me and not fuck any other guys while i attempt to take you on dates in the hopes of gaining intimacy?"

you will never be able to control a woman's promiscuity, and you come off as a huge social retard if you ask for exclusivity when she won't even be intimate with you

>So don't be the male equivalent of the drunk chick who you pick up at 3 am
nice trips but what in the fuck are you trying to say?

No. I'm friends with a lot of practicing Jews who don't fuck each other or get anywhere close (kissing groping ok) and to the best of my knowledge they're very honest about it.

Gotta find a religious community that shares those values tho. So you do constrain yourself in that regard.

>go to a store looking for a specific candy that not many places carry
>cant find it so i ask for someone to help
>SOLID 10/10 comes over to help me, we look for a good 5min for this candy while i struggle to describe it,stuttering the whole time
>eventually i give up, i pick up the first thing i see and scream "IS THIS ANY GOOD" right in her face
>as shes describing the candy bar to me i interrupt her mid sentence "OK I'LL TRY IT ON YOUR RECOMMENDATION HEH HEH""
>powersprint across the store to self checkout

>tfw didnt make eye contact once

fucking roasties.

What im saying is that there are different types of girls though right? I'm talking to a girl right now that i know is a virgin and she doesnt talk to alot of guys and we've been dating( been on one date) i feel its gonna be a minute before we fugg and I'm feeling it may be better to ask her to be my gf before we fugg??

The male equivalent of that kind of slag is the permanent orbiter. The guy who gives out his affection willy nilly and receives nothing or next to nothing in return. Because like the slag, that kind of guy doesn't get any respect. He's the safe option for your emotions and insecurities as the slag is the safe option for your dick.

I'm agreeing with 638 in that offering to be the boyfriend then and there turns you into that exact guy.

Have you made out with her yet?

some girls put up more of a front of innocence than others, yes
>I'm talking to a girl right now that i know is a virgin
did you look at her hymen bro?
>it may be better to ask her to be my gf before we fugg??
you have nothing to gain by doing that. It would sound like you're trying to control/restrict her dating life when she's not even interested enough in you to bang, and this turns women off, makes them feel pressured. That said you might be able to get away with it; all rules can be bent and broken sometimes

>fitness

i refuse to believe someone is this autistic

The other dude only gets sleezy whores, you're doing it right

No not yet, she isn't exactly overly comfortable with touch, shes different from other girls that are very touchy feely that i have escalated quickly with, not sure how to proceed on this front suggestions?

Keeping this fitness related, perform one of the big 4 with her playfully to impress her. If you work it in right it's one of the most masculine things you can do

Petite: Press her (make sure she doesn't think you'll drop her)
Normal size: Fireman carry her somewhere. Like your car or a nearby field.
BBW: Deadlift her. I only did this once and I was blacked out but everyone assures me she was grateful for helping her get off the couch
Nobody cares about your bench.

>not realizing that touch and sex is considered more sacred by certain girls
wew lad ur game is weak

Get rejected more often.

they're all getting trains run on them by Chads my man (in America in 2017)
cant vouch for other locations

90% chance she's not interested in you physically and you should seek your fortunes elsewhere

It's big 4 cause you have to squat to get her up to fireman position. My bad, been a long day

this guy just doesnt understand women
I would usually say that you are right, but this girl is ultra reserved and ive observed her for some time shes just a bit different and shy i believe

She told me she didn't foresee anything involving love between us, but we could still see eachother for the movies or other stuff. But she wasn't seeing any relationship soon becaue she wasn't interested.
If so, why the fuck did she accept to go on both dates we set up? I didn't even invite her, she paid herself.

I mean what the fuck? Why would you go out of your way to go out with a male your age, talk with him then go to the movies, to fucking reject him?

Did I just go too fast? I'm pissed and saddened at the same time.

I mean for gods sake I'm 22 and I'm already sure I'm going to end up alone.

>great connection with a girl
>hopelessly in love
>almost certain she's attracted to me
>she's engaged

I haven't made a move for this reason. Should I? I was hoping she would but I guess girls never do.

what did this girl speak like? did she talk about anything raunchy, did she ever talk about sex? sry this is for research

Some girls are like Valois France. They'll let you in quickly, you barely have to promise anything, but there's tons of competing nobles (emotions) with all kinds of conflicting interests, so holding their attention and their affection is impossible for very long, and they'll be letting in someone else to get rid of you. Because in advertently you pissed somebody somewhere off.

Other girls are like Ottoman Turkey. They are very hostile to outsiders. This is why nobody can really get into Ottoman Turkey and exert their influence. But if you were able to hold all of the ministers (doubts) and get them loyal to you and only to you, Ottoman Turkey will be yours forever because all those ministers will keep other men from getting anywhere close to you.

But Ottoman Turkey lasted a good 500 years before it started letting the British influence it, so don't stake all of your hopes and dreams of taking Constantinople anytime soon.

No, not at all. Even if she wanted to, she's not the type desu.

The Machiavelli analogy always sounded better in my head when I was drunk.

Leave her as a friend, don't try to fuck her

a lot of the time girls use dudes for entertainment purposes. If shes doing all that shit with you you might be her plan B,C or D for if her plan A doesn't work out

id go in for a kiss at the end of yall's next get together and if she rejects you then cut off all communication for a while so she naturally gravitates back to you. Radio silence messes with women
if it doesn't work it then it's her loss because she's not hanging out with a cool dude. Then you proceed to attempt to bang other girls and move on

Most likely she wanted a little emotional validation. I'm guessing you didn't pull any moves on her during those dates?

the only gf I ever had simply started out with me bugging her to go watch The Force Awakens with me. (we were co-workers) finally she said yes and we made out that night, then like a week later we fucked. Then she started getting mad about me talking to our other co-workers about other girls I had slept with. It was supposed to be a fwb thing but she caught feelings and pushed it into a relationship. But a year later she was paranoid and accused me of cheating on her so I dumped her.

There won't be a next get together. Set nothing up. If you have, "forget" about it. If she wants you bad enough, make her earn her way to you.

you dont give a fuck,

LAYDIES love confidence. Seriously.

No, only at the end of the second one where I got a mild rejection. I say mild as she didn't straight up went mental on me, but just told me we haven't known each other for a long enough time. Man I felt like shit.

Afterwards I sent her a text along the lines of 'I guess we won't see eachother again?' and she answered with 'I have no issue with you and the dates were pretty cool, but i'm not seeig anything involving romance'.

God damn. Every fucking time I try something I get shafted.

This is 2.5 years of progress. Do I have potential to be a bodybuilder? I've been feeling depressed lately that I still don't look like CT Flesher after training so hard. Btw I'm 5'7 165lbs and never skip leg day but my calves won't grow more than 14". I think I hit a plateau

>chick comes to my workplace
>shes cute, not 10/10 but wouldmarry/10
>gives me mixed signals, smiles and sometimes drops spaghetti
>we dont talk that much since no occasion really
>one friday i man up and ask her to hang out when she goes back home
>she turns around doesnt say anything and leaves
tfw she was playing with me all along

Now she came back to work this summer again and i know she thinks im super creep or some shit

its all over broskis

wish i wasnt obsessed about her

Ignore religion fags, this anons advice is top tier.

>Do I have potential to be a bodybuilder?

No

Why would you want to be one anyway (even if you could, which you cant)

Your somewhat visible abs from 2.5 years disapeared .. what happened man? You got smaller without getting lean... this is bait isnt it?

After pic mate, you forgot the after pic

Hear hear

This. Wasn't easy but this has worked also for me (femanon).

just keep focusing on urself, being more outgoing/social/adventerous, and you'll either catch ur dream waifu or she'll find you.

if ur fucked up over rejection from one girl, you really need to go after a lot more.

you ask her father for permission first

Holy shit. Can you be any more of a virgin?

thanks Veeky Forums

Not engaging.