This woman will be an actor for Tomyris in Kazakhstan movie about sakas (scythians)

This woman will be an actor for Tomyris in Kazakhstan movie about sakas (scythians).
Thoughts? Does she look ancient iranian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViFlT52gs4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She does.

>inb4 that silesian mongrel screeches about mongoloid brachy face

Scythians were obviously mixed with Middle Asians

The idea is great but I think our moviemakers will fuck up everything as always
>t. lives in kazakhstan

Seems pretty accurate for that time period. I thought Kazakhs consider Sakas Turkic though?

I mean Scythians were Iranians and mixed so probably

most of them, yeah, but thats stupid, even in schools is taught that they were iranians
but still we have a lot of cultural heritage from scythians

It's a sad reflection of this board that Tomyris is getting less attention than a jewess actress that claimed to be a prolific inventor.

No, Scythians were Nordic, she looks like typical le 56% untermensch.

>Silesia
>mong
Pick one

>She does.
Funny. How does she pass to the Scythian metrics from this table? (Number 37)

I guess the reason is that there is almost no proves that she ever lived, only Herodotus mentioned her

>europeans believe in le ebin blonde aryan scythian
>think they can call anyone else an untermensch
My sides

They were mixed with Asians after 1000 BC

Autismoid.

I believe in facts, m*Ngolian :)
And still had cephalic index 76. Conclusion: Scythians were Caucasoid and predominantly Nordic :)

Would berry my sword in her Kurgan desu

>calls someone untermensch, i.e. claims that iranians were white aryans and superior
>unironically were expelled and assimilated by turkic hordes from east

Actual Scythian (Andronovo) look
youtube.com/watch?v=ViFlT52gs4s

How does it feel knowing that "nordics" are le 56% mutts themselves?

You like proving everyone right with your autism?

"Le 56" what? Nordics are literally the Whitest of the White...

And Scythians were Nordic :)
Why do you get so butthurt about Andronovo people having low cephalic index and predominantly light pigmentation? Just get over it. Your fatherland is in mongolia, m*Ngol.

but at your pic most of them had brown hair and brown eyes

Pic related qt is an actual Andronovian (Proto-Scythian) woman. Much Whiter looking than any t*Ranoid subhuman.

Because we're talking about Scythians not Adronovo you autist

Looks like a tranny. Still would fuck because trannies are my fetish.

isnt this wewuzing?

looks like a girl i have a crush on srs no joke

Nope. About 60% light eyed, 80% fully Blond or Blondish.

Get over it. Scythians were White Europeans, and those t*Rk trash nations occupying their land should be deported to mongolia.

>wide chin
>nigger lups
>mongoloid folds
Ah yes, the perfect Nordic specimen.

We don’t even know if she existed

>and those t*Rk trash nations occupying their land should be deported to mongolia.
try then, white boy, what stops you?
you lost this land, deal with it

She's a qt brachycephal

Funny, because according to sw*Rthoids she has all "feminine" characterics like long face...
However armor makes her more masculine though + reconsturctions are never 100% ideal.
>wide chin
>nigger lups
>mongoloid folds
Literally none of above. You are blind.
>try then, white boy, what stops you?
Current cucked government of Russia, because putin loves muslim mongols for whatever reason.

Lol no, she is clearly doli or meso at highest (= European)

You would claim that negro is Nordic if it would fit your asshurt agenda lol.

They aren't a genetically pure people, user. :)
The people you describe are WHG, EHG and CHG all mashed into one. Yamnaya for example are half CHG genetically.

Nope, look at the profile pic. That's a short skull with flat occiput.

Metrically Nordic, pigmentaion probably Nordic or mixed too... so Nordic.

>Current cucked government of Russia, because putin loves muslim mongols for whatever reason.
this is your problem white boy
you couldnt do this before, you wont after
meanwhile yurope is filled with nignogs and ayyrabs, enjoy

18th century anthropological classifications with no relation to genotypic data are outdated. Stop using them as if they're still relevant

>dude, like Nordics everywhere man Scandinavians wuz everyone n shit mayn:)))

She doesn't, also has very narrow skull, clearly doli-meso. Probably cephalic index around 76.
>you couldnt do this before, you wont after
We actually did manage to re-Europeanize a huge parts of Siberia. And I'm certain sooner or later either Russia or Iran will re-indoeuropeanize Central Asia :)

>We

>18th century anthropological classifications with no relation to genotypic data are outdated
So looks don't matter now in discussion about looks? Really made me think...

if u look like this but with rounder face hit me up

Andronovo were brachycephals, make dealings

>Iran
haha nice one, arent they like, cant beat a bunch of sandniggers?
>Russia
russia is not even white at this current moment lmao

Yes because looks are not 100% correlated to genetic origins.
See kalash, and Papuans/Aborigines versus Sub saharan Africans

Cherrypicking much? Soviet anthropologists (wrote they had cephalic index 77,5. I think they knew better than you.

>Papuans/Aborigines versus Sub saharan Africans
They are not the same race, but it's obvious abos descended from ssa and relatively didn't change much.

can't wait to see her ride

You can measure the ratio yourself from the pic you autistic retard.

Pretty perfect actually

Ok...
78 is a bit too low for brachy you know...

I'm waiting for you to post 10 Scythian/Andronovian reconstructions with her look then...

It should be easy if she looks "perfect".

Nope, he looks more European, a bit Caucasian influenced though (Sarmatians had some admixture from there).

Do you eurextrachromosomes actually believe in the aryan conquerors theory?

If you're asking whether this actress actually IS an ancient Sythian then no, she isn't. She is a modern person, from today.

>theory
Come on now. I'm not even that Silesian nigger, but that's not a theory, but fact.

>She is a modern person, from today.
Yes, and not even close to the Andronovian Nordic race...
They should have casted some dolichocephalic Russian girl for accuracy, or some doli-meso Ossetian at least.

Hey Tommy what's up?

>Yes, and not even close to the Andronovian Nordic race..
see You may not like it. Andronovo is close to subhuman brachy Polacken.

>slowly changing clusters means that Andronovo looked 100% like the modern poolacken and le 56% face looking t*Rk actress is accurate
"No".

That's not a real PCA.
Andronovo clusters with Corded Ware, although by coincidence. They were a mix of Sintashta males and Yamna females. Poles have slightly less ENF admix as Sintashta but a lot more than Andronovo.

>made by Litvin
>not a real PCA
Okay there.

Whoops, wrong person

litvin is a poolack autist, into trash it goes

Dismissing something because you don't like the author is childish. Eurogenes is run by a polack as well. U mad?

>Eurogenes is run by a polack as well
See? Entire autotardism can go into trash. poolack is jude-tier "science"

I'm not the Silesian. Norwegians are not 90% WHG and 10% farmer and Andronovo does not cluster with Central-East Europeans.

Your picture says something different. Why did you post it? According to this picture most were brown-haired and had brown or blue eyes. Even Andronovo people.
>3 brown + 2 blond
>3 brown eyes + 4 blue eyes

WE
WUZ
NORDICS
REEEEEEEEEE

>3 brown eyes + 4 blue eyes
What is about ~60% Higher than in Poland + this chart also included one mongoloid slave (C3 hapolgroup).
>3 brown + 2 blond
Brown hair is also partially blond. Brown-haired individuals were even counted as Nordic by for an example German anthropologists. Pure non-Indo-euros have black hair.

Imagine if you put all that effort into Polish plumber school

>Brown hair is also partially blond
lol, no.

>by for an example German anthropologists
Who gives a shit about them?
>Pure non-Indo-euros have black hair.
Many non-Indo-Europs also have brown hair.

>Pure non-Indo-euros have black hair.
Factually untrue. ANF had brown hair and as did the Minoans who had no steppe admixture.

>lol, no.
Yes, it is.
>Who gives a shit about them?
Me, because their works redpilled my on my race :)
>Many non-Indo-Europs also have brown hair.
Maybe dark brown, which is just black in denial. The rest is clearly Indo-Euro influened, maybe except some reddish brown variants because we are not yet sure about the origin of red hair.
>ANF
?
>Minoans who had no steppe admixture
Maybe dark brown, plus as I said their brown hair might be caused by red hair (non-IE?) alleles too.

>dark brown, which is black in denial
Lmao

>Yes, it is
It's not, no matter what you think.
>Indo-Europ influenced
More like ANE influenced and Indo-Europeans were not the only people infuenced by them. It's very likely that both Neolithic Iran and CHG had some ANE admixture.
And no, EHG were NOT Indo-European,no matter what you think.

nobody cared about Tomyris until the videogame

>DNA samples recovered from the remains of two Pazyryk males showed them to be members of Y-chromosome haplogroup N1b-P43 and suggest a possible Uralic connection

Are kazakh movies any good?

Uhmm sweetie the scythians were european

if you're implying that they were fingols then spare us that usual crap.
it's lacking samples and is mashed too close together.
autosomal DNA is the only reason you know scandinavians have a lot of steppe, you simpleton. if it wasn't for aDNA you wouldn't have anything to larp with but your pseudo nazi science.

She was from what is now Turkmenistan

>movie about sakas (scythians).

Fuck yes.

It's the feel of your specific obscure nerdy interest getting a movie.

Is it an American/Hollywood movie? If so it's guaranteed to be shit.

Pazyryks had 10 times more Siberian admixture as Finns

>Literally none of above. You are blind.
LITERALLY ABSOLUTELY UTTERLY LITERALLY wrong times a thousand.
She has nigger nips and a big fat chin.
We need to start filtering the L-word like we do with senpai and famalam. It's WAY worse.

Hollywood hasn't sold a historical movie since...

close enough for my blood

nordcuck here.
anyone who thinks that scythians were nordic are fucking retarded and forget that indo-europeans include everything from celts to greeks to persians to fucking indians (who are black af). any nordic claiming that scythians were blondes are retarded wewuzzers.

>that nasal index
Jfc that's like turbo Euro.

sad

If you go back far enough every race is a mishmash of genes. That's not a particularly interesting observation, because it is obvious and tells us nothing. What does tell us something is when a particular set of genes has widespread, high percentage penetration into the gene pools, such as the case of the Yamnaya. They were born of multiple races, but the Yamnaya genetic signature is unique in that that mix is consistent and has high fixation. What this tells us is that from these mixed people, a small group of highly genetically similar people was forged and rose to total dominance over that region, and then eventually over the entire continent.

the Scythians had tonnes of blonde and red haired people, what are you on about? This is attested in the ancient writings.

Honestly out in the steppes I'd imagine there was plenty of raiding/kidnapping or marriage alliances between different groups and tribes, correct me if I'm wrong though. Any name or source for the movie?