I am 18 years old

I am 18 years old
I am 6 foot
I weigh 157lbs in the pic
I'm maybe 155 now
Been doing calisthenics for 10 months
3x10 pull ups (still no muscle up feelsbadman.jpg)
5x5 56lb weighted dip
5x5 56lb weighted push up
20 second tuck L sit
5 second L sit
Can I achieve a physique like this?

This is me now.

Abs are made in the kitchen you moron. Besides that, why not swap to SS with accessories? Your strange brosplit is tripping me up, are you not able to go to a gym or something friend?

Ready the sticky and what the fuck is an L sit?

Also 10 months and all you got was ? kek

you are not 6' tall and you also have the body of a chubby girl

>10mo of calisthenics for that

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

How do you know how tall he is

I started off at 25% bf, 6 foot and 220lbs lol. I think it's good progress for 10 months and having gyno.

Not a huge fan of weightlifting and calisthenics is more convenient for me. This isn't a brosplit, I tend to do push/pull/legs and core exercises.
I squat with my weighted vest about 150lbs, I do pushups and dips on push day, pull-ups and front lever practice on pull day, I do L sit, handstand and crow pose on core day. Access to a gym is tough since I commute a lot.

You're right. I do. I cut down from 170lbs about a month ago so you can imagine how fat I was then lmao

He doesn't.

>can I achieve this built body without any sort of resistance training

the fuck is wrong with you

Didn't expect to get shit on this hard.
In my defence when I started I couldn't even do a push up or a pull up. Hell, I couldn't even hang from a bar from more than 5s.
I'll worker harder for you guys though. For real, I'm motivated even more now.

Read books, lift weights, figure it out.

Frank Medrano does calisthenicsa

I don't know, man.
I just never got behind lifting weights.
Maybe I'm just a pussy, but calisthenics feels like it's my calling. At least at the age of 18 it is.

this is a bait thread right?

No, it really isn't.
I appreciate the motivation.

>I just never got behind lifting weights.
What the fuck are you talking about? Resistance training is a means to an end. You found the end you want, some specific physique, resistance training is how you get there. If you can't "get behind" doing what it takes to get what you want then clearly you just don't want it enough.

Alright, but let's say I want Medrano's physique. He has a pretty god tier physique and he does calisthenics. Why is resistance training the be-all and end all? I found something I enjoy, so why would I do something I don't enjoy?
Aesthetics are nice and I'd love to be like that, but being strong is much better imho.

Let's make something clear. Your muscles adapt differently based on different stimulus. You'll see progress in size if you go from being able to do 5 pushups to 10 because that's still relatively heavy for you. But, past a certain point, that specific level of resistance stops doing anything. If you can do 100 pushups at a time, you have some good endurance, but your muscles have already adapted to that load.

Steroids make the muscles a lot less picky about what stimulus causes what adaptation, and is the reason so many celebrities can get good bodies from basic calisthenics work. If you want muscles to keep growing naturally, you need to constantly be pushing them by increasing intensity. You can't do that if the weight stays the same.

Think about it. If you bench press 135 for 20 reps, you aren't going to get huge if you keep moving up to 25, then 30, because your muscles can already lift that and it goes from a matter of strength to a matter of endurance. Endurance doesn't build physiques, which is why marathon runners are skinny fucks.

You're absolutely right, but the dude in the picture is seriously lean without massive size, which is why I think his physique could potentially be attainable through calisthenics.

You seriously underestimate the density of muscle tissue. Muscle can and more often than not does get significantly stronger without growing in size, which is why so many people like yourselves complain on here about why they're so small after deciding to stick with bodyweight work.

Again, big muscles require an increase in intensity in line with their increase in strength. You weigh 155 and can move your bodyweight around fine, right? Well, then your muscles aren't going to get any bigger, and as such your bodyweight won't increase and you can't increase intensity. It's a vicious cycle.

But you know what? Fuck it. Go ahead, try it. You've been going for almost a year and look like a melted ice cream cone anyway, keep going however long it takes for you to realize I was right and finally open a fucking book. I've done research, you're making assumptions, I'm trying to help you, you keep telling me how determined you are to put your hand on the stove.

Read the sticky you mexican faggot

Ignore everyone else. You look better than most of the fatties on this board after 10 months. Don't stick with calisthenics. Lifting will get you that body faster and easier. Learn the basics and bulk for a bit. Cut down and add some abwork and you could have that body easily.

For all the newfags and the same bs questions every day....
A stage ready 5% bodyfat physique is not really achieveable. Even the guy in the pic himself only looks like this for one single day when they finished their bodybuilding prep and peaked for that single day....

It says in the OP he is doing weighted calisthenics. Can you not read?

Also can do pretty difficult bodyweight exercises. This is just another example of an user who has no clue what he's talking about trying to educate others on calisthenics.
I can name 5 exercises on top of my head that you won't be able to do for 1 rep, because you are not strong enough. You NEED to get stronger to do advanced bodyweight exercises.

This is 2.5 years of progress. Do I have potential to be a bodybuilder? I've been feeling depressed lately that I still don't look like CT Flesher after training so hard. Btw I'm 5'7 165lbs and never skip leg day but my calves won't grow more than 14". I think I hit a plateau

Adding to this, OP why is your weighted push up the same as your weighted dip?

as many others have basically mentioned one of the keys to natty growth is progressive overload (increasing the weight every session)

when considering rep ranges over 20 are generally considered 'endurance' (basically cardio that will fuck your joints up) why not do a resistance training based routine and get the body you want faster

2.5 years wow thats a long time, what was your weight before? Whats your routine and are you strict about diet etc?