Squatting and Deadlifting on the same day

Can it be done? Is this part of your leg day?

I do this two to three times a week. They're my favorite exercises, so why not?

Those legs are obviously photoshopped. The muscle insertions aren't even correct

i do both on leg day

Nigga that's the most normal thing in the world. This is what happens when people don't start with SS/SL

shouldnt be deadlifting twice a week...

Do both every day desu.
Just go very easy on the weight.

and hover bikes aren't real

Why not? I deadlift on Sundays and Wednesdays, and Squat on Mondays and Fridays.

Yes, make sure you squat first though.

dont think any major routine tells you to and for good reason

btw this only applies if you are lifting heavy

Fuck them both. I do calf raises and lunges. All I give a shit about is chest, arms, shoulders and abs.
You know who cares about their legs, Veeky Forums?
>women

You know who doesn't care about you, Veeky Forums?
>women

PPLPPLx
>Legs 1
Squat 5rm
Deadlift 3x5 @90%
Lunges
>Legs 2
Swap the first two exercises

I'm a retard - the post.

Strong, full, round glutes are universally sexually attractive, and the aesthetics of lean, defined, curvaceous legs are also, it doesn't really matter what gender you are.

Sure, women are preferentially attracted to the muscles of a man's UPPER body, but believe me, if she see's that you've got an emaciated lower body in complete disproportion to the rest of you, not only is it visually unappealing, but it communicates a variety of negative personality traits, namely, that you're a dumb meathead.

Furthermore, human beings aren't chimpanzees - 75% or more of our muscle mass is below the waste, and all of our strongest muscle groups are also. To go to a gym and just blow up your upper body display muscles is making you weaker, it's limiting the hormonal response from lifting, it's making you unbalanced and top heavy, it's crushing your cardio... It's like having a big pair of fake tits on a skinny chick with no ass. It's just awful and sends all the wrong signals.

Mate my ass has gotten me more mires than anything, girls love that shit.
Also
>diddly and squat only train legs
kys

Can be done, I've tried it for a few months but you got sick tired in the middle of the sets. I would do deadlifting heavy and squats light or deadlifting light and squats heavy, but not both heavy.

Now I do bench press and squats on the same day, much better in my opinion, so I can squat heavy and bench heavy.

I'm a meme loving group-think faggot - the post
It's almost as if I'm not going to read all that. Go oil your ass, homo.
That speaks volumes about your noggin

I do this on my legs day, is there a reason not to?

Woman die for a toned, non-skinny ass on a man.

wat? Pretty sure stripped 5x5 has you doing it twice a week, every other week.

if you're only squatting once a week, then just do deadlifts as far away from squat day as far as possible.

You shouldn't need to do this though, just squat 2-3x a week and deadlift on any one of those days.

>can't tell if man or woman