How do you deal with uncontrollable anger Veeky Forums...

How do you deal with uncontrollable anger Veeky Forums? Usually lifting helps but sometimes I'm still angry afterward and can't sleep.

inb4 roids, I'm a natty faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8855834
youtube.com/watch?v=br5tyuEUBWE
youtube.com/watch?v=Lg30jDBlrtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Breathing exercises, a stress ball, and yoga

Take opiates and alcohol and masturbate after you lift and eat a good meal.

WEED
E
E
D

>How do you deal with uncontrollable anger Veeky Forums?
Vow to do everything I can to outlive my enemies.

I've never smoked and I'm worried about fucking up my lungs but honestly if it helps calm me down I might

Roid rage is a myth. It's a psychological effect caused by people buying into the roid rage myth.

You're a moron.

how about you grow the fuck up

growing the fuck up like admitting I have a problem and asking for advice? nah that would be gay

If you're worried about your lungs vape it. It's expensive and makes you look like a fag but this is Veeky Forums so you're probably gay anyway.

>gets angry for no reason

>"fuck off dude im a grown up"

lol

does vaping not harm your lungs? I've been a /straightedge/ faggot my whole life and I really don't know shit. what about using a bong?

Y u angry tho?

nowhere did i say no reason. it's more like I get angrier than I should over little things. Nice digits btw

little things like alterations at work will set me off more than they should. I have a history of mental health fuckery and I think it has to do with that

Sounds like you're a bit of a poof.

I'd try listening to some calming music (some slow stuff, like classical music, jazz, blues), or reading. Whatever you do, pay a lot of attention to it, while doing it. Probably helps. (I usually do this when sad/super stressed, and it helps)

Nay, try.
>Like a virgin

are you ethnic?

no, why?

If you don't believe that heavy androgenic steroids do something to your brain you're a complete buffoon, not even worth talking to. Roid rage is overrated but some substances have obviously more potential to mess with your brain than just plain test.

You need to do some inner searching, what fuels your rage or "triggers" these moments of anger. There are some physical things that might affect how easily you get jumped, but what triggers it and how long does it take that it solves itself is a psychological issue.

What is the reason?

don't use a bong unless you a degenerate fucking nigger. Why do you think taking bong rips isn't as mainstream as vaping

Probably irritable people on roids are more likely to lose their shit when you ask them like... What's the matter buddy? Didn't get ya milkies?

Babbys first cone hit

OP Take LSD or mushies once, explore your conciousness and meet yourself

u mad bro?

Seriously tho, you need to question your anger, it gets you nowhere to get mad over some joke.

Read some philosophy. Can't recall seeing philosophers being the type getting angered.

Vaping is not much better than smoking. Your lungs aren't designed to take in any significant amount of smoke or vapor. Vaping will still lead to emphysema.
Edibles won't affect your lungs at all.

you could have picked a philosopher that isn't 19th century Ayn Rand

>it's more like I get angrier than I should over little things
That's a sign of being an immature little bitch. The only solution is to grow the fuck up.

Im in trouble for pushing a faggot work colleague in the back. I need inner rage soothing techniques also.

How can i bash this cunt without work firing me, also?

Just control yourself you autist, smoke some weed. I used to get INSANELY angry and would punch wholes straight through walls and doors. One time I punched out my sister's driver side window because she almost ran me over. Learn to control yourself and grow up. Now that I am calmer, I roid and don't even have any outbursts. I'm too busy being hungry every fucking minute to be angry.

You're true. I am actually calmer and more collected on roids. The only steroid that I know that causes some outbursts in high doses of trenbolone. Even then, there are plenty of guys that can control themselves on it. I'm on 500 mg test e rn and the only emotional sides are feeling more confident and wanting to talk to females. Some asshat wanted to fight me the other night and I just laughed and told him off. If roid rage was true I would've slumped his ass and went to jail.

t. low test fgt

Here's a novel thought for you: Mental effects are different for different people.

Vape it nigga. It will help but for me when I'm not high it makes me even angrier.

I'm gonna try Prozac soon. My dad had huge success with it. Check out the book "Listening to Prozac". Its all about people becoming better than well though Prozac.

>pic related
>/thread

You do know what happens next, right?

Everything burns
what's the problem ?

I don't know about you, but I generally prefer that the things burning are not in the same location as me.

FUCK OFF

You are scum OP. You belong in jail.

>little things like alterations at work
I always found restoration to be the most frustrating school. To each their own.

It's pretty well established that "roid rage" is a myth.

What isn't well established is where the fuck it came from.

Some theories are the fact steroids were used in Marines post-WW2, use by Nazi's before that (in primitive form), use by NFL players, and basically various situations where "anger" is encouraged for professional reasons.

Plus there's high profile media cases like the Chris Benoit case.

There's also the fact angry beta faggots tend to blame their issues on "roid rage" even though they're the sort of dick who'd glass someone in a pub regardless of using roids.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8855834

Same. Amazing the way test helps with anxiety, stress, etc. And on the flip side increases confidence, calmness, rationality.

I mean, yes, trenbolone is well documented (anecdotally) as increasing "anger" but only because it puts you on edge all the time. Again, you only get "rage" if you're a weak angry person anyway.

>not being the flame itself

well I easily get angry. It lasts very short but in those few seconds I don't think at all and I would probably be capable of killing someone. Thankfully since I bottle everything up I learned to not react to my anger.
Sometimes I let it slip out tho, its usually because of something autistic that triggers me like video games, tv static, any form of lag or a bug flying around my head.
In those situations I usually scream and punch shit around me. While playing video games i'd sometimes stand up and slam my char in the floor and scream from the top of my lungs.
But yea, sad music usually does the trick of calming me down if I'm angry about something particular.

I listen to extreme """"music"""".
youtube.com/watch?v=br5tyuEUBWE
youtube.com/watch?v=Lg30jDBlrtE

And I drink valerian tea. I'm still a mess though. I was the chillest fucker I knew until my late 20s. Now I'm just a cunt and I hate it.

>uncontrollable anger
>natty

Are you a nigger?

Are you Anthony Soprano?

angry get shit done bad usually though

You can just get some edibles. Or buy a bag and make edibles yourself.

dont listen to all the degeneracy here

just get a punching bag

He directly contradicts Rand in numerous areas.

Stirner is legit and if you don't believe that at least he's consistent, unlike Rand.

what are you afraid of?

Underrated post

Take my medicine because I'm a depressed angry fuck

my mood actually improved when I went off my meds but the anger is the only thing I can't shake. people in this thread calling me immature and childish are honestly correct, that's why I'm asking for advice on how to handle it

Get a punching bag

Find out what you repressed to make you angry

rawl