QTDDTOT

Is it possible to be tactically bulimic? As in like, purging after eating junk food, but still meeting nutritional minimums regardless.

and other questions that don't deserve their own thread.

>wrecking your esophagus and throat with unnecessary acidity
>going through the discomfort of throwing up
>unexpected hormonal behavior because of digesting triggers + no food
>all that because he doesn't want to stop eating like a living tube of lard

Just chew the desserts and junk food then spit it before actually swallowing then make it into compost or some shit.

Learn to regurgitate and feed homeless.

That's like trying to catch HIV because you want to lose weight. Deal with the smaller problem instead of trying to fix it by adopting a bigger one.

Can only do incline bench for a few months for medical reasons. I see people hating on it as a sole benching exercise (i.e. not just being assistance to flat bench), are they memeing or will I ruin my chesticle gains?

is ohp, bench and face pulls enough for overall shoulder health and gains? i fucking loathe lateral raises with a passion

If you ask a question in the OP, doesn't it make it a question with it's own thread?

just don't eat the junk food you lazy, undisciplined fucking fat piece of excuse making shithead bulimic retard.

no

but it gets more attention than any other post in the thread, giving it the same attention as a standalone thread

What exercises can I do at home to work on my abdomen and arms?

the points is asking your question, but "allowing" the thread to be filled with other unrelated questions too

need to do a physical exam in a few months which consists of a 1200m run in 10 minutes, how do I train for that and implement it into a program without losing gains?

Do cardio on your rest days. You won't lose any fucking gains.

is this low enough for squats? i did a set of 225lb x 15 today and this was my highest rep

When to switch to phase 3 of ss.

barely. always going atg is sort of a meme but this is almost too high

so it passes? cause i go lower on a bunch of them. got to start paying more attention then

breaking parallel is mandatory, atg is optional but welcome, but it's a gray area anyway. there's an infographic around for different muscle activation for different depths, don't have it on this device though.

fuck. okay thanks. ill be sure to go lower next time. i have a lot of trouble with consistency

I don't know if fit knows, but how important is it wash my hair after I do laps at the pool. Is the chlorine something harmfule enough it must be shampooed out every time?

it dries it out considerably. if you're prone to straw hair and dry scalp, you should.

Is a power rack for $200 safe.

Its from walmart but i really dont have too much to drop on a deluxe one since i am a beginner.

Have this exact one, user. Bought it off Amazon. Its a little narrower than the ones you'll find in a powerlifting gym, but it's prefect for home use and perfectly safe.

Rate My Routine Ples

Monday:
Squats 4x12-15
Leg Press 3x12
Seated Leg Curl 3x12
Lying Leg Curl 3x12
Standing Calf Raise 3x12
Weighted Lunges 3x10 Meters

Tuesday:
Front Lat Pulldown: 3x12
Back Lat Pulldown 3x12
Cable Row 3x12
Weighted Back Raise 4x15
Butterflys 3x12
Flat Barbell Bench 4x12-15
Incline Dumpbell Press 3x12

Wednesday:
Dips 3x12-15
Overhead Press 4x12-15
Cable Lateral Raises 3x12
Dumpbell Biceps Curl 3x12

Superset:
Skullcrushers 3x12
Standing Barbell Biceps Curl 3x12

Superset:
Cable Bent Over Triceps Extension 3x12
Behind Back Cable Curl (Its not a meme exercise I swear try it yourself): 3x12

Friday:
Tuesday:
Overhead Press: 4x12-15
Front Lat Pulldown: 3x12
Back Lat Pulldown 3x12
Cable Row 3x12
Weighted Back Raise 4x15
Butterflys 3x12
Flat Barbell Bench 4x12-15
Incline Dumpbell Press 3x12

Friday is Basically the Day where I work on a Body Part where I Feel like I am lacking (Currently Chest and a bit of Shoulders). Theoretically I could switch a random day in there because of the rest day (Thursday) in between.

>Lying Leg Curl
Does that mean you sit perfectly still and say "I'm curling my leg, I'm straightening my leg, I'm curling my leg, I'm straightening my leg..."

>Dumpbell

Where are the diddlies?

Sry for poor english I am eurofag
I meant pic related

OK will do.

Fucked up on bench. I somehow lost balance and the weight almost came down on my left hand, I twisted on the bench a little and could still press it out but my spinal erector on my right side felt very weird afterwards. This was 2 days ago and nothing feels weird anymore but what the fuck happened there?

Is it normal that after rubbing my dick (uncut) with the skin pulled back that I start pissing. It stops after I piss some of it out, it stops, but in the beginning always piss comes out.
I'm supposed to fuck this girl pretty soon and I don't want to fucking pee in her mouth or some shit.
How do I stop this? And is this normal?

pseudo brosplit/10

Maybe through your twisting you applied unnatural pressure on your spinal erector so it got cramped?

Try different stances, you look quite wide there, though I may be wrong. Try low bar a little wider or try high bar with a narrow more olympic stance.

I had a similar problem. worked on my hip flexor and glute mobility, then looked up drills to figure out my most natural stance, turns out I like my heels very narrow and feet pointed out wide. Now I go A2G unless its very heavy.

I'm cut, but that doesn't sound normal.

Yeah its normal. It's some weird response to the sensation there. Similar to girls squirting.

English is a European language ffs

Had the first leg day in my life and i'm walking like I've shit my pants and try to hide a boner at the same time, taking some painkiller pill would harm me alot?

Do you mean its a brosplit modified enough to be somewhat acceptable or do you think its still as bad?

Oh fuck you are right. I am also dumb.

Three laps in ten minutes? Man you could walk it.

I just don't think it's optimal. It seems like some muscle groups are only being hit once a week and the volume seems pretty high for a beginner. If you're not a beginner, I can't see why you're asking for advice. If you are a beginner, you'd be better off focusing on progressive overload on big compound lifts until you build a base.

Also: Pullups/Chinups>Lat Pulldown

I thought that too, might've got it wrong. Also 20 pushups and 40 sit ups (which I think are to be made in a minute) but I have to experience running and even though I think I could do it I dont wanna force it

I feel a bit sick today, slightly lightheaded, congested, throat is a tiny bit scratchy, probably have a flight fever.
Should I still work out? Home gym so no risk of getting anyone sick.

I'm getting back into lifting but I need to get some equipment first. The nearest gym is too far away, and even if I were to go I would still run into this problem: I'm a giant and my shoulder blades are too wide for a regular bench. How bad will I fuck up my back if I lift without my shoulder blades being supported? Where can I find some extra wide bench, or would I have to buy a bench frame and build my own bench?

Firstly, why are there two qtddtot threads?

Also, I posted this in the other thread but I;ll try here also:
Is it possible to have tendonitis but no swelling at all? I have terrible pain in my inner elbow and thumb/wrist and I can't lift shite. Been going on for about 10 days now.

What does progression/programming look like on a PPL routine?

To be fair, it's 2017 so he's probably "European".

I am currently 5 months into Lifting. I did Kung-Fu before which involved a lot of bodyweight exercises, Meaning that I had a pretty good foundation. Memorizing the different forms of Kung-Fu also helped with being aware what my muscles do during movement.

Looking for melatonin brand and dosage suggestions
>6'4"
>270lbs

Ohp has been smoking my triceps. Is this form or is it supposed too

Squatting hurts neck, wat do?

How long for muscles to recover? 24h or 48h?

Well, if it works for you, you've already got your answer. If you're getting the results you want, you don't need the approval of anonymous people on the internet.

48 minimum,

Nah, that's normal.

>stop putting bar on neck
or
>stop looking up the ceiling when you come up

yes, I also hate lateral raises
I mainly do ohp, seated db press and machine shoulder press
>Is it possible to have tendonitis but no swelling at all?
yes, or it's that you cannot feel the swelling, I've had it in both wrists and 0 swelling
>probably have a flight fever.
in my experience no, now to broscience you a bit because I'm not even sure if what I'm saying is accurate
when your body is in a state of recovery you don't want to put it into a further state, you want it to fight the flu off first
probably form, my triceps have never been a lagging factor in ohp though

Depends on how you want to program it. If you want normal progressive overload (which is not very effective past the novice level), do 3x5 for your main compound movement of the day and try to add 5lbs when you're successfull, deload to 90% if you stall 3 times in a row. Just like SS. Basically.

If you don't mind simple percentage calculations, you can start including periodization for you main lifts. In the broadest sense, you'll have days where you perform more volume, days where you perform less volume to recover and days where you will display your strength in a new PR. Powerlifting to win has a lot of reviews on programs and how the different kind of periodizations work. You can get some inspiration there on how to add periodization to your PPL, or just stick with the SS template. You'll still most likely make strength gains even if it's not optimal.

>yes, or it's that you cannot feel the swelling, I've had it in both wrists and 0 swelling
Fuggg :DDDD
How do I make it go away? I need to lift something heavy or I'll crack and I can't even lift a pint of water.

Female here, how do I lower test in my body?

Post pics to better asess your situation.

Is there, like, any use for the Smith machine at all? Legitimate question, was thinking about trying to use it for single leg squats or some shit

What's the reason you want to lower test. You growing a mustache?

I am growing a neckbeard I need to shave evry few weeks, plus I have a happy trail/chest hairs. It's not much of a muscle thing
Stats:
150 lb/66kg
164cm

what are good jobs for someone who is anti social?

yes, exactly that

I think mines progressed into tendonosis? I can no longer curl normally and have to use hammer grip, but for a few weeks when I got it, they hurt non stop and I just rested and used ibuprofen
and when I say rest, they were wrapped and I didn't use the computer because that made them flare up
seconding calf raises, I'm not too sure about much else, those glute kicks that girl youtubers do kinda look like fun
if you gym doesn't have leg press then you can use it for repping to failure on squats and placing your feet far in front to target your hammys

Speaking of the Smith, if I'm an ultimate beginner should I make, like, two sets of free bench press and then if I feel too weak to do more properly do two more on the smith?
Or I should quit being a cunt and just swing the empty bar or 2x10 lbs to make supportive muscles work?

Sorry to hear that, but from what I know when it comes to males at least, there is no way to decrease your testosterone output without damaging your body. Like for example, malnutrition will result in lower testosterone, but you will also damage your body in other ways. You see what I mean? Playing around with your hormones is no laughing matter. Maybe visit a doctor and get your levels checked. If you already have some kind of overproduction of T from your adrenal gland, you would probably fare best if you start some kind of therapy. Or do the same as Mediterranean, Middle-eastern and Indian women, just wax that shit.

I work with a computer in a stressful industry and I've been trying to do everything left handed but it just takes too long. I can feel it burning too. Sucks. Can you do pull ups?

Are you of Mediterranean descent?

Never resort to the smith machine. Especially if you're a beginner, you're sabotaging yourself, by excluding free-weights. Stabilizers are important.
Just use lighter dumbbells, if the bar is too heavy.

yes, pull ups and chin ups are fine, just if my arm is horizontal then my grip needs to be hammer or it hurts
>do two more on the smith?
benching is not a straight vertical movement

supportive

its more of a im a lazy fuck than lacking the ability to squat deep. thanks though

I've been trying to put together a PPL routine but I feel I could use some help with it. I feel I'm overworking on push days and underworking on pulls (fine with my leg day set up as is) but I'm not sure what's worth sacrificing or adding. It's not that push days are to hard or anything but I don't want to be overworking myself, I wanna maximize my efficiency in the gym. Pls gib advice.

PUSH
Chest
Push ups (1× failure)
Barbell bench press/incline switch weekly (3×10)
Dumbell bench press/incline switch weekly (3×10)
Dumbell flies (3×10)
Push ups (1× failure)
Triceps
Close grip Barbell bench (3×6)
Standing one arm dumbell Triceps extension (3 × 10)
Lying Triceps press (3 × 6)
Shoulders
Over head Press (3 × 8)
Side lateral raise (3 × 10)
Dumbell shoulder press (3 × 10)
Arnold Press (3 × 6)
Standing Barbell Press behind neck (3 × 6)

PULL
Back
Deadlift warm up (3×3)
Deadlift (3×5)
Kroc rows (3×10)
Bent over rows (3×10)
Biceps
Bicep curl single arm (3 × 10) alternate arm (3 ×10)
Incline/flat back dumbell curl alternate weekly (3 × 10)
Barbell bicep curls (3 × 10)
Hammer curls (3 × 10)

I may be stupid for not being able to find it but is there no way to customize the graphs in Progression? It's just stupid that the most recent date is to the left and I'd also prefer a line graph.

No, Slavic

Why no just use excel?

neet

I like being able to log it while I'm at the gym.

Use google sheets, they have a mobile version and it gets synchronized so you can view it on your PC and phone.

I am a neet and now I need to find work

Is there a Youtube channel that consistently has put out proper form tutorials for all the different exercise.
Been watching Scott Herman and Athlean X but comments are always full of people giving their two cents on how it's wrong.

What is a good program that focuses on endurance and strength? Looking at hypertrophy, maybe weights and calisthenics? Want to be stronger and stronger longer. Have been on SS, coming off of it now and need to switch.

>but comments are always full of people giving their two cents on how it's wrong
because everyone can be an armchair coach, both have been working out +10 years and there's many many subtle variations of exercises
scott herman did informative videos, like how to stretch, how to do uncommon exercises and when he ran out of content he vlogged with clickbait titles
athleanx ran out of content and makes shady videos, from what I've seen I saw one clickbait title about doing 12 reps and why you shouldn't and he just makes assumptions that you'll do half reps just to make it to 12 and won't work til failure
another video he posted about stretching your hamstring and how you should do it in a chair, but his method doesn't allow your upper body to apply downwards force to increase the stretch and it's just like yeah.. these videos are trash

I'm a girl (pls no bully) does anyone have any experience with how cellulite is affected by weight loss? I've lost about 15lbs so far, and the thing that makes me want to cry most is the back of my thighs/ass. Will it decrease or at least be less visible wth more weight loss/ass exercises?

Phase 3 of ss looks like way to much. I already can't deadlift and squat on same day let alone adding power cleans.

Scott Herman has some wonky form especially in his older videos. Athlean X constantly tries to reinvent the wheel and minimize injury for the lowest common denominator.

The best videos to learn many different movements are on starting strength's youtube channel. Other good sources are Alan Thrall and Omarisuf.

Should I do external rotations on my push or pull days?

I do rear delt work on pull days.

Cut that shit in half. You don't need that many exercises.

SS for around 5 months and stalled in almost everything (multiple times).
what program would you recommend? I'd like something more upperbody intensive considering that i'm in t-rex mode and my squat is by far my best lift.

What the hell is 1/2/3/4?

How much do you weigh. How much do you lift.

5months and you've stalled multiple times? I doubt you followed the program properly, you're not eating enough, trying hard enough or doing something wrong.

How do i know if I fucked up my discs in my lower back?